[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Redflags for women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 16

File: 1482573880462.jpg (362KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1482573880462.jpg
362KB, 1106x1012px
I'll start:

>She's been backpacking
>She's used Tinder
>She has tattoos
>She fucks on the first date
>She complains about other guys to you
>She's had one night stands
>>
These are pretty legitimate red flags. Nice.
>>
>>35744718
>she is interested in me
>she's alive
Two redflags I thought of
>>
>>35744718
Congrats! You know what a "Stacy" is.
Come on dawg.
>>
>she's not a kissless handholdless virgin
>she's not a 10/10 qt
>>
>>35744718
>not a virgin
x-men origins
>>
>single mother(is one or a daughter to one)
>dyed hair
>cutter
>eating disorder
>major doesn't match career(e.g psychology but works HR or a bank)
>has her phone out during dates
>overweight(means she is a bad person, fucked up personality)
>smokes or binge drinks
>nonchristian
>>
Drinks heavily/any drugs
No college degree
Never pays for anything
Tattoos
Dirty living area
Swears a lot
>>
>>35744718
she thinks all cultures are equal
>>
>>35744718
>not an anime
>>
>>35744718
It's like you guys always find new reasons to be virgins.
>>
>>35744718
Speaks without permission
>>
has a gay friend
>>
>>35744718
>She's been backpacking
I don't understand this one
>>
>>35745058

Kind of like females look for reasons to not be virgins. Weird how some people try to be good, others want to be bad people.
>>
>>35744718
>Liberal
>Nonvirgin
>Atheist
>Vegetarian/vegan
>>
>>35745058
>not taking pride in the fact that you're a respectable human being
woke level: -3
>>
>>35744718
Seriously how are backpacking, tinder, and tattoos red flags?

I mean I get the tinder being red flagish, but how is going on backpacking trips and getting ink bad? I mean I can understand certain untasteful tattoos or being literally covered in them raising alarms but just tats?

Being completely serious here what are your reasons for seeing backpacking and tattoos in a negative light?
>>
>>35745058
>wanting a whore to be the mother of your children.
>>
When did r9k turn into pol? Is everyone here Christian and conservative? Or is this just me being autistic and not getting the joke?
>>
>>35744718
>Prescribe medicine for anxiety
>Wants to have a child before 25
Pretty much everything posted here my had
>>
File: IMG_0093.jpg (127KB, 1242x1049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0093.jpg
127KB, 1242x1049px
You are the only people I care about
>>
>>35745380
kill all thots REEEEEEEE
>>
>>35745058
>You guys shouldn't have standards
Unless you're dating a landwhale I'm gonna call hypocrisy
>>
>>35745380

Women only like travel because it means fucking lots of dudes. Don't believe me? Ask her about the history of the countries she visited? She won't even remember half of the men she fucked by name. Travel in general is a red flag. Backpacking means tramping around, hitchhiking, and getting fucked in hostels or going home with men from bars.

Tattoos are self explanatory. There is no reason for it. However remember her dead family member? They can't have been too close if she can't remember him without a shitty flower scribbled on her ass. Represents her struggle with wanting attention so she cut her wrists? Was the hospital and worried family not enough? She wants to rub it in their faces every day that she will stop at nothing to get what she wants, even if it hurts those closest to her. Tattoos are kind of like seeing her torture a kitten to death when she thinks noone is watching. I'm sure there are reasons, and probably good ones too, in her mind at least. It doesn't make it any less fucked up though. Why get with a person who so proudly screams they are a bad person? I'd just say thanks for the heads up and keep moving.
>>
>>35745708
I love travelling and have never fucked anybody while doing it. I actually enjoy travelling alone and don't seek meeting people.
>>
File: 1e8.jpg (24KB, 250x309px) Image search: [Google]
1e8.jpg
24KB, 250x309px
>>35745433

>////
You forgot these, I know you're new to this 4chans thing. It's ok. Come better prepared next time. Life is hard enough as a cuck. You don't want autistic bullies on top of everything else.
>>
>>35745708
>>35745778
A girl into traveling actually means a woman who's a lot less invested in settling down and wanting to have children.
>>
>>35745380
Backpacker girls are the biggest sluts

Good for fucking but not the kind of girl you even want to go out with
>>
>>35745000
Nice trips btw
>>35744967
>>35744792
>>35744718
>>35745119
>>35745224
I'm kinda lost here, this is a essay length question(s) but if anyone wants to explain this to me...

