[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all of you cuckolds would be so much less lonely if you just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: mewithstuffies.jpg (206KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
mewithstuffies.jpg
206KB, 1080x720px
all of you cuckolds would be so much less lonely if you just stopped chasing after generic bimbo stacys and embraced cute traps and trans girls instead. we're a lot less picky, we're a lot nicer, more loving, caring, won't leave you for some chad at the drop of a hat, and are much more generous lovers.

why haven't you got yourself a gf(male) yet robots?
>>
>>35744316
I've never met a cute trap or trans girl. I'd wish I could get some experience with one though
>>
Some people don't like dicks
>>
>>35744382
What the fuck do you mean?

Broccoli
>>
Vaginas
Tits
Vaginas
bone structure
Vaginas
Voice
Vaginas
Hair
Vaginas
Dicks are gross
Vaginas

Femboys only want chadcock too
>>
File: fuck man.jpg (6KB, 223x251px) Image search: [Google]
fuck man.jpg
6KB, 223x251px
>>35744316
>lot less picky
>lot nicer
>im-fucking-plying

whether women have some inherent vile nature in them i cannot say for sure and indeed highly doubt
however what makes them such horrible beings is the attention they get simply for existing. just by having a vagina and breathing, men give them validation and it spoils them. it makes them entitled and bratty, childlike in their need to receive and never give

why do you think trannies would be immune? how many times have you seen this play out. a moderately passable trap, no model by any stretch, but good enough, enters a circle of desperate losers, gets showered with attention, and transforms into a catty bitch playing each one against the next as he skypes non sexually with his favorite of the week, keeping the idiots on the hook, believing in the remote outside possibility that they will be the one he flies out to fuck or whatever

it's the attention we give that makes you a monster just the same as a real woman
>>
>>35744410
Dick is not a thing everyone likes
>>
>>35744478
What the fuck? I can't even understand. Tell me more
>>
>>35744553
"No"

-he replied, very originally
>>
File: meinredshirt.jpg (168KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
meinredshirt.jpg
168KB, 1080x720px
not to mention we love anal and can't get pregnant
>>
>>35744810

Fucking ugly, not even mildly passable. Even if you had boob surgery.
>>
>>35744951
that's me in total boymode
>>
>>35744316
There are several problems with that.
>If you actively embrace trans girls then you get called a chaser
>Traps are extremely rare
>Both want Chad and will cuck you for him if they bother to date you
All of that said, women are still worse, but that doesn't change the fact that they don't want robots.
>>
There's a trap who sits at the back of one of my classes. She's really cute. How do I approach her lads?
>>
i used to jerk off to traps sometimes until i saw one who didnt have their pubes all the way shaved and realized i was jerking off to men the whole time
>>
>>35744316
kill yourself, obnoxious piece of shit
>>
>>35744316
yeah but you have a penis

and not a vagina
>>
>>35744316
>he fall for trap meme
what a retard
>>
>>35745208
>that feel when you try to get a tgf and still fail
might as well off myself
>>
>>35744316
I never wanted sex.
I never even wanted genuine companionship.

All I wanted was to prove to society and myself that a woman could want me.

Going for a trap would just make me even more of a loser to society.

besides I find bara to be more attractive sexually and romantically than woman or traps
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.