[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here depressed and try to fight it? Are there any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Anyone else here depressed and try to fight it?
Are there any things you do to combat depression?

Me I like to make myself bread baskets, and pretend I am in a fancy restaurant and being treated like a king and not a piece of human shit.

Every Saturday when I am alone I bake myself some rolls and eat them alone. I usually make a variety of flavors from a basic dough that I add stuff to the different doughballs. Then I place them carefully into a wicker basket, and sit down at the table and pretend I am being served by a cute waitress who offers me the bread choices. I usually pick a cute girl I saw in the street and make bread that would suit chatting her up.

So last saturday I chose a girl I saw in Subway eating a Meatball Marinara. The breads I made were

>Bread roll glazed with tomato puree, so I would be able to joke about her glazed eyes at the delicious tomato sauce on her subway
>a roll with a feather sticking out so I could joke about 'having it her way but I am having it her weight' because she was thin and qt
>a roll sprinkled with seeds so I could make a sexual suggestion joke
>a slice of white bread so i could joke about plain old white bread mingling with sexy crispbread (ie suggesting we fuck)
>some crispbread

It makes me feel glad for a few hours. Anyone else have tips?
>>
no but youre my friend
>>
Anon... need someone to talk?
>>
>>35741803
yes that would be kind
>>
File: 2013-10-04 18.48.33.jpg (2MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-04 18.48.33.jpg
2MB, 2048x1536px
>>35741433
Its good that you do this anon. Its very sweet. I try to exercise to get rid of my depression even though it can be really hard sometimes. It always works in the end. Sometimes i get drunk alone and pretend im a chef in a bbq restaurant in the south.
>>
>>35741433
when I was in college and something went wrong I would immediately go to the cafeteria and get a big double bacon cheeseburger and a plate full of fries and sit down in my favorite corner and eat it. This was just last year so the republican primaries were in full swing and there was a TV there that always had the news on so I'd watch the angry media people and eat my big burger.

I dropped out tho so now I just cry a lot. I miss the burgers
>>
I stopped fighting it. I take an antidepressant, and have been coasting in a sort of dull haze for a while. I have to start fighting it again if I want to have money, live independently, etc. I'm starting today, though I haven't been doing literally nothing before now. It's never easy; you just try to quit beating yourself up and do what you can. When you don't do that, you stop beating yourself up, and then you do what you can.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.