I'm a 24 year old guy with 2 smallish tattoos and 1 decent sized one (upper right quarter of my back), I rarely get drunk (I've been drunk maybe 6 times in the past year so since March of last year), I take MDMA (not ecstacy pills just the pure stuff) about 10 times a year, I'm atheist, I dont have a college degree, I swear quite a bit (I'm very respectful of people's view on it though and will not curse until they have) basically all stuff you guys see as red flags for girls and probably guys.
But I think I'm at the least a decent person for many reasons like I refuse to be rude to anyone for any reason except if they are being overly rude to me or anyone else for that matter and even then I much prefer simply just standing up to them, I don't get in fights ever(the only times are me getting jumped hence my hesitation about bar environments), virtually every person that's actually a part of my life trusts me outside of a few people I kinda wish I didn't have to associate with, I'm very successful for my age but I would never let someone's income affect my view of their character, I've never been a addict but I've helped many of them, I donate to good causes, It's a very real goal for me to be kind to anyone I meet regardless of rumors or appearance or status or anything similar and there are plenty of other reasons to. Why do the things I do (and many others to) that you feel are bad things seem to outweigh or even simply overrun the good in people?

Now if your just targeting girls with these impressions why does gender make a difference? I know plenty of girls of different ages, color, status etc. who do plenty of what r9k deems as degenerate but have very good character and in general are good people. Why do you assume they are bad just because of a handful of debatable flaws?
>>
>>35746635
Most won't say they're bad people. By red flags it means you don't want a slut to be your gf/mother of your children
>>
>>35746635
>im a nice guy i swear
quit virtue signaling

and yeah, it's the same for guy as it is for girls. red flags are pretty universal. and red flags are just stereotypes, and stereotypes exist because 90% of the time they're true. just because you would view them as good doesn't mean that everyone else will as well. these are all opinions, after all.
>>
>>35745708
I get the cutting and also the tramping around red flags but just because someone visits a country doesn't mean they go full nympho while they are there that should be obvious and even when a few girls I know said they got laid while abroad they all remembered their name(s). Also just for clarity I was assuming backpacking as in multi-day hiking and camping not necessarily travel.

Also sorry but you have got the complete wrong idea on tattoos. Sure there are plenty of shitty or meaningless or distasteful ones out there but good or bad tattoos aside why would it automatically make them not care about themselves or mean they are doing it so they don't forget something that they do or do not actually care about or maybe they just don't see it as a big deal getting something permanent on their skin. I doubt the majority are doing it to hurt anyone, honestly your reasoning for people who have tattoos being bad prople was just a major jump away from logic and reason.

You'll have a much better time with people if you move away from making massive assumptions based off of trivial matters.
>>
>is 3D

Origami
>>
>>35745908
And why is that a bad thing? Spoiler alert girls aren't just things you claim then pump babies out of. Settling down early, late or anything in between even not at all and the choice to have children is plain and simple personal choice since it effects no one but themselves and possibly the person they end up settling with. Better to be happy and content with the life you lived before settling down a bit later than settle down to fast and wonder what you missed out on.
>>
>>35746165
I mean that seems like a pretty iffy correlation, especially to put the entire group of people who enjoy travel as a experience or hobby in one category like that. It's more than safe to assume their are many different kinds of people who enjoy backpacking.
>>
>>35747158
Slutting it up and then settling because your biological clock is ticking doesn't exactly make for a happy marriage

Plus as a guy, if you're putting in a lot of effort and taking risk getting married, you'll want the best of the women. That doesn't mean getting her at 35 when she's old and bitter, and you're just her mealticket and designated hanitor mopping up the mess that is her life

>but muh fun muh don't need to settle early

Good thing the wall isn't just a meme, have fun being 30+ and realising guys your age don't give a shit about your career, and will prefer a younger women over you any day
>>
>>35747158
Oh, and I also forgot that they're generally bitches as well. Protip: You won't convince anyone by bitching at them.

What you view women as and what I view women as are called opinions. And what you view as fun and what I view as fun are two different things called opinions. If you're just going to sit at your computer and keyboard warrior that my opinions are shit without any basis put behind them, I'm only going to ignore you.
>>
>>35747250
If backpacking girls are disproportionately sluts, then you can see backpacking as a redflag

Doesn't mean it applies to every women, but as a rule of thumb it works
>>
>>35744787
>i don't know what im doing here lol
>>
>>35746676
I get the not wanting sluts to be your gf/wife bit but I'm not getting how many of the non sex related things I mentioned come off as red flags on girls?

