[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Flags in Online Dating Profiles.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 2014-12-11-okCprofile.png (257KB, 750x628px) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-11-okCprofile.png
257KB, 750x628px
>bisexual, pansexual, demisexual
>car selfies
>duck face
>self-describes as "free-spirited" or "feminist"

nope.jpeg
>>
File: IMG_6267.png (150KB, 967x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6267.png
150KB, 967x759px
>>35739935
Hold up someone in a previous thread posted probably the ultimate red flag photo and it's a fucking masterpiece.

Literally the embodiment of Tumblr circa 2014.
>>
>has a pic of her wearing a MAGA hat

Nope.
>>
>'Just ask' in the self-summary section

Like, the whole point of that section is to give people reasons to want to know more about you. I'm not interviewing you for basic information because you're too lazy to fill out your profile on a fucking dating site.
>>
>>35740026
holy crap. Who would let themselves become this much of an embodied meme?
>>
>>35740170
if ur a hot grll u dont hav 2 say n e thing
>>
> First line of self summary is something along the lines of "Coffee drinker, avid book fan, buy me pizza"
> Says they like memes
> "No Tories"
> "Sapiosexual"
>>
File: wojak is backing off slowly.jpg (24KB, 525x633px) Image search: [Google]
wojak is backing off slowly.jpg
24KB, 525x633px
>"some college"

nopenopenopenopenopenope
>>
>my son is my life
>step up to the plate
>>
>She signed up on a dating site

Is pretty much all you need to know.
>>
>>35739935

Why do fatties always say they have a "bubbly personality"?
>>
>>35740389
if you jump on them, bubbles will come out and you're left with a thin gf.
>>
>>35739935
>love to laugh
>love to have fun

The very fucking definition of 'basic.'
>>
>>35740362

>My son/daughter comes first, everyone else second
>>
>>35740026
>beyond labels
>uses as many as physically possible
I don't get this meme.
>>
>car selfies
But this is good lighting
>>
File: 1482212848578.jpg (34KB, 573x467px) Image search: [Google]
1482212848578.jpg
34KB, 573x467px
>>35741420
>so insecure you're scared of competition from her children
>>
>>35741720

No. When a girl says that, it means that she'll do everything for them first and you will ALWAYS be second.
If you want some pussy but her kid is screaming, he/she comes first, you will have to wait.

Pretty much meaning, a kid that is not yours will always be first in her life. If you're okay with that, then cool.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.