[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how close are you to wizardom?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: wiz.jpg (97KB, 1300x987px) Image search: [Google]
wiz.jpg
97KB, 1300x987px
how close are you to wizardom?
>>
As of last tuesday I became a born again wizard

>tfw 30 years to go

59 is gonna be a lonesome birthday :^(
>>
File: 1487681772902.jpg (119KB, 680x658px) Image search: [Google]
1487681772902.jpg
119KB, 680x658px
It's a wild ride
>>
>>35742354
less than eight years
>>
>>35742354
6 years and I'll be there
>>
5 and half year.
>>
>>35742354
just 6 more levels
>>
File: e08.png (312KB, 600x660px) Image search: [Google]
e08.png
312KB, 600x660px
>itt r9k status
Pic related
>>
I got laid by a match.com thot at 20 and am trapped in a 6 year relationship, but I am a wizard at heart
>>
6 years left

it's been a wild ride desu
>>
File: fygg.jpg (45KB, 556x536px) Image search: [Google]
fygg.jpg
45KB, 556x536px
TWO MONTHS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
only 14 years to go!
>>
>>35743492
>I got laid by a match.com thot at 20 and am trapped in a 6 year relationship, but I am a wizard at heart.

As someone who has lived as a wizard for seven very long years, not "in spirit" or "at heart" but in flesh no woman could ever contemplate touching without gagging, I recognize I could never begin to comprehend the pain of a man trapped in an unhappy relationship. After all, I am one of those rare things for whom relationships, either happy or miserable, are impossibilities. We belong to different tribes, you and I, and it would be ludicrous for either of us to believe we could ever begin to understand the hurt of a race we will never belong to.

Perhaps you should envy me, or maybe I should be jealous of you. Only God could say with any authority which of us has drawn the worse lot, but He's strangely absent when called upon to resolve such questions. Which isn't surprising, I suppose. Heaven, wise as it is, knows better than to speak when it comes to the children of Earth and the progeny of Hell.

So I have nothing to offer but a concession: both you and I are prisoners. And yet, let's be honest with ourselves. You are your own warden, you've forged your own chains and the moment you want to slip them you have recourse to the key you hold in your hand. Those bound by Nature, consigned to Her ghetto by their ugliness, don't have that luxury. She holds the key in Her hands and laughs derisively every time they grasp for it. When a man grows unhappy with a woman, Nature will kiss him on the cheek and provide him another. When a monster mourns his lack of a woman, Nature will hold up a mirror and remind him why he never had any right to expect one in the first place.

Ask yourself, little brother, would you truly trade your bondage for mine?
>>
2 years 7 months
Pretty wild to think I've been excluded like this by humanity, really didn't see it coming when I was a kid.

Heres hoping for arcane ice powers
>>
>>35742354
It'll be 11 years until wizarddom in July. I have a solid amount of confidence that I won't become a wizard though. I'm a less socially inept than the other autists on this board. I've had "things" with like 4 girls that just ended up never going anywhere besides making out and touching some titties.
>>
>>35744727
Only r9k could respond to some guy talking about fucking someone from the Internet with a slam poetry piece.

Bravo
>>
TFW I can never become a wizard.
TFW I succumbed to carnal desires and the power of the arcane is forever lost to me
>>
>>35744838
Forbidden fruit is always sweeter. Trust me the arcane isn't that great.
>>
>>35744894
you should embrace it
>>
>tfw your sister is a year from becoming a witch.
>>
>>35744946
post a pic of her
i want to see what a witch looks like
>>
File: 63.png (496KB, 500x725px) Image search: [Google]
63.png
496KB, 500x725px
I'm exactly 7 years 9 months 18 days 14 hours 14 minutes away from wizardry.
>>
>>35744727
Things are getting much deeper than I wanted them to too tonight
>>
1 year 1 month
>>
>>35744972
Sorry Anon I don't have any photos of her.
>>
got 9 years. i'm already practicing my incantations. I'm hoping to master either time or spatial magic as I feel other types of magic (fire, frost, electric, force) are over used
>>
>>35742354
6 months

Sigh. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

I really haven't much else going for me either.
>>
lots of 30 year olds in this thread
since wizardom starts at 40
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.