Also I know I'm in the minority here but what's wrong with a guy or girl getting laid every now and then while they are single as long as they aren't just tossing themselves around? I just don't see why people see pre marital sex so negatively for girls.
>>
>>35747311
He's wrong they are not sluts.
1. Meet back packing girl
2. Go out for drinks
4. Profit

It was never explained on trv what step 3 is, what do you say to make her have sex with you?
>>
>>35745128

Means she's very likely sucked some random hostel dick. Girls go on backpacking trips to fuck random foreign guys.
>>
>>35747407
because sleeping around too much fucks women in the head, they're biologically meant to be choosy not fuck every guy they're attracted to
>>
>>35745514
Which God is it telling me to believe in?
>>
>>35747407
Because as a guy the main thing you get out of a relationship is sex

Men don't have any biological need to commit, women do

If you marry a woman who has had sex before, especially random hook ups and flings, then you are putting in a lot of effort and commitment just to get what other guys had in better quality, when she was younger, and they put much less effort into it. That just makes you a sucker, and you wife would just be screwing you over.

>inb4 muh love

Why love someone who's screwing you over?
>>
>fat
>tattoos
>does drugs
>sleeps around

I can accept just about anything else. I want a virgin but I won't throw away something good for the sake of it. These 4 are dumpster tier though, would not even consider.
>>
>>35747407
A little thing called restraint and moderation. If you eat until you're obese, you're mastered by your base hunger. If you sleep 10-12 hours everyday, you're mastered by your base need for sleep. If you fuck a different guy(or girl) every week, you're mastered by your base lust. And if you're controlled by your base instincts, you're no better than a common beast of the field
>>
File: 53532.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
53532.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
>>35747407
stop trying to justify your shittyness. nobody wants you here you fucking roastie.
>>
File: 239184092842198410928.png (809KB, 896x640px) Image search: [Google]
239184092842198410928.png
809KB, 896x640px
>>35744718
>Hobbies: traveling
>>
>>35746764
Haven't heard virtue signaling before.

I get the fact all of this is opinion based and its entirely up to each individual how they see these things and that's all well and good. I was just asking why people's opinions here tend to gravitate to viewing those things as very serious matters.

Also I wasnt trying to toot my own horn or anything I just thought the easiest example to make was of myself. I by no means think I'm some outstanding example of virtue but I do view myself as a good person hence using myself as the example, albeit not a perfect example by any means but that's part of the point. Also sorry if I'm wrong but it kinda sounds like you might have thought I was trying others for having the opinions in question, if it seemed like I was claiming people who don't share my views are of lesser character or anything along those lines that was not my intention and I definitely do not see things that way.
>>
>>35744718
>constantly brings up politics
>can't have a civilised discussion
>can't take criticism
>has low standards character wise
>jokes about sex
>>
>smoker/drinker/drug user
>has children
>cuts
>doesn't eat meat
>fat
>compares me to ex's
>has more than 3 ex's
>tattoos
>religious
>talks about news and politics
>always on phone
>>
>>35747748
>jokes about sex
Unironically this. I hate irl lewd talk and anyone that has to resort to it must be an intellectually barren degenerate, or a sexual abuse victim
>>
>>35745830

AWOO, BITCH
>>
>she doesn't have daddy issues
This is the biggest one. The whole non-virgin thing is a meme.
>>
>>35747267
>Good thing the wall isn't just a meme, have fun being 30+ and realising guys your age don't give a shit about your career, and will prefer a younger women over you any day

You are aware 30+ men are smashing into the wall just as badly, especially numale omegas with no value who squandered the best years of their lives being bitter autistic virgins, right?

The 30+ winning at life bullshit is a joke, nobody wants a pitiful """man""" who thinks failing to develop properly is somehow going to be attractive to any female in her prime.
>>
>>35747431

As someone who has actually been backpacking, most of the girls are uptight and sheltered suburbanites. The minority are slutty party girls, and, just like at home, they only fuck Chad.
>>
>>35747729
Everyone views their potential future mate as a very serious matter. That's who they're going to be spending their life with for the rest of their lives. Red flags are used as a means of easily finding a person who they can respect by filtering out all the bad persons.

And you can openly call yourself a good person all you want, but everyone around you is just going to view it as tooting your own horn the more you do it. You may not mean it, but that's what they view regardless.
>>
>>35747569
>If you marry a woman who has had sex before, especially random hook ups and flings, then you are putting in a lot of effort and commitment just to get what other guys had in better quality, when she was younger,

If you weren't doing the same thing as a guy with other girls before you met her, you've objectively failed at life.
>>
>>35747158
Have you considered some just want sex and babies, and their frustration is they can't find a woman to fulfill only this purpose?
>>
>>35746635
>Now if your just targeting girls with these impressions why does gender make a difference?
I know I can't talk for everyone, but for me it doesn't. Now, I don't really think tattoos are a red flag, but the things I do consider red flags apply for both men and women, since it's all about what kind of person they are and not for gender standars.
>>
>>35748002
not an argument
doesn't change the current expected value equation
>>
>>35747569
Since men don't need to commit, there's not much incentive for a woman to just choose one.
>>
>>35744718
>She goes vacationing in the caribbean
>>
>>35748133

