[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come escape into our thread and talk about whatever you wish

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: tumblr_niw1k0Jtgz1tlc7oao1_500.jpg (148KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niw1k0Jtgz1tlc7oao1_500.jpg
148KB, 500x679px
Come escape into our thread and talk about whatever you wish (we'll try and give (you)s to all.) Come bring your questions, problems, insecurities, anger, hate, love, remorse.

background, same couple as always. Been ballbusting for 8 years. Wife hitting my nuts since i was 15 now im 23 and she was 13 now 22. Its become a daily routine and we;ve never tired of it. Have made and sold some videos.

Wife's jobs: retail, modeling, retail, babysitting

Hubbys jobs: retail, stack climbing, aircraft mechanic, engineer

That should be plenty of information about us for now.
>>
I'm pretty sad right now, I met the perfect girl but she has a boyfriend. I'll probably cry myself to sleep knowing I'll never meet a better girl.
>>
How can you find pleasure in having your privates abused like that? Do they still function? God it hurts just to think about thst
>>
File: 34.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>35743592
Don't say that, i really dont believe there is just one true person out there for you. There is another girl out there that can make you much happier than that one would...also you dont know what she is like in private, you two could have no chemistry together...dont let it hit you too hard!
>>
File: 10212334.jpg (230KB, 620x489px) Image search: [Google]
10212334.jpg
230KB, 620x489px
>>35743608
I dont know if it just doesnt hurt me or what. but its always been hot to see and think about, but i went a long time without ever being hit in the balls because i dont have much pain tolerance and i was afraid.

And yeah they still function, balls are super strong its hard to ruin your nuts or your fertility.

MY most intense orgasms have been due to ballbusting
>>
>>35743522
sauce on pic?

sgsgsgs
>>
>>35743754
I really hope you're right because this has been making me depressed for weeks over it.
>>
File: 1447045576973.jpg (490KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447045576973.jpg
490KB, 900x1200px
>>35743918
No idea, i just look at pics on bing, google, ge hentai, babel, and femaledom.com/forum and i save ones i like just for threads like this
>>
File: 1489874408626.png (810KB, 1000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1489874408626.png
810KB, 1000x1350px
>>35744036
Funny enough how i met my wife is i finally asked out my childhood crush, this girl i was raised with and we used to wrestle and fight alot for fun and we just had alot of fun together. When we started dating things just went to shit and lasted a few weeks, she dumped me and i was pissed off...so i started calling up all my friends and finally one hooked me up with a blind date (promptly looked her up on facebook to make sure she wasnt ugly) Text her and asked her to the movies in about 2 hours (the sooner the better for best revenge) after our date i completely forgot about the previous girl. That's why i dont think there is anyone person out there for you. But i think there are people you can have really good chemistry with
>>
>>35744202
Maybe, but this girl is really cute and we have a lot in common. But I know it's pointless to obsess over what's unchangeable.
>>
File: pecan.jpg (1MB, 1158x1637px) Image search: [Google]
pecan.jpg
1MB, 1158x1637px
>>35744365
It is, i know it sucks. But its just one girl, even if you're holding her on this pedestal you'll meet more women and im sure you'll come across one that is perfect for you
>>
>>35744444
Thanks anon, I really hope you're right.
>>
>>35744096
Bummers, the look on her (male) face is extremely arousing.
>>
File: tumblr_m51ve2UKEq1qiog4oo1_500.jpg (163KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m51ve2UKEq1qiog4oo1_500.jpg
163KB, 500x726px
>>35744469
I am! I hope you feel a bit better talking about it
>>
File: 001.jpg (141KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
141KB, 800x1000px
>>35744691
I have some more futa ballbusting stuff. its pretty rare to find, even more so to actually find it where its not repulsive.
>>
Its sad how many posts on this board are just to pick on the people on this board who truly believe in what they read here. So many people on here are consumed by their insecurities. often times its just one singular thing they dont like about themselves and they get triggered when someone makes fun of it in a post...and they will come to that post every single day
>>
Going to swoop in and save this one from archiving, im still interested in it
>>
Do you worry about becoming infertile?

original
>>
I fucking love playing new galio I can't even begin to describe it
>>
>>35746278
We never worried about it in the past, and we have a baby boy on the way now so i guess i didnt get damaged too badly.
>>
File: 1418806380670.jpg (341KB, 953x773px) Image search: [Google]
1418806380670.jpg
341KB, 953x773px
>>35746326
Im not sure what galio is, mind giving me the quick bits of it anon?
>>
Gonna get this going again. I'm still checking out yhthese s pics
>>
How do you get into this?
oregamo
>>
Oneitis wants to spend hours on skype 2moro. Worried I wont have enough to say.
>>
>>35743918
Iqdb gave me the artist "Jajala" but not the direct source.

I do however have Jajala bookmarked
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=176669

The picture probably isn't on Jajala's account though considering iqdb didn't directly link it.
>>
>>35743522
I can sort of imagine the stimuli of that, its nice to fantasize and fap to the thought of it, but no way in hell I'd let anyone do that to me. I had my eye sliced open and I'd still say balls hurt much more intensely
>>
How hard is it to find a woman to do such things?

I want a partner to make cock and ball trampling videos with for pleasure and profit but it seems strange that a woman would me genuinely interested.

Another problem is that I get a lot of attention from women and have a big dong, I potential to be a slayer but normal intercourse does not interest me so I do not pursue it. This potential for a thriving normal sex life is what puts me off going into the deep end of a femdom fetish.
>>
I think a girl wants to have sex with me.
She wants me to drive to her uni so we can "cuddle" and she keeps making sexual innuendos. I'm a KHV, how can I not fuck this up
>>
>>35743522
how do you get off from that? i'm curious, but i find pain, specially from my testicles, to be way to much
>>
>>35748917

Not op but:

I've put 30kg on one testicle to see if I could handle them being stepped on. At lower weights the is the normal pain, heavier it feels like they are on fire and about to crack. I think at these levels the brain releases fuckloads of adrenaline and maybe some dopamine, either way there is a definite drug like rush. Is truly and exquisite feeling.

Nuts still work too, last test was 730ng/dl testosterone. Pretty good for a skinnyfat lanklet.
>>
>>35746326
In.
Oregnalis
>>
>>35749048
that makes me more curious...
>>
>>35743522
I wish girls had dicks so I could kick them in the balls like that. I wish they knew what it was like to have this thing you constantly want to stick in things.
>>
>>35749139

Femdom fetish m8, ingrained since childhood, don't think I have a chance of removing it so I guess it owns me now.
>>
>>35749217
somehow i do have an interest in femdom. would love to be turned into a sissy or even a shemale by a gf or wife. One of my biggest fantasies is to find a wife, she will turn me into a shemale and pimp me up, or that she will get me castrated and force me to be gay
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.