[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here sometimes fantasizes about becoming a dictator

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1473255757918.jpg (356KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1473255757918.jpg
356KB, 1000x707px
Who else here sometimes fantasizes about becoming a dictator like figure of their country?

I often daydream about being intensely charismatic and using this to take over my country and build a massive empire, like Napoleon or Alexander. I imagine how I'd organize all my military tactics, how I'd economically run the country and how I'd negotiate alliances.

Does anyone else do this? I play grand strat games to ease the pain.
>>
>>35741695
you're not the only one

i think about what tech I'd pursue
when ever a major event happens in the news I'd think how I'd respond
who I'd go to war with
what I'd criminalize and legalize
>>
File: ReinhardGalaxy.gif (499KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
ReinhardGalaxy.gif
499KB, 500x330px
>>35741695
You will know my name one day space robots...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUf-8aXt9Hw
>>
yes, but the fantasies always end when I realize I would never inspire normies more than the charlatans who already prey on them and tell them what they want to hear, that I would have to be a manipulative dickhead too and compete with people out of my league at this task
>>
File: IMG_0576.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0576.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
I would still do anything to become Big Boss and lead the Diamond Dogs to victory, ending the madness of nuclear deterrence once and for all
>>
>>35741695
I have several fantasies like this.

Mostly helping to create a new Anglo-American Empire, an Empire in all but name, but a renewed alliance and pact of cooperation and mutual interest between the Anglosphere that together with the renewed (non-cucked) European Union will save us from multicultural suicide, remove islam from Europe and the Anglosphere, and focus on space exploration and improving the quality of life for all white Anglos and Europeans, and raising their birthrates, saving their nations.

Sometimes they just randomly pop up but less lately as I realize more and more the complex web of fuck that comprises geopolitics, the magnitude of forces that would work against you as they have their own interests and ideologies to uphold and the fact that its impossible for one single man to wield so much power anymore.
>>
>>35742723
>(non-cucked) European Union will save us from multicultural suicide, remove islam from Europe and the Anglosphere, and focus on space exploration and improving the quality of life for all white Anglos and Europeans, and raising their birthrates, saving their nations.

This whole sentence made me cringe.
>>
>>35742838
You make me cringe you leftist fuck, get off my board.
>>
>>35742855
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How old are you?

Your understanding of global politics seems to be based off Sargon of Akkad videos and JPGs about the crusades.
>>
>>35741695
Nigga I cant even order a pizza on the phone how the fuck am I supposed to run a country?
>>
I constantly dream of leading vast armies of robots and /r9k/robots in blitzkrieg style warfare, decimating cucked cities and shitskin hotpsots in mere minutes due to the raw strength of the military I boast. Of course I'm the special snowflake playing guitar in the midst of the battle while singing Sabaton. If the impure exist there will always be unnecessary setbacks, the world must be cleansed
>>
>>35742942
>decimating cucked cities and shitskin hotpsots in mere minutes due to the raw strength of the military I boast. Of course I'm the special snowflake playing guitar in the midst of the battle while singing Sabaton.

This is just flat out autism.
>>
>>35742894
And yours seems to be based off historical revisionism and ignorance of European history pre 1970's era.

Mine is certainly a better idea than the mass suicidal ideology that has plagued Western Europe this decade.
>>
>>35742954
I'm doing modern history at uni right nwo and know far more than you.

Your history is just 'White people were based and invented everything, evil brown people keep coming in and bully me at school'
>>
>>35741695
Imagine uniting Africa under one banner and assisting Syria in it's civil war and a couple years later I imagine showing up in front of America's doorstep with enough ships to take the whole east coast.
>>
>>35742987
>modern history at modern uni

Kek, enjoy your cultural marxism revisionism and critical theory of European history make sure you write that 50 page report on how colonization was bad and all Europeans everywhere were evil and responsible for all the worlds ills since the Roman Empire you fucking pathetic brainwashed dunce.
>>
>>35743042
>Kek, enjoy your cultural marxism revisionism and critical theory of European history make sure you write that 50 page report on how colonization was bad and all Europeans everywhere were evil and responsible for all the worlds ills since the Roman Empire you fucking pathetic brainwashed dunce.

>I've never been to uni as I'm still underage, but get my knowledge of what university is like from youtube videos of feminists screaming and apply it to every university on earth
>>
>>35742987
>(((University)))
>history
Well done,robot. You contribute to the machine.
>>
File: 1483569970515.jpg (45KB, 444x412px) Image search: [Google]
1483569970515.jpg
45KB, 444x412px
>>35743275
I'm a kike myself kek

i love seeing you stormweenies get red with rage
>>
>>35741695
>Who else here sometimes fantasizes about becoming a dictator like figure of their country?
Sometimes, although they usually end when I realize that no governmental structure or policy will solve the human desire to fuck with/kill each other.
>>
>>35741695
That's so boring. I just want to be in charge of an Artillery unit and give the orders while the shells fly over me.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.