I'm not making an argument, I'm stating a fact. Just admit it - you've totally fucked up the best years of your life and now you're lashing out at women for going about their lives while you wallow in your misery and your refusal to own your choices.
>>
File: comfythreadiscomfy.png (328KB, 828x1403px) Image search: [Google]
comfythreadiscomfy.png
328KB, 828x1403px
>>35748168
That was my first post in the thread so I don't know in what context I should respond.
It would be hard to say if I fucked up the best years of my life, if I fucked them up; they're unlikely to have been the best.
I'm fairly happy with the status quo, other periods of my life were whole things, things can be real ordeals.
>>
>>35744718
excessive swearing or a faked accent

gawd i hate dumb bitches
>>
>>35748212

>he's so delusional he thinks completely ruining his youth is something he come somehow come back from!
>>
>>35747267
Just for reference sake I am a guy and the one who posted about settling down.

Honestly everything you just said there leads me to believe you see women as inferior and generally view the most negative possible intention to their actions as the only possible intention. Your right some women do pull that shit where they slut it up and don't take care of themselves and expect some sugar daddy to take care them once the party is over and that is a more than just a sign of bad character, but their are plenty who simply don't get married till later on and worked the whole time before and after marriage.

Also your last bit there comes off like you think guys are always the ones who do well and women just latch on for the ride. It's as if you think that most/all men will be more successful than the women and that the only goal for any single 30+ year old guy is to get some slam piece to settle with him. I'm sure everyone has their absolute ideal partner already made up in their head but it's unrealistic to think that someone will be exactly like that or even significantly close to it let alone the idea that that same person is going to ever meet you and want to be with you. If you do find the incarnation of your perfect person and end up with them then good on you that's amazing, but life isnt everything everyone was telling you it would be both people and life are flawed it's about finding the people and things you care about despite their flaws. For your sake I hope you accept this sooner than later.
>>
>>35748250
>excessive swearing
Why?
>>
>>35748277
>he doesn't understand the linear progression of time!
>>
She actually enjoys horse riding or anything to do with horses
>>
>come to /r9k/
>read ITT
>people are doubting that backpacking is a redflag
>triggered roasties everywhere

Wow this place is a shithole.
If you don't believe the redflags posted here are real you have NO life experience at all. And much less with girls.
>>
>>35748285
i dont care about but swearing but when its excessive its like they dont have anything better to say so they throw in a fuck or shit. makes them sound retarded imo
>>
>>35744718
Red flags for any kind of partner.
>Gets annoyed if you're having trouble with something instead of motivating you or helping you.
>Compares you to other men/women in a negative way
>Don't mind their friends looking at them without clothes
>Don't care if their friends touch their ass
>Had open relationships
>Cheated before
>Thinks casual sex is ok
>Non virgin
>Non kissless
>Will break up with you if friends tell them so
>Will make fun of you if you're too emotional
>>
>>35746635

I don't want to fuck you, faggot. Even if you didn't have those redflags I'm still not interested. I'm heterosexual so I like women.

I can overlook some stuff but don't you think it's better if I don't have to wait for the whole 'I have very the following red flags:... BUT...'. I'm sure there are some lovely prostitutes with tattoos who worship Satan, but they aren't the majority. I'm not going to sift through girlfriend applications or assess every girl for compatibility with me. It's easier to just write off things I really hate. It's not like volunteering at a soup kitchen will erase her sexual history or make an ugly tattoo look better. So she's not a 100% horrible person, good for her. Maybe she will make some other man very happy one day.
>>
>backpacking
Always wanted to pull a Kerouac, but never had the chance.

>tinder
Does downloading it, and then immediately regretting your decisions when you recognize someone and deleting it count?

>tattoos
Nope.

>fucks on the first date
I've never fucked on any date.

>complains about other guys
What if it's funny? Because my ex once watched his mom get mugged and did nothing. That's pretty hilarious.

>one night stands
Nope.

