[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do soldiers kill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Jeremy-Morlock-kill_team.jpg (33KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Morlock-kill_team.jpg
33KB, 460x276px
I am thinking about joining infantry but I can't picture myself just straight up shooting fuckers and later jack off in a trench before sleeping peacefully in a killing zone. How does their training make em cold blooded? If you gave them a rifle and told them to go and kill that fucker over there before all the training they would bitch out. What exactly do they do to you to make you that way in just a few months? You can tell at me and make me shoot paper targets but I don't see how that makes you build up to courage to shoot someone. Will I make it in the Marine Corps infantry if I am currently non violent?
>>
>I am thinking about joining infantry
>oh btw I can't kill anyone that is too scary :(
Why don't you join another MOS then? This does not make any sense
>>
File: index.jpg (14KB, 225x346px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
14KB, 225x346px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg
>>
>>35739416
Adrenaline you beta cuck. Literally everyone is able and willing to kill in the right situation

Join the Navy then.
>>
>>35739416
i would love to kill
>>
>>35739499
Like I fucking said, before the training most wouldn't just be able to kill someone in a snap, but after training they're thristy for blood. I want to join infantry to fuck shit up and actually fight unlike other mos, I was just asking exactly does the training transform people into killers. When the fuck did I say it was too scary? Stupid fuck.
>>
>>35739599
How exactly* orgonaleoelso
>>
>>35739593
edgelord spotted
>>
>>35739416
You don't think about it. You just do it. Then you wake up in the middle of the night and find out you piled all your furniture against your door and the pistol you keep in your nightstand is in your hand pointed at your wife's voice coming from the other side of the barricade screaming that she can't do this anymore.
>>
>>35739416
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zViyZGmBhvs

their training doesn't make them cold blooded.
>>
>>35739416
>people can't kill unless trained
It's pretty fucking simple anon they don't train you to slay bodies, YOU WANT TO SLAY BODIES. They fucking shoot at you then you shoot back so you don't die and then magically they end up dead.
>>
>>35739733
>lindy
Good taste anon
>>
You wouldn't believe what a sense of humour failure you can have when an RPG goes overhead. If the time comes, you'll be up to the task.
>>
>>35739416
That's not how military work for the average guy. They don't just dropened you off and tell you that you can come back when made a ear necklace. It's very objective driven, like capture this or defend that. After that it's strait forward, they have a gun, you have a gun, they are shooting, you are shooting
>>
My friend in the army casually told me a story how he lit some dude on a bike up from his humvees machine gun and he was laughing the whole time

It's just really natural for some of them I guess. being a republican probably helps
>>
Some of it is inborn. When I was a kid I felt bad for the first animal I killed. The next time I felt proud. After that I didn't feel much at all.

People are totally different than other animals. It's not hard to shoot when you're being shot at or all your friends are shooting. The brain just goes into auto pilot. Just do as your told and it's all good. Shitty actually, but least shitty that way. It's relative I guess. I'd suggest not joining the military though. I did it for the free money and friends. I got neither. All the dicksucking normies do just comes off as patronizing. I never was an angry man but every time I hear thank you for your service with that shit eating grin I want to punch the fuckers teeth in.
>>
>>35740250
Why do you want to punch them? Can you elaborate upon the reason? What's wrong with saying thanks?
>>
>>35739416
American soldiers just imagine the glory of Israel and the Jewish people and it comes naturally for them. Thank you, goys!
>>
>>35739713
I mean he's not really trying to hide it
>>
>tfw I'm a Canadian male who just turned 30
>too late to join the military and take a life
>>
>>35740479
Just take your own

Originally, of course
>>
>>35739416
The training they gives you engrains into your very being anon.
They train you to take orders and to follow them.
When you grow a bond with your unit you dont want to be the guy that wont shoot and possibly get your mates killed.
If going into an infantry role not to kill is your plan then you are a fucking tard and should consider coast guard or reserves instead.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.