[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: SweatingBullets.jpg (23KB, 398x360px) Image search: [Google]
SweatingBullets.jpg
23KB, 398x360px
Some 18 year old girl is sending me lewd texts and I'm a virgin in my mid-30s. No woman ever sent me lewd texts especially not an 18 year old. What the fuck. I want to live in a cave so I don't have to talk to anyone ever again. I can't handle the prrrrrreeeeessssssuuuuurrrrreeeee.
>>
>>35741802
Tell her she's hot and that you wanna fugg
>>
>>35741829
Fat 34 year old virgins don't fuck 18 year old girls. This feels like the twilight zone not to mention it's creepy.
>>
>>35741882
Has she seen pics of you? If she has and she's still sending lewd pics then she wants some dick
>>
Inb4 you two trade dick pics
>>
>>35741882
does she know that your a fat 34 year old? are you sure she's a 18 year old girl?
>>
>>35741969
>>35742001
Yeah. She's seen me and I'm pretty sure she's real. She looks fantastic and she's constantly surrounded by chads. I don't understand how this is possible. I think it could be a ruse.
>>
>>35741802
its probably pity i do what i want sex
most slut faces around that age do this thing where they pretty much fuck anybody just cause
>>
>>35743225
Hell, I'll take it. Pity sex is better than no sex.
>>
>>35741802
maybe she looks for a sugardaddy
>>
File: 66245454.jpg (178KB, 1400x800px) Image search: [Google]
66245454.jpg
178KB, 1400x800px
>>35741802
>starts thread mentioning lewds
>hasn't posted said lewds yet
>>
>>35742829
>>35741802

She maybe wants to fugg someone that is as far removed from her social circles as possible so it doesn't create any drama with her orbiters.

I had the same happen to me, except the girl and I were a little younger.
>>
>>35741802
How would an 18-year-old have your number?
>>
>>35743393
It's hard to believe she'd stoop so low though.
>>35743424
Tinder. Her profile said she was 29. She was too attractive for me so I just posted nonsense not expecting it to go anywhere as usual and look what's happened.
>>
>>35743511
>It's hard to believe she'd stoop so low though.

Sometimes people want to fuck someone who is relatively gross and not at all in their regular taste, because they're so weird and different it's actually attractive compared to everyone else they've been with.

>Tinder

That pretty much supports what I said earlier about her wanting to fuck anyone outside of her social circles. The same happened to me.

It could also totally be a ruse as well though.
>>
>>35743755
Assuming it's not a ruse and I don't manage to fuck it up, wouldn't it still be kind of creepy to fuck a girl who's young enough to be my daughter?
>>
>>35743908
If you had a daughter with 16, that is
>>
>>35743908
>creepy

You mean awesome?

I mean if you make googoo-gaagaa noises at her and have her wear a bonnet during sex or something then yeah that would be freaky.

You're both adults that want to fuck.

The girl who fucked me was 16, and it's legal here. In Ameristan I would get the chair probably.
>>
>>35743908
Who cares holy shit
Post her nudes
>>
>>35743978
It's happened.
>>35744150
I guess you're right. Mind you, I'm probably going to fuck it up now that she's interested and I feel I have something to lose.
>>35744178
That would be a breach of her trust. Didn't achieve wizard status by being unchivalrous.
>>
>>35744892
Show us your dick then loser
>>
>>35741802
Get 'er fucked!
>>
She probably wants to hook up but nothing more. If you're cool with that take the opportunity to fug her.

Just don't get all emotional or be surprised if she disappears after that. She will no matter what, so you might as well
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.