>>35744754
Here's some others:
>she says she's "not like the other girls"
>she disparages other women
>she constantly tries to be "one of the guys"
>wears makeup/hair that obviously took at least an hour to do
>winged eyeliner
>red lipstick
>that louise brooks haircut
>that asymmetrical straight bangs haircut
>that "can i speak to the manager please" haircut
>she's wiccan
>she's white and a buddhist
>her favourite batman character is Harley Quinn
>she describes her opinions as being "made with logic" and other early 2000s reddit-isms
>she thinks bacon is the best food ever
>>
>>35747311
That's fair. I don't know many girls that have even been international backpacking so maybe I'm just ignorant to that correlation, but still it just seems unfair since travelling and slutyness don't seem logically connected at least to me.
>>
>says she is "pansexual"
>says she is "polyamorous"
>discovered she was "polyamorous" after cheating on her previous boyfriend
>brags about being a mommy despite her kid not even living with her
>uses crowdfunding to pay for a trip to disneyland with her kid while at the same time struggling to pay rent
>>
>>35744718
>polyamorous
>pansexual
>sapiosexual
>non-binary
Or any retarded shit like that
>>
>>35744718
>my hair color changes with my mood
>>
>>35744718
>She's been backpacking
wat
>>
>>35748709
>ex
Off yourself, normalfag.
>>
>>35747485
That is completely and totally untrue. Actually believing either gender only make choices and develop preferences based on biological coding is simply due to lacking knowledge on the subject. I could go on for hours on how tons of overtly common preferences and actions from both genders go against claims of biological programming.
>>
>>35744718
>She's been backpacking
I'm dumb. Like hiking? What's wrong with that
Do you mean "backpacking across Europe"? Yea she's probably a whore
>She's used Tinder
Whore
>She has tattoos
Whore
>She fucks on the first date
Whore
I'm guessing this means sexually/romantically?
Whore
>>
>>35749087
>redflag thread

Technically, if you're in a position to be noticing or caring about a woman's "red flags" you're already in normiedom.

So apres vous, fuckface.
>>
>>35747659
That's completely true but just like I said "unless they just toss themselves around". It seems like many people here take a serious issue not just at the level of their preference but to the point that they insist she is stupid, immoral and many other excessively harsh sentiments simply because she has slept with multiple guys.
>>
>always has to be right
>surrounded by beta orbiters
>>
>>35749418
But promiscuous women are stupid and immoral. There's no excuse for having slept with multiple guys.
>>
>flirts with every decently attractive guy she comes across
>>
>>35744718
>Stupid
>No drive
>Wants everyone to accept them for who they are without putting effort in
>Fishes for attention at the cost of themselves or others
>Warning coloration
>vegan. Really just a dealbreaker because I like cooking and it has more to do with me having less to cook than mug politics
>Always complaining/victim complex
>>
>>35748081
Of course as the saying goes "it takes all kinds". But people here tend to group people to easily into that only sex and money category.
>>
Am I the only one that attracts and enjoys red flags? Like whenever I met a girl with one or several of the following:

-No dad
-Tumblr
-Weird hair color/cut
-Drugs
-Extreme need for attention
-Unique snowflake
-No real interests, will copy.

It's almost a given that we're gonna end up in whatever kind of relationship.
I only seem to be capable to attract this kind of girl and to be honest I have a huge boner for this kind of slut, as you guys can tell it always ends in a nasty way for all the involved parties.
>>
>>35748097
That's exactly how I see it to I'm just wondering people's reasons for viewing things I don't see as even possible red flags as such. It's literally just pure curiosity and I really like hearing different people's takes on these things.
>>
>>35748398
I feel like your speaking from a life experienced through r9k's pigeonholed view of the world they don't experience.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (48KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
48KB, 800x800px
>tfw almost no red flags
>>
>>35749870
Yeah i only have had one and thats "being one of the guys" and thats mostly because i grew up with only boys in my family. also there wasn't a lot of girls that played video games.
>>
>>35749942
Same but it's cause I'm gay and only hung out with guys in school
Other than that I've got cutting which I don't do any more but that's probably one of the worst lol
>>
>>35744967
>means she is a bad person, fucked up personality
you don't have to justify not being into fat chicks by making up bullshit about their personalities lel
>>
She still hangs out with her ex.
>>
>uses waifu in her username
This always seems to indicate a special degree of selfcenteredness, in my experience.
>>
>>35749976
In high school most of my friends that cut, I never did it but its fine as long as you haven't cut in a while your all good
>>
>>35750160
@ex_waifu
@veganwaifu
@notyourwaifu
@nonbinarywaifu
>>
File: 614809654.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
614809654.png
56KB, 401x372px
>>35744718
why do they do this
>>
>>35750388

the satisfaction of a good brag to someone lower on the chain than you. it's probably as good or better than getting railed by the chad she's complaining about
>>
>>35750424
my former oneitis will text me every single time a guy hits on her etc. All it does it make me hate her more
>>
>>35750176
I don't any more but I can't say I never will again cause I'm bipolar. Surprised no one's mentioned that as a red flag cause imo it's a huge one lol
>>
File: siaris.png (106KB, 238x176px) Image search: [Google]
siaris.png
106KB, 238x176px
>>35745000
Slut in my school,
Gives decent succ
>>
>IS A DUMB BLUEPILLED VIRTUE SIGNALING MATERIALISTIC SHALLOW BITCHY CUNT NAMED JESSICA
>>
>is against "slut-shaming"
>>
>>35749515
Holy shit this. Biggest red flag of them all.

