[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age did you start to become miserable? What happen?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1490310109340.png (340KB, 858x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490310109340.png
340KB, 858x360px
At what age did you start to become miserable? What happen?
>>
Around 12. i got really self conscious and my self esteem tanked
>>
File: 1490300025338.png (27KB, 691x653px) Image search: [Google]
1490300025338.png
27KB, 691x653px
12 : been bullied nonstop and it only became worse
>>
100%about 25 years old when I realized all my intelligence and hard work was pointless and women are all dumb sluts.
>>
>>35743857
Around 15. Though now I know exactly why.

I started growing an ego that became increasingly restrictive. Thanks to that I became both more anxious and more numb.
>>
i started hating other people at like 14 when i started getting bullied in school, but i still had hope that things would change when i would grow up. at 17 i started getting worried about being khv but i still had hope, lost it all at 19 and dont even bother anymore. i've lost interest in all my hobbies and have no energy to do anything gained like 50kg too
>>
>>35743857

Started middle school and everything changed completely. I was always a social drifter and misfit in elementary but sixth grade amplified that to a whole new level. The kids I hung out with in my neighborhood (but who went to a different school) didn't want anything to do with me in school. Was bullied somewhat, but the exclusion was too much and to top it off my parents' relationship started unraveling. I started missing as many days as I could and faking illness.

Dad ended up killing himself a couple years later.
>>
>>35744100
>The kids I hung out with in my neighborhood (but who went to a different school)
Meant to say they went to another elementary school, they were in their own cliques from there.
>>
19 as well. Really can't pinpoint what happened, I think it was just me finally realizing I have no hobbies or motivation/drive then it spirals on from there to me wasting time until now 26. I've gotten an okay job, 50% above minimum wage due to nepotism but it still feels low because the dollar here is trash. Regardless of money I'd still be miserable no matter what I make so that's a moot point.

Been spending less time with my best friend because of full time work + transit for both of us, my nightmare of slowly losing friendship will probably become real because of work

And on top of that no online friend makes any modicum of effort to talk to me, even though I knew this is how it would always play out. I'd try and set things up, try to talk and shit, year back I realized I'm the only one doing this crap, and I still manage to get disappointed when I don't start it off yet nobody even bothers to chat with me as well.

And they all say "I'm a good guy to talk to/cool guy"

This isn't aboot grills btw, I've given up on that shit.

Don't even know where I'm going with this rant.

tl;dr like most actual robots on r9k we all want to fucking die but the little bit of morals we have prevents us from having our parents bury us
>>
At 5 years old when my mother gave me away.
>>
>>35743857
>Haven't been miserable throughout entirety of life
>Was heavily bullied when I was 12, but I managed to be autistic in my own safe space
>Currently 20 and a NEET, but I'm terribly happy
>>
File: 1453277735642.gif (2MB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
1453277735642.gif
2MB, 400x419px
>>35744100
Holy shit take out "dad killing himself" with "dad leaving when I was 8 years old" and you're basically me.
>>
15- became inexplicably sad and eventually emotionless. I dont often get high or low anymore :)
>>
File: 1486937393132.jpg (9KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1486937393132.jpg
9KB, 240x193px
5 years old
Was a huge crybaby and nobody wanted to deal with my shit. My brother always forced the others to include me since he was amazingly popular for some reason. Well that was while i was 4.
When i was 5 my family moved and i was placed in another kindergarden. With my brother starting elementary and me being a helpless autist i was literally that kid being stood up at his birthday party.
When i finished school with amazing grades they told me i could become anything. So i became a basement dwelling autist who still lives with his parents and whines about his miserable existence all day every day
>>
>>35743857
12 years old; I moved away, lost all my friends and got a new stepdad who was not a fan of me. Went downhill from there: lost ability to socialize, lost interest in everything, even sex. 20 yr old now
>>
File: lonesome.jpg (32KB, 684x251px) Image search: [Google]
lonesome.jpg
32KB, 684x251px
>>35743857
When i realized my best friend and soon to be codependent "girlfriend" was actually not a very good person, and needed therapy to cope with being a shitty person. around this time, i was unable to be physically active due to some medical issues and cant walk more than a mile without feeling like my legs are going to give out.

i also started feeling real serious discrimination due to my ethnicity. i got fired from a job because i had an actual, completely unironic racist boss. and there was no effort to be made to mend the situation. and i was fired again from a job because the manager didnt like my hair, and i wasnt able to wear the stupid hats that were a part of the dress code. I also failed to get a job for the reason being my hair, and probably my skin color. i live in a very white town.

