[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*sprints across your floor*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: housecentipede.jpg (25KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
housecentipede.jpg
25KB, 400x320px
*sprints across your floor*
>>
>>35744282
*impales you on a pencil*
>>
now you've gone too far
>>
>>35744282
*Moves out of 3rd world slums*
>>
>>35744282

I haven't seen one in several months. I'm due, frankly, especially once it legit warms up for good. A big fat one. I want to kill it. Bring it.

I had 'em in the childhood home, and I have 'em in my ground-floor hovel. Actually, I've gotten to know a fair bit about them. My personal experience matches exactly what is described: they spend most of their time indoors, favoring basement levels and ground floor levels, damp, and dark.

They have ~15 pairs of legs, so they're literally not insects.

In my experience, /they actually don't move that quickly/, the initial shock might make it look that way though. Often, if you catch them off-guard, they'll pause where they're at, thinking they're invisible (an absurd thought). You can easily pick off a kill when you've "cornered" one like this, you just have to prevent them from getting to some corner/hole, and then you've got a loose end...

One morning about a year ago I barely had my eyes open and I went to brush my teeth. i bend down to spit out and take in water. Under the lip of my medicine cabinet, about six inches in front of me, once I opened my eyes for real...

I have a kill on sight policy. Suffer not the centipede to live.
>>
>>35745469
But anon, house centipedes are our friends. They feed on ants, spiders, fleas, ticks, cockroaches and bedbugs.
>>
>>35745512

It's easy to do rapid online damage-control when you have three times as many typing-digits as I do, X78b-337O9-BB. :^)

I SQUISH YOU! YOUR LEGS MAKE A MESSY TWITCHY MESS WHEN I DO IT! I SQUISH YOUR JUVENILES WHEN THEY ARE BARELY WISPS OF STRING!
>>
File: 1462511342123.gif (955KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1462511342123.gif
955KB, 360x360px
>>35744282
Centipedes are pure fucking evil

Like, holy shit, God deserves to be kicked in the balls for coming up with this shit

I think if I find one of these fuckers in my house I might unironically die, I can barely handle cockroaches
>>
File: smug comfy pepe.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
smug comfy pepe.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>35744282
>grab it with a napkin and throw him in my pet ant farm
>watch as the ants swarm the fucker, ripping his limbs off and tearing him to shreds
>watch as they drag the remains off to feed the colony

Fucking centipedes
>>
>>35745512
t. house centipede

fuck off faggot you cant live in this house
>>
>>35744282
Those cunts are literally the Usain Bolt of the insect world, I swear.
>>
Hello critter
>fetches dustpan and brush
>>
>>35745815
>Centipede comes back as a ghost and haunts you for eternity
>Can always see it crawling up walls from the corner of your eye, vanishes when you turn to look
>>
File: Shitcago.jpg (154KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Shitcago.jpg
154KB, 960x540px
Tfw you live in a climate so cold you never see bugs. Or birds. Or animals any kind really
>>
South American fag here. Can someone explain this shit?
Where are these from? How common are they?
>>
*is happy to have you around to deal with the carpet beetles*
>>
>>35745927
Here's an informative song about them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W3R3EElMho
>>
I will always hate these fucking things but the fact of the matter is that they eat roaches. While these things are fucking gross, they aren't attracted to my food. Roaches and shit are.

>>35744356
You're retarded if you think these things come from the third world.
I'd say these types of insects are more of a first world thing
>>
>>35744282
*Stomps you with my shoe*
>>
>>35744282
I HaaaaaaaaaAaaaaAAAATE these niggas
>>
File: ant.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ant.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>35745884
>Ants are so fucking based the ones that died of old age appear and attack the ghost centipede
>>
>teleports behind you
>unsheaths newspaper

"Nothing personel, bug."
>>
>>35746004
>let me be
Jesus, i would kill one with fire at the first glance.
I'd rather live among spiders than that thing.
>>
>>35746004
the YouTube URL says R3EE, hehe.
>>
>>35744282
I hate the shit out those things.
>>
>>35745920
i know ur not talking about chicago cuz i see these nasty fucks in my house during the summer all the time
>>
>>35746255
Nope north dakota
>>
>>35744282
Fuck these fucking things. They always show up when I get slobbish and don't clean up for a month. FUCK.
>>
>>35746435
oofta
aw jeez
>>
>>35745512
>house centapied

Burn the house down
>>
>>35744282
I've only ever seen one of these. It was right after my mother and sister got back from a trip to Mexico and we all thought this thing must've stowed away in a suitcase.

We ended up taking it to school, named it Taco and kept it as a class pet
>>
>>35745512

I came here to post this. Cockroaches specifically freak me out a hell of a lot more than house centipedes, so they're more than welcome in my home.
>>
>>35744282
*go outside
*catch a spider
*put it where the thing ran
my pet spider was way bigger than any of the other spiders ive seen in the neighborhood. i stomp around a lot to make sure the spider knows not to leave his spot.
>>
>>35745815

That's originally metal as fuck.
>>
>>35746047
They eat spiders and small roaches not giant cockers
>>
File: 1480640384442.jpg (24KB, 326x306px) Image search: [Google]
1480640384442.jpg
24KB, 326x306px
>>35745947
>carpet beetles
w-what?
>>
This thread reminds me that the last time I saw any insects in my room was months ago, almost a year. It's really surprising because this room is a colossal shithole.
I used to see spiders every now an then, even killed a pregnant spider once. I even had a fucking mouse falling on my keyboard once.
What does it mean ? Are they gone for now because they're planning revenge on me for their fallen insect brothers ?
>>
File: Furniture Carpet Beetle.jpg (30KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
Furniture Carpet Beetle.jpg
30KB, 384x384px
>>35748032
HATE these fuckers more than any other pests.
If you keep taxidermy or have anything of that sort in the house, they will decimate it.
>>
File: 1481794228441.png (424KB, 519x903px) Image search: [Google]
1481794228441.png
424KB, 519x903px
>>35748327
please tell me those are soft hairs
lie if necessary
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.