>is attracted to men twice her age
There's another one.

>>35751521
Kek
>>
>>35747007
Tattoos just look trashy on a bitch, bar none. Its never anything meaningful or clever. Its always an animal, or part of one, or cartoon character, or some fucking retarded ass quote or symbol. Never seen a chick with tatts that looked natural and ok unless it was out the oven fresh. Not only that but tatts look gross as fuck when you start to age and the skin sags and the ink loses sharpness and color. Every 20 something bitches' tatts are gonna look like dogshit when she hits 30.
>>
File: IMG_1521.jpg (40KB, 740x784px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1521.jpg
40KB, 740x784px
>>35745536
Robots don't use the word "thot" gtfo norman
>>
>>35744718
I use Tinder looking for serious relationships bc I don't know how to talk to men IRL and understand if they want to date me or not.
>>
File: 1-o4K7WugavAbazXs_3qMDfA.jpg (56KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
1-o4K7WugavAbazXs_3qMDfA.jpg
56KB, 638x479px
>>35744759
Damn right.
Ghfghfg
>>
>>35744718
How the fuck is backpacking a red flag? Seems unrelated to everything else you said, lmao
>>
>>35745000
tfw i found 3 of these attractive

guess which ones
>>
>>35745380
Tatoos are for daddy issues sluts.
>>
Who are any of you trying to kid? You all would jizz in your pants if a woman showed any interest in you. That being said:
>Is extremely religious
>Is more conservative than an international centrist
>Has strongly held authoritarian political views
>Has ear gauges
>>
>>35747431
Fucked a backpacker. She was 100% party slut and also a nice and interesting person. Going to go do the same myself soon so I can meet more people like this.

You guys know you don't have to marry everything you put your dick into, right? You can have casual sex, fulfilling interpersonal relationships and lifelong friendships with girls without needing to make them belong to you or judging them for how they live their lives.
>>
>>35752616
>Casual sex

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>35752616
shit that's what I'm doing, gonna have a baskin robbins 24 flavors bitch fuck fest before I settle, I wanna taste (not literally) pussy from different countries and cultures and watch them yell shit I dont understand as I disrespect her ancestors.
>>
>>35752644
Fuck yeah. Its gona be glorious, the high water mark of an otherwise miserable existence.
>>
File: wink.gif (2MB, 350x283px) Image search: [Google]
wink.gif
2MB, 350x283px
>>35752532
lol implying a neonazi larper isn't the only type of 3d id consider
no gauges
>>
>>35752644
>>35752742

You people just end up bitter and pathetic, lamenting your once great sexual conquests that were totally pointless and now make you feel like a failure.
>>
>>35746635
I assume you're not a shy, awkward, timid, bitter lonely virgin?

You are a normie and do not belong here. Therefore you can never understand the requirements for a r9k gf.
>>
>>35752880
speak for yourself faggot, I can carve out a life worth living even with sex involved. I'm not basing my success over fucking international women, its just something I want to experience and look back on one day, unlike you who'll probably get stuck with a roastie whore who did the same as me.
>>
>>35752880
Hahaha.

You guys just reconstruct reality however you see fit.

>They aren't really having fun, those stupid Chads and normies
>They will all end up bitter and pathetic one day, just you wait
>Kind of like how I am bitter and pathetic now, only one day my pure virgin dream waifu will fly through the window and leave me happy and fulfilled til the end of my days
>Actually living life is stupid, existing in a delusional fantasy world is intellectually superior
>Stupid Chads and normies, you'll see
>>
Would you guys ever date a cosplayer or is that too big of a red flag.

is it true that all cosplayers are filthy sluts
>>
>>35752988
>>35752990
Stay mad there normie male sluts
>>
>>35747943
>You are aware 30+ men are smashing into the wall just as badly
Except they aren't.
Men are at thegigh poinr of their lives at 30.
Its when they become the most attractive to other women.
Unfortunately the same can not be said for them. They are losing the only value they have and start becoming cat ladies or depressed cunts that will fuck random guys
>>
>>35753001
Ok this is an actual red flag. Stay away bruh
>>
>>35748168
I'm the kind of guy who would have liked spend his best years in a relationship with a single person.
Sleeping around will never not be disgusting.
>>
>>35752958
Ok. I'm another person. Virgin. Fat. Autist.