>lost my jobs hobbies and dignity

>no education
>little money
>shitty wageslave job

i also recently got a dui because i was having an existential crisis and had to get out of my house, because i felt trapped with the realization that im always going to have to work shitty jobs where i dont have to be seen because im not pretty enough and am distracting to people and coworkers. and i can barely work because of my medical disorders.

The dui grounded me pretty well though. Ive finally let go of what people think of me. Now they have a reason to talk bad about me. Im finally the degenerate they already think i am.
Fuck society. lifes about me now, fuck everyone else. Im leaving the nightmare and opening the door to my dreams.
>>
At around 14 or 15 I started hating everyone around me and lashing out at everyone including the ones I love. Ive gotten progressively more miserable. When I'm out of drugs I consider suicide but never tell anyone. Oh well
>>
>>35743857
I have multiple times
>7, my parents separated
>11, my mom transferred me to the shittiest school in town
>13 my mom left the house, I started living with my dad again
>14 my dad hit me, I started living with my mom again
>19 I didn't enter the only good university of my country

Life is shit
>>
16, that was when my parents split up. Up until that point, I had no idea anything was wrong with their relationship. Caused me to reevaluate my whole worldview and even the way I look at myself. Threw me into a rut that I've never really gotten out of, though I've tried. The world doesn't look half as bright once you fall down that slope.
>>
File: 1484274500049.jpg (456KB, 1488x1284px) Image search: [Google]
1484274500049.jpg
456KB, 1488x1284px
>>35743993
Same thing happened to me, but I was 19 or 20 at the time. I wish I could've held out longer, but the jig is up and I see the world as it really is. Now I just need to find out how to go on living post-happiness...
>>
>they turned Samurai Jack into an edgelord
>with a permanent beard and fucking motorcycle

this is NOT what i signed up for
>>
>>35743963
>>35743977
>>35744541
Same age different reasons. I used to think it was random or bad luck but a decade of reflection and a few counselling sessions later I realized my parents are fucking crazy. I feel like it's set in too deep at this point. I'll never be happy.
>>
teen years friends were two faced at school they acted different but at home they would break things. one threw a baseball at me. it caused me to get stitches. i had another friend who father lived near me. he became a douche to me as he got older. i shouldn't of said anything because he got away with rape.
>>
What age do you start in 8th grade again?
I can't remember last time was happy.
>>
>fall out with cool kids after my one friend moves away
>start hanging out with nerdy pot heads
>start becoming more and more isolated
>smoke more and more pot by myself
>become a weird druggie with strange habits
>start drinking by myself after falling out with weed connections
>become completely isolated socially
>still able to find a job and become relatively self sufficient but socially awkward
>>
When I realized they were lying to me.
>>
>>35743857
I was born genetically predisposed to have depression, so whenever I gained consciousness beyond the very base level.
>>
>>35744984

the motorcycle gets wrecked and his beard gets cut short, don't think anything in this season is "permanent" like his gi in the old seasons.

that goes for his personality too
>>
>>35743857

22 my bubble of school that survived uni burst towarss the end of my major and then I truly saw myself what what I was when I entered the real world.
>>
>>35743857
The day I moved to CA from SD (15 years old)
>>
16 or 14
When does the magic begin
>>
>>35746410

I was bullied since I was a kid, but high school is when the social anxiety and depression really kicked in. It's been downhill ever since. I'm 24 now.
>>
I think around the age of 8?
I'm not miserable anymore though so that's nice
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.