[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just LOL at how promiscuous young girls are in 2017

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hAZfuJb.jpg (90KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
hAZfuJb.jpg
90KB, 750x1334px
Just LOL at how promiscuous young girls are in 2017
>>
sluts only act slutty for chad
>>
Women thrive on attention. Imagine those kids are in highschool or whatever, how do the 15 other girls get more attention than Lida?

They either need to group up and murder her OR out-slut her. Thus it becomes a slut contest that only accelerates.
>>
>>35745963

Why copy and paste lookism threads to r9k?

This is normal behavior for females 2bh. Who wouldnt be a slut when you have such a high sexual value.
>>
>>35746218
I read a post on reddit how a guy found his gf had a tinder account and she said it was to improve her self esteem.
>>
>>35745963
That's pretty average for a girl her age
>>
>>35746340

Being a sub 8/10 normie must be so much worse than being a robot now that I think about it.

The reddit cucks gf is getting validation from a seemingly infinite number of mega chads on tinder while beta bux hopes that if he is nice to her all week she will let him lick her pussy.
>>
>>35745963
Only 9 at 18? She's practically a virgin
>>
>>35746340

It does make sense, but christ those are some damn fine mental gymnastics. If I was on tinder and got attention, holy shit i'd never stop jerking off thinking about it.
>>
>>35745963
this isn't real. i vaguely recognize the picture.

also nobody, not even people who are openly using tinder to find someone to fuck within the next 30 minutes, writes a bio like that. the tell is in the "avid sexter" line.

i would bet money that that account is a catfish sort of thing--set up to solicit nudes from random guys and then extort lonely men for money by threatening to leak said dick pics to their family/employer. good money if you can avoid the feds, or so i have been led to believe.
>>
>>35746302
Me. I have self respect.

Though if I were a girl, that would be a foreign concept.
>>
>>35745963
>18
>young girls

That is one digits too many.

I guess in Trumpistan you can't drink until you're 35 years old and having sex with anyone under 40 is seen as pedophilia
>>
>>35745963
>dad drug tests me
he should probably give you an STD check too
>>
>>35746549
thats why you are a robot, you dont udnerstand how deep the rabbit hole goes
>>
>>35745963
>>35746549
They're too stupid and desperate for their delusions to be real.
>>
>>35745963
Its upsetting that seeing this side of women is NOT one of the things that I get to experience in life but since full body paralysis is also not one of those things then I guess I'm particularly lucky about it
>>
>>35746748
Men that are able to seduce women like that are much more common than the amount of people with full body paralysis, people that are cripped, blind and so on.

Sure... there is always someone worse off than us. Doesn't make it any better. Even someone with full body paralysis could say, at least hes in a hospital in a first world country and not in some third world hospital.

We're just fucked.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.