[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any physiognomic studies on untrustworthy faces? A

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_oly7kgAGJX1u20r9jo1_1280.png (2MB, 1188x1182px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oly7kgAGJX1u20r9jo1_1280.png
2MB, 1188x1182px
Are there any physiognomic studies on untrustworthy faces?
A lot of Stacies seem to have these peculiar faces which just ooze bitch and backstabbery.
>>
>>35745517
I know one characteristic of trustworthyness is a thick 'limbal ring' of the eye, the dark border between the iris and the sclera.

So dark eyes also seem less trustworthy because the limbal ring is less visible.
If you look at your picture, the limbal rings are very hard to see.
>>
ahahahaha she's cute :)

if it oozes bitch and backstabbery to you, like thats literally what you see, you have issues. maybe you just need better looking friends or friends who are cute so you know how they're really like? :D
>>
>>35745517
You're only associating them with "bitch" because they rejected you in some way. It's the same reason that fat girls hate skinny girls, they're upset that they weren't let into Stacy's cool parties.
>>
goodlooking people are actually trustworthy as fuck. it's actually the fucking uglies that are worse, and talk the most shit because they're either jealous or bitter and have no fucking life and need to gossip about others all the time. it's disgusting.

as for you op, you probably got rejected from anyone over 1/10 so you have ptsd but maybe make yourself better as a human being, be a good person, and these people won't seem foreign to you and your whole gang will be filled with A+ (men and women) and you won't be thinking such weird paranoid thoughts. delusionallllll
>>
STOP JUDGING A BOOK BY lTS COVER
>>
>>35745642
this

origanalo commanto
>>
>>35745674
but women and chads do every day.
>>
>>35745642
this post was made by an angry roast
>>
>>35745785
this post was made by a bitter virgin
>>
>>35745857
Hmm.
Where do you think we are right now?
>>
>>35745605
>have been complimented many times on my limbal rings
>am a compulsive liar and sociopath

Really causes one to ponder
>>
It's her giant collagen inflated whore lips. They don't look natural which leads you to believe her personality will be just as fake
>>
>>35745642
This. It sucks, but I'm really starting to believe that ugly people are more likely to be bad people. It's not our fault, we spent our formative years being rejected and mocked by the world, of course we're bitter. But still.

Attractive people are treated well and grow up with a positive view of society. They believe in the just world fallacy, that anything is possible if you work hard (ever notice how attractive people, excluding celebs of course, are more likely to be conservative in the US?). They grow up believing in a fairy tale world, so they're happy, optimistic, and therefore pleasant to be around.

Those of us who are ugly as sin are angry and realize that your appearance and upbringing is all that matters. So, more often than not, we are bitter/mean or just shy.
>>
>>35745517
>heavily blocked-in eyebrows
>eyeliner wing too high
>literally fucking caked in bronzer, looks like a leprechaun came on her face
>dark lip liner on collagen lips
>so much mascara her eyelashes clump and look like bug legs
Do men find this kind of makeup attractive? Disgusting.
>>
On average, ugly people are more likely to be dishonest and dangerous

Also, men with wide faces tend to be liars
>>
>>35746239
You appear exceptionally trustworthy.
I don't think many people come up to you and go
>hey kid nice limbal rings
Though.
>>
>>35746387
More attractive than the shitty skin she might be hiding

But no, most guys in general don't find completely overdone make up attractive. But many are really into that bimbo look, at least when horny
>>
>>35746542
They do on the Internet on r9k eye threads
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.