[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That kid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 7

File: unnamed.png (248KB, 286x513px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
248KB, 286x513px
Hey, /r9k/ Tell me about "That Kid " in this thread because am fucking bored
>>
File: Strange-Cat.jpg (21KB, 550x443px) Image search: [Google]
Strange-Cat.jpg
21KB, 550x443px
>that kid who wasted his entire youth endless refreshing meme threads on 4chan because he lacked the unbelievably low amount of will power to just close the browser window right now and go do literally anything else like read a book or go for a walk or pick up that hobby you've been thinking about trying or learning how to cook a new meal or just about literally any other fucking thing because you only have one precious life and really think hard if you think all the time you've spent on 4chan has had any influence on your life that isn't negative
>>
File: sad-dog-copy-624x517.jpg (55KB, 624x517px) Image search: [Google]
sad-dog-copy-624x517.jpg
55KB, 624x517px
>>35742312

yikes man
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 410x358px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 410x358px
No dude lmao am on a plane that's why.
>>
>>35742362

how dis comment not original tho
>>
>>35742312
This guy's been here for a while.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (17KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
17KB, 470x313px
But to be honest the guys right.
>>
>>35742243
That image reminds me.

>senior year of high school
>new kid
>in a class with him
>he's very robot-like
>one day a couple of kids are eating a bag of potato chips
>that kid starts shouting things like "no! disgusting! get it away from me!"
>since then, people try to fuck with him by shouting "potato"
>he generally reacts by throwing his glasses then sitting in a corner or something
>people ask him why he does this, but he never tells
>after high school I saw him once on a train from NYC
>>
File: images (2).jpg (14KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
14KB, 443x332px
The meaning of life, or the answer to the question "What is the meaning of life?", pertains to the significance of living or existence in general. Many other related questions include "Why are we here?", "What is life all about?", or "What is the purpose of existence?" There have been a large number of proposed answers to these questions from many different cultural and ideological backgrounds. The search for life's meaning has produced much philosophical, scientific, theological, and metaphysical speculation throughout history. Different people and cultures believe different things for the answer to this question.

The meaning of life as we perceive it is derived from philosophical and religious contemplation of, and scientific inquiries about existence, social ties, consciousness, and happiness. Many other issues are also involved, such as symbolic meaning, ontology, value, purpose, ethics, good and evil, free will, the existence of one or multiple gods, conceptions of God, the soul, and the afterlife. Scientific contributions focus primarily on describing related empirical facts about the universe, exploring the context and parameters concerning the "how" of life. Science also studies and can provide recommendations for the pursuit of well-being and a related conception of morality. An alternative, humanistic approach poses the question, "What is the meaning of my life?"
>>
File: 1480509382492.gif (894KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1480509382492.gif
894KB, 200x189px
>>35742243
>that kid who actually killed themselves after joking about doing it for weeks on end
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.