[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Internet routine?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1480212150898s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480212150898s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
What is your guy's internet routine? I'll usually cycle through /r9k/, /his/, and /lit/
I'll browse an unnamed meme site for some quick laughs. I also might watch any new Red letter media or thesw1tcher in YouTube if I'm bored, what about you guys?
>>
Read manga, read chinese Web novels, browse 4chan.
>>
>>35740650
/pol/ first to see if anything serious is going on in
The world
Then I just look up news for 10 minutes
After that I go to website unexplainedmysteries
Then its /r9k/
And that sums it up
>>
>>35740650
I'm playing forum mafia, dota, poker, sitting on r9k.

How would you rate my gentlesirness?
>>
>>35740739
Like actual money involved poker or just a game?
>>
>>35740664
>>35740739
>>35740727
How much of your free time is spent on the internet?
>>
>>35740783
Actual money. Not much, and I really a fish player, but not feeling ludomanic (yet?)
>>
File: 1467332973979.jpg (31KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
1467332973979.jpg
31KB, 385x385px
lately it's been
>watch anime
>pause whenever or wait until it ends
>go back to my browser
>perpetuate my normie traps on normiebook
>cycle through /r9k/, /ck/, and sometimes /tv/
>occasionally write replies
>browse Amazon and Aliexpress for things i don't need or really even want
>sometimes turn on my 360 and play some survival in MW3
>when it's late enough where i know no one will bother me get the urge to masturbate
>cycle through /d/ and /aco/ and sometimes booru until i manage a sickly cum
such is life

>>35740739
you any good at poker? i'm good irl but always get screwed online

>>35740800
>free time
unless i'm at the movie theater or eating with my family i'm on the internet, so like 90% of my time total
>>
>>35740800
6 hours a day for desktop. Like + 3 hours mobile
>>
Sometimes i like to image search random images here to start and follow links at will and just see where it goes
>>
File: Screenshot_20170324-002937-01.jpg (16KB, 643x112px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170324-002937-01.jpg
16KB, 643x112px
>>35740867
I often like just browse wikipedia/reddit/twitter for links
Back then it was called web surfing I miss good old times ;-(
>>
>>35740948
I should probably do this, but I'm afraid of wasting my time. Staying in one place feels safer but I can definitely see the down sides
r/ing that one pic of how the internet's traffic conglomerated into just the big sited
>>
>Spam likes using my fake Facebook account
>Browse /a/
>Check the local news
>Browse /r9k/
>Reply to a few threads on /r9k/
>Watch anime until I go to bed

Everyday is the same routine and has been the same for years. I am absolutely fine with all of this.
>>
I check the Reddit front page a few times a day.

I switch between /k/ and /r9k/ all day.
>>
>>35741093
That's why web is dead. 95% of info is burried in social networks and mobile apps and often even not indexable for search engines.

And what is worse -- there is nothing in Internet except web now. Jabber had been replaced by mobile messangers with phone number as login. Email.. well when you used it last time not for reg confirmation. File sharing.. Well, we still have torrents, but the cloud services are approaching.
>>
>>35741296
Can you imagine any solutions? Or is it just human nature?
What would you want the web to be?
>>
>>35741400
It's just not meant to be like this. Just read the defenition of words like "hypertext" "www". Revive in memory all millennium bright dreams about web2.0 semantic web, else and compare.

AIB is the closest concept of those bright dreams of usercreated content, freedom and integration.

So I suppose the web in current state is pretty much broken.
I just can't stand the fact that my browser eats 4gb of RAM for ez. And I can't do anything about it.
>>
>>35740739
poker, 2p2, tv, r9k, youtube, pretty much
>>
>>35741296
IRC and newsgroups still hugely relevant
>>
I usually watch GTA videos on youtube, browse 4chan every now and then and try to not bore myself to death by seeing some memes. It has been boring but I can't find motivation to go do anything else.
>>
File: smug comfy pepe.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
smug comfy pepe.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>>35740650
>check emails and notifications to see if anyone out there actually messaged me
>play a game on steam
>google stuff about vidya, usually the one Im playing
>eventually end up on /v/
>post and browse /v/ for a few hours
>go to /r9k/
>post and browse /r9k/ for a few hours
>playing youtube music in background
>play vidya with lone internet friend for a bit
>watch youtube before going to sleep
>repeat next morning

Pretty boring but also pretty comfy desu
>>
Cycle through /his/ and /r9k/
Browse news from two opposite newspapers
Facebook meme pages
/gif/ and xvideos for masturbation
>>
>>35741701
>watch GTA videos on youtube
you're an underage minority aren't you?
>>
>wake up
>check news sites
>check sub reddits for specific topics
>check 4chan for underground shit that i may have missed
>check deep web for obscure news
>leave news sources open
>watch / listen to entertainment
>>
>>35741782
No, I just like these type of videos
>>
Play vidya, watch adventure time.
/tg /r9k and /pol

Sometimes i check out /b to see if it is still normie ridden ... i always return really sad
>>
File: Anime_eye.png (73KB, 1152x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Anime_eye.png
73KB, 1152x1024px
> log on
> check twitter to see garbage tweets
> go to rpgcrossing to try getting into a d&d campaign
> check /b/ then /r9k/ and then /tg/, find nothing entertaining beyond the irregular thread
> check school site to see if I have to do anything
> either make a new character for d&d or go to youtube to watch razorfist or tl;dr
> repeat
>>
File: fytdfgcv.jpg (63KB, 436x504px) Image search: [Google]
fytdfgcv.jpg
63KB, 436x504px
is there anything interesting happening besides HWNDU? i'm so fucking bored i just want to browse somewhere where people are posting things worth reading. we get maybe 1 good thread every 2 weeks on this board at this point and i can't find where all the things happen now

are all the core posters that scattered and gone now?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.