I still don't understand this shit about requirement for r9k to gf not to be a slut.
She won't be a good mother?
That hillarious that you, anon even think about kids.
She will treat you not enough good?
Com'on, this 10/10 shy qt needs you even less.

Wtf.
>>
>>35753007
lol you seriously think I'm mad? you faggots on this board are cocky as shit, i'll give you that
>>
File: 20170322193743_1.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170322193743_1.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
>>35744718
>literally everything
i ain't falling for the pussy meme, 2d is superior every way!
>>
>>35748311

Lol'd, but I agree with this 100%, every girl I've dated with a thing for horses has been weird.
>>
>She likes house Marik
>She doesn't pilot a Cicada

That's about it
>>
>>35744718
>She has tattoos
As much as I hate girls with tattoos, I wouldn't call this one a red flag. Tattoos have become as common as dyeing your hair a different colour.

It's a really stupid fucking trend and does put into question a woman's foresight, but past that I wouldn't write her off as some turbo whore nigger lover
>>
>>35745380
decent bait I'll give you a 7/10
>>
>>35747943
The point is that women want relationships at that point. If you have a postgraduate degree and a good job as a man, you will be in a great position. At the moment there's already 1.5x as many women than men in that group, and soon it will be 2x. Women don't want to date down, so it's a buyers market. Some guys don't want to marry, others already have, so when you look at who's left there's several times more men than women left with those qualifications

If you're just a 35yo beta loser then you're not really any better off, maybe with a small bonus to younger women that like older guys
>>
>>35748283

>Honestly everything you just said there leads me to believe you see women as inferior and generally view the most negative possible intention to their actions as the only possible intention

I know that they're usually not malicious about it, and that not all of them are sluts. Growing up in a society where certain things are permissible or expected will influence a persons actions and shape that persons character, even if they don't mean anything bad by it. I do believe that women are less rational

>but their are plenty who simply don't get married till later on and worked the whole time before and after marriage

The point is, men don't really care about a woman's career as much. If she puts her career over kids and the marriage you're in for a wild ride, and if she has to make sacrifices career wise then you better be damn sure she'll blame you for it and be bitter about it. That doesn't make for a good marriage. Plus women like that are often very demanding, and as I mentioned you're not exactly getting the best of her in return

>It's as if you think that most/all men will be more successful than the women and that the only goal for any single 30+ year old guy is to get some slam piece to settle with him.

The point was that women want to date upwards, and that puts guys into a good position at 30+ relative to women. Obviously that won't happen all the time, but given that men don't really care about a woman's career as much, they won't marry a women because of her career the same way a women might marry a man because of his status and wealth

>life isnt everything everyone was telling you it would be both people and life are flawed it's about finding the people and things you care about despite their flaws

Wanting to marry a women who isn't old and bitter and who hasn't slutted it up isn't an unreasonable expectation, and certainly not one to compromise on. If a women wants to screw you in a shitty deal like that, then she isn't worth marrying
>>
>>35744718
>she likes seeing female on male abuse, but hates male on female abuse
>>
>>35745433
Im not Christian or conservative. liberal girls are more likely to be sluts than conservative ones
>>
File: jSHD2TJ.png (22KB, 304x288px) Image search: [Google]
jSHD2TJ.png
22KB, 304x288px
>>35744718
>mfw gf checks all of these
s-should I be worried, robots?
>>
>>35744718
>She's been backpacking
What do you mean by that?
Yeah, that's as clear as space.
>>
>>35752616
>You can have casual sex, fulfilling interpersonal relationships and lifelong friendships with girls without needing to make them belong to you or judging them for how they live their lives.
Nice try, Ezekiel Goldberg.Now shoo shoo, back into the oven with you.
>>
>>35754772
Tinder use is the biggest red flag lad. Do not dump her, but try to find out if she's still sleeping around
>>
>>35752988
>I'm not basing my success over fucking international women
That's why you need to tell it to all those bitter virgin autists on a mongolian basket weaving board, eh?
A lot of self esteem I see in you.
>>
>>35753259
>lol you seriously think I'm mad?
You sound very mad. Also don't mess with 007 or he'll assassinate your ass.
>>
>>35754832
In fact i didnt read that one in OP, it's the only redflag she doesn't have.

To my knowledge none of us have ever used tinder.
>>
All the non virgin fags plz leave this board. I mean their are other nice places on internet. Like
>Reddit
>Tumblr
>>/pol/
>>
>>35754805
You tell him! Your 10/10 virgin loving waifu will appear in your basement any day now!
>>
>>35754888 (heil'd)
>go to /pol/
can't argue with hitler trips
>>
>>35754793
>What do you mean by that?

