[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here /straightbuthassuckedoffatrap/? I hooked up with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0928.png (674KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0928.png
674KB, 640x1136px
Who else here /straightbuthassuckedoffatrap/?

I hooked up with pic related and sucked and got fucked by her throbbing hard girl dick.
>>
If it looks like a woman and you find her attractive it's not gay

If you find out it's a tranny and see the dick but continue being attracted you're a faggot in denial
>>
>>35746875
I'm not straight and that sounds awesome. Youre not straight either you faggot
>>
>>35746937
It still doesnt make him gay I mean whats the dif if he got sucked off by her and did/didnt know she had a penis? In the end his dick was only in her mouth and both outcomes he still came, pretty straight to me.
>>
>>35746937
We met on an app and she listed upfront that she was trans

Her clit was huge. Easily 8" and girthy. Way bigger than my 5" penis (I'm 5'6" and she was maybe 5'2", WTF?)
>>
>>35746995
>got fucked by her throbbing hard girl dick

Right. Because that's absolutely not gay.
My first comment still stands.

If it looks like a woman and you find her attractive it's not gay
If you find out it's a tranny and see the dick but continue being attracted you're a faggot in denial
>>
>>35746995
Naw I sucked the trap off

I mean I got blown too but I def sucked the thick hard clit
>>
>>35747038
I was talkinv about getting sucked off not taking a dick M8, there is no way he is a faggot in denial, if he was gay he would fuck chad not a trap
>>
>straight
>attracted to traps
Pick one faggot
Original pasta
>>
>>35747043
Where is the pic of her penis anon
>>
>>35747038
Her clit was totally hairless and smelled like coconut though which is completely feminine
>>
>>35747142
I had to delete it bc I have a 5'9" biofem GF now who is intimidated by traps.

The upside is she knows I've been fucked in the ass a couple times and thought it was hot, so she asked if she fan peg me. I'm gonna do it
>>
>>35747120
>it still does't make him gay

If he knows it has a penis then yes it does

>if he was gay he would fuck chad not a trap

People have different preferences. If a lesbian is attracted to butch women she's still gay for eating pussy
It's gay if you're attracted to dick regardless of what's attached

you homo
>>
>>35746875

nah dude, youre gay. You're gayer than two boys fucking in the woods.
>>
>>35746995

nice job omitting the 'got fucked by his throbbing hard cock part' faggot
>>
>>35746875
>straight
>fucked throbbing hard dick
pick one
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>35747307

Oh shit I'm sorry

Oreganu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.