[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protip: Don't fall for the /pol/ meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: 4L_xIjWuL7i.jpg (102KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4L_xIjWuL7i.jpg
102KB, 600x600px
Protip: Don't fall for the /pol/ meme
>>
>>35744844
I can't tell a lie so here's a you Anon
>>
>>35744844
>being this flustered
You deserve whatever they did to you, shithead
>>
I see you've never lived in New England. Sorry bud, can't give you a (You). I even hear SJW shit here in the south
>>
>go on youtube
>sjw shit "trending" with only a few thousand views
>right wing shit with 100s of thousands of views never reach it
really pops my kernels
>>
>>35744844
>>>/t/umblr

where you fuckinf belong
>>
File: 4L_w3uhVRhd.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
4L_w3uhVRhd.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>35744916
>contributing to reactionary politics
>>
All politics are reactionary.
>>
>>35744844
Same with feminism, the only time I ever hear about it is when some triggered MRA or MGTOW is spamming the board with it.

Identity politics are cancer.
>>
>>35744844
o shit here is a (you)
>>
I don't want to see these "give this post a (you) shit" become common, it is like that normie cancer "like this post". Still, /pol/ is annoying as shit, and sjws are a joke. Sure, a lot of girls may be super liberal, but I have never personally met the stereotypical feminist with hairy armpits and fat rolls. SJWs are a non issue. Politics are for normies and edgy teenagers.
>>
>>35744976
>posts le go back to tumblr meme
reply is an insult because safespace was invaded which is triggering
the irony
>>
fucking shill aren't you scheduled for your refugee rape
>>
File: anon.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
anon.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>35745290
fucking conservacuck are you scheduled for your perma-virgin status
>>
The only positive side of /pol/ is that as long as they're here, they're the laughingstock of 4chan instead of us.

I can't give a [you] though, my college sophomore sister is a massive SJW who won't miss any opportunity to tell you about the nonexistent injustice in the west.
>>
Liberals started it, /pol/ made it (kinda) funny, and reddit infested /pol/ and killed the joke.

>>35744916
I live in Socal and you don't know the half of it.
>>
Nope, friend Naomi is a massive SJW.

Fuck you.
>>
>this lucky bastard hasn't had to step foot in a college or university in the past 20 years
I'm pretty jealous, OP.
>>
File: 6vScT.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
6vScT.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>35745350
don't you have some (((subreddit))) to tend to
>>
>>35744844
Reminder that leftist organizations are currently shilling on 4chan, especially /r9k/
>>
>>35744844
This is Allahs honest truth.
>>
>>35744844
I am a feminist and hang out with feminists, lesbians, transsexuals and all kinds of genderqueer people and the only place I've heard about SJWs is the internet. Probably only a couple of hundreds of feminists I know are never critical of Islam, support Black lives matter and talk about those SJW issues, but even that never in real live, only online. I don't live in America, maybe it is different there. But still, almost always I hear about SJW issues, are joke sites on reddit, youtube MRAs or /pol/. There are cringy examples in every movement but they rehash those same cringy feminists over and over again, like it is a norm.
>>
>>35745528
Everytime I see "drumpfkins" in a post I immediately report and turn off my PC
>>
File: 1489269100032.jpg (82KB, 586x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489269100032.jpg
82KB, 586x720px
>>35745581
Leave.

Originau
>>
>>35744844
agree

pretty sure the grand total of people who have ever unironically asked for a safe space is like 15
>>
File: Beocom.jpg (569KB, 1200x998px) Image search: [Google]
Beocom.jpg
569KB, 1200x998px
>>35745509
>its another "someone doesnt follow the /pol/ hivemind so they must be a radical leftist reddit user" episode again
>>
>>35745713
So you're not denying that you are in fact a leddit user?
>>
>>35744844
I've legitimately never heard the term "safe space" in real life other than people making fun of it. I think that stuff is largely a meme.
>>
>>35745645
What are you trying to say?

I personally have noticed that MGTOWs and MRAs are talking more about feminism than feminists are. Normally feminism is one of their interest in many and usually they are interested in particular aspects of feminism, like early age of consent in my country or domestic violence. Practical problems that surround them. Feminism isn't something they began with but they found while caring about those issues. Very rarely is there someone who is so interested as MGTOWs and MRAs are in talk based feminism, arguing, slutwalks, fat pride, radical feminism, trolling, video games, trigger warnings, etc.

Or are you seriously saying you know feminists who say things like check your privilege, triggered and die cis scum? It is a meme.
>>
File: InfiniteChan∞chanLogo.svg.png (58KB, 1280x977px) Image search: [Google]
InfiniteChan∞chanLogo.svg.png
58KB, 1280x977px
>>35745760
are you still caught up on the leddit boogey man meme?

If it makes you feel better I dont browse reddit but i browse greater things most of the time
>>
>>35745760
as if browsing reddit means anything, i feel like a prick even commenting here but honestly you're a mongo and so are your chink nig friends
>>
>>35744844
Here's your (You)

It's like. Some retard student politician in Belgium makes a dumb poster about feminism and /pol/ jizzes over itself tearing it apart thinking that "the left" all think like that.
>>
Maybe you need to leave your hugbox more, OP.
>>
>>35745824
Kek you haven't met my sister. She has said that I should check my privilege but refused to check her own because she's a woman and is cursed to forever play life on easy mode. All the other safe space and trigger warning stuff is a meme off certain college campuses.
>>
>>35745839
that just proves my point
>>
>>35744844
At my college, there was a mandatory sexual assault training that blamed men for everything. In addition, women and non-whites get preferential treatment.

This social justice bullshit infests the minds of my contemporaries. It's not a joke or internet meme, it's part of the elite agenda to corrupt western society.

These people will become more and more extreme as time passes. Look at how they react when people they disagree with come to speak at colleges. If they get political power, the brainwashed college kids will be backing their threats with government sponsored force.

The left has gone out of control, you can't discount that because of shitposting on /pol/.

For fucks sake, we almost had Hillary Clinton or fucking Bernie Sanders as real contenders for the presidency. The elites have brainwashed my countrymen.
>>
>>35745894
It it an American thing? I've never seen in in Europe. If she is a teen or even early 20s, she probably just repeats what she reads on tumblr just like some males are "negging" on nice girls who already like them because some PUA guy said so.
>>
>>35745990
I like how you're an actual example of what OP is talking about.
>>
>>35745990
>fucking Bernie Sanders

oh no boohoo affordable health care & education how scary run for the hills everyone we can't let the ess jay dubs win, we're the victims even though our Trumpet won, I can't wait to dump all of our tax money into a meme wall.
>>
>>35745990
>The elites have brainwashed my countrymen.
Didnt Drumpf just put a bunch of the elite in powerful government positions and works in their interest?

Can someone really be this dump?
>>
>>35744844
Apparently OP has never been to college
>>
File: not an argument dot mp4.png (182KB, 657x535px) Image search: [Google]
not an argument dot mp4.png
182KB, 657x535px
>/pol/ is wrong because they oppose someone else
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.