[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

that kid thread pt. idk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: our-guy.jpg (47KB, 1020x576px) Image search: [Google]
our-guy.jpg
47KB, 1020x576px
>that kid who wore a scorpion jacket
>that kid who chewed toothpicks
>that kid who spoke really quiet
>that kid who was a real human bean
>and a real hero
there was actually a kid who did this after watching the movie. I drove around with him but only a few times, fucker always tried to do wild shit.
>>
>that kid who drove as a freshman
>>
>that kid who chewed toothpicks
Still do that.
>>
>that kid with ADHD that always used it as an excuse for everything
>>
>>35740328
It's okay if you have anger problems and can't yell at people, still as long as your careful!!
>>
File: u0uS0.png (192KB, 1324x449px) Image search: [Google]
u0uS0.png
192KB, 1324x449px
I miss driveposting reminds me how sad we used to be
>>
>that kid who doesn't shake hands because his hands are little dirty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPFexk0V5Wo
>>
>that kid who gave her a night call to tell her how he felt
>that kid who drove all through the night and down the hill
there was something about him
>>
>>35740813
>tfw we'll never know what happened to him in the end
>>
>>35740857
he drove away, i always assumed he just kept driving and eventually started over in another town but idk
>>
we need more drive pepes or wojacks, art anons make some please
>>
>>35740857
>>35740940
He went to Thailand
>>
>>35740966
and found a cute waifu but lost his arms. you don't fight god
>>
>>35740965
https://www.reddit.com/r/pepe/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Wojak/
There you have it anon
>>
>that kid who pulled a knife on a teacher and got arrested the next day for threatening to shoot up the school on twitter and randomly walking into the lunch room
>>
>that kid who had potential but was lazy as fuck
>>
File: 1449093151808.jpg (107KB, 540x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449093151808.jpg
107KB, 540x900px
>>35740267
>tfw held back a year
>tfw had friends for most of freshman and sophomore year because I could drive them places
>>
>that kid who ended up posting about the other students on a Bostonian shock-jock web board

That's quite enough.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.