[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If only women were this delusional about OUR bodies....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: OqeN1tS.png (465KB, 703x561px) Image search: [Google]
OqeN1tS.png
465KB, 703x561px
If only women were this delusional about OUR bodies....
>>
File: 1485475699321.jpg (110KB, 590x572px) Image search: [Google]
1485475699321.jpg
110KB, 590x572px
>Professional model who obviously works out at the gym follows a strict diet, motivated to be healthy

>Fat loner who is wilfully ignorant about her health, has more than likely put zero effort into improving herself as an individual

>Really makes you think
>>
As a chubby femanon I should tell you that women have been scientifically proven to carry more weight than men do and some women further have genetics that hold more weight more still making it nearly impossible for a normal person without a physical trainer and an insane anorexia/balimia problem look like the twig on the right.
>>
>>35744757
I know this is bait but just because you don't look like the girl on the right doesn't mean you have to look like the monstrosity on the left.

Besides, women expect men to be muscular or they'll cheat with the first Chad that offers
>>
>>35744757
As a male anon, i should tell you that men have been scientifically proven to want/need to fuck as many women and they like, and some men further have genetics that bid them to rape, making it nearly impossible for a man without a trainer and an insane course of drugs and therapy to not do these things.

What now, LARPer?
>>
>>35744485
>Those gigantic hands and long arms
>>
>>35744648
That's a rare one, friend, mind if I save it?
>>
File: Body Types.png (2MB, 2008x1528px) Image search: [Google]
Body Types.png
2MB, 2008x1528px
>>35744757
As someone with a hot sister who i'm very close to (Idgaf if you think that's weird cunt) she has a very fit and healthy body and she eats like a fat person. She just works out at home aswell. So that's nonsense.

Anyways you totally missed the point of the OP to try and make yourself seem like a victim because you're fat even tho you're a woman who is on EZ mode who can easily get a man much better looking than you.
>>
>>35744929
that better be a 7 inch penis when not hard
>>
>>35744757

Women carry more fat and it is genetics that determines where the fat is stored. So you can look like shit while being the same weight as some one else that looks good. This is the same with men but not as extreme.
>>
>>35744757

Fuck off, fat cunt. There's no such thing as femanon. You're a cumdumpster.

Genetics do not carry much weight. This is scientifically proven. The mass of a woman's genetic material is no time much compared to her adipose tissue, especially in someone like you. The girl on the right has a lot of of fat and muscle, it's just distributed in an aesthetically pleasing way. She looks like literally every woman ever. There's no reason you can't be average like her other than your laziness, extreme degree of excessive overeating, and stupidity.

Post cellulite-riddled tits or gtfo. I have my harpoon folder already open.
>>
>>35744803
>>35744835
>>35744929
>>35745117
>>35745134
>Waaahhh I'm a virgin bitch who repulses women.
Shut up losers, I made a post with pure facts based on science and all you can do is spew your bitter loneyness.

what the fuck r9k how are you all so easy to troll. All someone has to do is say 'femanon btw' on this board and gets replies out the ass. Talk about obsession.
>>
>>35745252
I said in my post that you were a LARPer.
So I didn't fall for any bait.

I actually took your own shitty bait, modified it and posted it back.

Due to your lack of retort, I will conclude that you were successfully counter-trolled, and you should end your life :)

Thanks for shopping, have a good day now!
>>
>>35745252
B-but I said I knew it was bait
>>
>>35745288
>>35745298
>They can't take the L

Thanks for the tasty (you)s I'll surely put them to good use.
>>
>>35745252

>b-but I'm not really fat, I was playing pretend

Nice try, Tubbs. It's not like there is much difference between a fat female and a fat male anyway. Post tits and accept what's coming like a good girl.
>>
>>35744648
Thread should've ended here to be originally honest with you guys.
>>
>This pile of dog shit is just like this appetizing bowl of fruit!
????
>>
>>35745593
The dog shit and bowl of fruit can't help being that way. The fatty is more akin to a chef who only cooks dog shit, everywhere she goes she announces to the world that she cooks dog shit. No one wants her dog shit and when she sees people eating from the bowl of fruit the other chefs make she goes livid and insists there's no difference between the two dishes. Rather that than realize that all she cooks is dog shit and try to make something fit for human consumption.
>>
File: 1438716260979.png (255KB, 570x710px) Image search: [Google]
1438716260979.png
255KB, 570x710px
>>35744872
Of course, use it sparingly.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.