See above. They travel to meet international Chads in hostels. It is a good place for them because only Chads are generally rich enough to afford to do this too, it's sort of like Tinder but irl in terms of allowing Chads to meet Stacys,
>>
>>35754927
Rich Chads stay in 5star hotels, idiot.
>>
>>35754486
>>If you're just a 35yo beta loser then you're not really any better off,
Where the fuck do you think you are moron.
>>
>>35754953
No, they really don't. They want the experience, believe me. They want to pretend they're poor, staying in hostels. I've met so many rich Chads and they're all like this, it's what is trendy with them these days.
>>
>>35755040
You're making shit up again. I'm a rich Chad. Yes, sometimes I will stay in a hostrl to socialize but most of the time I stay at a 5star and just go to hostel bars to pick up girls who will be happy to spend nights in a 5star.
>>
>>35755125
Fair enough snowflake Chad, but I've seen enough of these people to know that rich Chads staying in hostels whilst travelling SE Asia or Europe is a thing.
>>
>>35744967
>has her phone out during dates
Motherfucking this!!!
>>
>>35744718
>She's an ugly taiwanese chink with delusions of grandeur
>Has a disgusting face so hideous people are horrified
>Has absolutely no redeeming qualities
>Is an uneducated dumbass
>OLD
>has the name ami liu

Lol ugly pig.
>>
> 24/M

Red flags:
- Disorganized/messy
- Insecure and craves constant validation as a result
- Biological parents are divorced
- Older than 20 and doesn't have a driver's license
- Older than 20 and has never had a job
- Sexual partner count higher than 5

Instant dealbreakers:
- Dishonest
- Immature
- History of cheating
- No sense of humor
- Materialistic
- Doesn't like animals or nature
- Poor hygiene
- Self-harm scars
- Tattoos
- HSV 1/2 positive
- Short and/or unnaturally colored hair
- Feminist/SJW
- Strong left-leaning politically
- Has a child
- Smoking
- Drugs
- Works as a bartender
- Pierced anywhere other than earlobes
- Describes herself as "a bit of a handful"
- Womanlet (shorter than 165 cm)
- Inability to convey messages concisely under pressure without getting hysterical or crying
- Makes all life decisions based entirely on feelings
- Poor grammar
- Bipolar, princess syndrome and similar mental disorders
- Non-white
- More than 10 kg overweight
- No interests outside of social media, partying every weekend and cosmetics like fake nails, eyebrows, hair extensions, heavy makeup
- Religious/batshit insane to the point of refusing to abort in case of accidental pregnancy, when life situation is bad to have children

Probably a few more as well, these are just what I could think of in ten minutes.
>>
>>35745000
These are actually pretty valid

>Swears a lot
This one is a BIG one believe it or not.
>>
>>35755027
Plenty of academically and financially successful people on here. Studying at an Ivy League school won't get you laid, because everyone else there is also at an Ivy League School.

Plus women don't really give a fuck until they want to settle, if you don't look good and aren't charming your future prospects don't help much
>>
>>35745000
Wow this is my sister

She is a cunt tho tbqhfam I would feel bad for her boyfriend but he's a bitch too
>>
>>35745433
This whole board is a joke
>>
>is a feminist
>is politically interested or active in any major way (this is just misplacing motherly instincts)
>doesn't want kids
>is an atheist or part of some other faith besides Roman Catholicism or Orthodoxy or unwilling to convert
>obsessed with "traveling"
>>
>>35750004
fat here, he's right- obesity can be boiled down to being caused by mental illness, weak character, or in some cases just stupidity.
>>
red flags
>kids
>under 25
>quiet

Dealbreakers
>smokes
>drugs
>fat
>insecure
>lives with parents
>lazy
>left wing
>boring
>doesn't like animals
>>
>>35750176
>tfw didn't want to get caught so I sanded my skin away in large patches instead of cut
>actually blended in perfectly with freckles
>>
>>35746635
Don't flip your shit just because you found out some people think your choices are indicators of bad behavior. Somebody might think "what a douchebag!" if they see you in a tank on a hot day showing off your goony tattoos, but nobody's thinking ill of you while you donate to good causes.

I have many of these red flag personality aspects, but I ask myself "Do I want to be in a relationship with an r9k user? Do I also feel insecurity about that aspect of myself, if so am I in the power to change it?" if the answer to these questions are resounding nos, then I have no reason to invest myself in the matter.

You can't make everybody like you, and until you get over that you will be in conflict.
>>
>>35744718
>fat but not in the thicc kind of way
>super ugly
>completely insane

These are really my only reservations. I do want a gf, but you have to question at what point it's more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>35744718
>she has (male) friends
>she has exes
>she has contact with other males except me
>she isn't a virgin

Any girl on here who doesn't have these redflags? Only then are you worth being a bf to.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.