[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where and how to acquire gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

I know this is generic, but I am genuinely curious on how to obtain a non-normie girlfriend. I have never had a gf before and every time I have attempted to make a profile on some shitty website/app it always ends up a complete waste of time and I end up deleting after a few week usually. I just want the experience to know what it is like. I am sure I am at least average looking, yet I have never so much have gotten a message. Now I can't even stick around that long before I delete due to the plague of normies I see on every website. I am a university student and for 2 years I used to live on campus, it hasn't made the slightest difference. I know many of you probably are in a similar situation, but maybe you tried some things that worked/didn't work.
>>
>>35743842
honestly joining discord groups is an alright way to meet people
even if you don't find a gf you'll probably find people to relate to

it works for some people, it doesnt for others
>>
>>35744270
I haven't tried that. Honestly, I would be satisfied as long as someone would talk to me, probably. Though it would be nice to know someone in real life.
>>
>>35743842
Post your face around r9k and get yourself a girl that way
>>
Omegle. I'm dead serious.
>>
>>35744440
For some reason I get the idea that this wouldn't work... I don't know maybe it would attract some guys, but that's not what I am looking for.
>>35744462
I have used Omegle before and all there were was a bunch of thirsty guys and bots. I don't even think using certain tags helps.
>>
>>35744604
There are a lot more girls on here than robots like to believe. They aren't as likely to comment unless you post a pic.
Still, you see threads of people exhaching info with no pics

It's a game of chance, but you can find some real qts on here
>>
>>35744706
>this poster is secretly a fembot that wants to find a qt robot e-bf
>>
>>35744604
oh so you're cute
nice

seriously though good luck, but you need to just put yourself out there
>>
>>35744741
obligatory
>fembots don't exist reee you stupid faggot every girl's a stacy i'm special because i'm male and i don't have confidence
>>
>Omegle
>Post face on R9K

How exactly does the first one work
Honestly might consider trying the second one though
>>
>>35743842
My robot bf and I found each other here. He asked for my contact info in a thread.
>>
>>35744829
desu I am kind of worried someone I know might recognize me even though it is unlikely
>>
File: IMG_0026.jpg (19KB, 247x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
19KB, 247x204px
>>35744829
You should post your face on this thread..
>>
>>35743842
>6'3"
>/fit/
>blue eyes
>job and cool car
>/diy/ /ck/ hobbies
I've never had a girlfriend and I still how in the hell to meet nice qt girls. I just want a fembot gf to hold hands with and hug
>>
>>35744270
all the discords on /r9k/ eventually just turn into gay circlejerks, even if they weren't intended for that reason.
>>
>>35744922

Nasty slore.
>>
>>35744952
No...
Well, I have a picture of me wearing a NEET mask, but I still feel uncomfortable.
>>
>>35745023
Only for him. He's a qt.
>>
>>35745024
No on cares if you post your face. There's no name attached so what do you think anyone would do with it besides maybe some fag jerking off to you.

dew eet
>>
File: 20170216_104718.jpg (1MB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
20170216_104718.jpg
1MB, 2592x1458px
>>35745198
I don't really think it will make a difference though
>>
File: 1489797235109.png (271KB, 651x666px) Image search: [Google]
1489797235109.png
271KB, 651x666px
>>35745455
Okay just flip horizontally...
>>
>>35745455
Of course it makes a difference
Now we can see you have cool hair and that you're asian
>>
>>35745518
I am not Asian though, anon. It is probably just a combination of the mask and my hair. Though once when I was in Japan someone asked me if I was Japanese, but my hair was shorter then so that probably helped.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.