[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw single at 18 who /dying alone/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1477369782915.jpg (37KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1477369782915.jpg
37KB, 601x601px
>tfw single at 18
who /dying alone/ here?
>>
>>35743997
>18

you still have plenty of time to turn your life around. relax and keep trying.
>>
Being in a relationship doesn't matter at all until you start hitting mid 20's. Before then you can float between girls and "date" for a few weeks-months and move on. Settling early is silly
>>
>>35744161
it is impossible to date! if you look at a woman wrong then you are accused of rape. Unless you area turbo Chad nowadyas
>>
>>35743997
hello, who is this, hello, who is this now?
>>
>>35743997
I have seen two vaginas and kissed two girls since I turned 19 it may get better, unless you are an autistic faggot
>>
>>35744273
>Living in the first world
>>
>>35743997
I'm 20 and have only hugged a girl, this wasn't voluntary either so it wasn't because she liked me or anything. That's the longest I've gotten with a female.

Not only is it impossible to get a woman unless you're chad but you and me anon have to experience the worst of the worst women because of social media and their fucking movements and shit, feminism, cuckoldry and etc.

Anyways, good luck.
>>
I'm almost 22 and still a virgin. Which age is it absolutely too late?
>>
>>35744580
30, by then you're a wizard.
>>
>>35744580
15, if you had hadn't at least kissed a girl by then there is a scientifically a 90 percent of you dying alone
>>
>>35744634
I know you're memeing but I've at least kissed a girl.
>>
>>35744634
That's not true! I was 15 when I had mine and it's not a big deal really- just part of the growing process. It's never too late you just have to learn through time
>>
Lost mine at 18 but it wouldn't have happened if I didn't have normal friends that liked to party with very desperate girls.
>>
File: 4d8437.png (119KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
4d8437.png
119KB, 500x456px
>turning 24 this year
>still khv
no hope remains, I'm gonna be a Wizard
>>
>>35744692
This, being among normies is the most important thing ever, if you are basement dwelling neet you are never going to have normie friends, work a season or go to college, for at least 5 months, by that time, unless you are an utterly disgusting human bean, you should have eneough connections to go outside at night
>>
>2 smart 2 be single
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.