[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here have any mental illness? How is it? 2.0

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: fofa.jpg (210KB, 1456x1941px) Image search: [Google]
fofa.jpg
210KB, 1456x1941px
Does anyone here have any mental illness? How is it? 2.0
>>
>>35738480
I hear voices sometimes. There's usually one that just speaks random words strung together. But sometimes he's joined by another and they converse together, but not about me or anything specific. And sometimes this random tune that sounds like gameboy pokemon sound effects plays on loop. I felt depressed and suicidal for most of 2015, but since then I've just felt depressed. I don't seek help though so I'm not disgnosed with anything
>>
this website used to be filled with mentally ill people not anymore
>>
>>35739473
I know, right? I was about to say threads like this would normally fill up rather quickly. We're being displaced from our land
>>
>>35739826
on the bright side there hasnt been a "just lift and eat better XD" normie post yet.

but yeah this board is dead as shit.
>>
I have PDD-nos, that's a form of autism. And its fucked up. i can't work or go to school and socializing is extremely difficult and exhausting. Things like going to the grocery shop are daunting tasks and already lead to great amounts exhaustion(A visit to the grocery store will usually lead to me locking myself in my room for the rest of the day).
I'm very limited in the things i can do. Dream's like getting a qt gf, going to a museum, or traveling somewhere distant become impossible.
So i have to attempt to derive my happiness from taking small walks with the dog, or sitting in my room doing stuff on my computer.
>>
>>35738480
Not exactly mental illness, but I have ADHD, and it is an insane level of ADHD. It makes me feel like I'm in hell. Generally the medicines I can take have bad collateral effects. The one I'm taking right now makes me have suicide behaviour. (Sorry for the bad English, English is not my main language)
>>
>>35740189
Ps: forgot to mention without medicines insane and constant headaches.
>>
>>35740189
whats it like? i honestly have no idea how people with ADHD are.
>>
>>35738480
Is that Claudia Gerada in the image?
>>
>>35738480

is that ciara?

our ciara?
>>
>>35738565
i had this when adjusting to antipsychotics and now i go to sleep with the tv on so i cant hear anything else
>>
>>35738565
What's it like hearing voices/things? Do they sound like they're nearby or can you tell they're in your head because they sound different? Never understood it.
>>
>>35738480
Bipolar, heading to my psych appointment in an hour. Things are fine right now but I really should clean up my house.
>>
~aspergers
hggn
>>
>>35738480
>>35739473
make this thread on /x, chances are there's one already
>>
>>35738480
not sure how to call this
selfdestructive and manipulative
also deeply rooted victim complex and selfhatred
plus meme tier anxieties
>>
GAD and am being screened for bipolar and ADD.
It's tiresome but I'm coping quite well since a few years back when I found medicine that works for me.
>>
>>35742733
Please elaborate. How do manipulate others into thinking that you are the victim?
>>
Yeah I have this disease called being gay.
>>
depression
bad
failing out of my last class at uni I need to graduate
going broke
havent left my house except for groceries in 2 weeks
parent got laid off so I'm losing insurance and my ability to afford meds too so yeah
>>
>>35738480
I have BDD pretty bad. Not anything to write home about though I'm sure other people have worse disorders.
>>
>>35738480
Rody does
>>
>>35742947
idk it just comes naturally to me
get good at lying and judging situation
those are the tools i use as simple as it may sound

back in college i made entire group hate that one Chad for no apparent reason
he didn't even do anything to me, i just didn't like him
he transfered after a semester
>>
>>35738480
I have bad anxiety and anger issues. But otherwise nobody would think I have issues.
>>
I hear voices faintly yelling all day everyday. Sometimes they say what I'm thinking, sometimes they insult me, usually they are rude and condescending. Other than that I'm fine.
>>
>>35738480
Absolutely. Terrible.

It's the worst thing you could have. Worse than cancer. Worse than Malaria. Worse than not having legs.

I don't know what mental illness I have, but I suffer from mood swings. I'm hypersensitive towards people. If one person is rude to me, it can ruin my entire day. I have incredibly low self esteem. I've never been successful with women and never will be. Women don't want a crazy unstable man like myself. But at the same time, I'm full of intense anger. I work in a retail job where I regularly get treated poorly by customers (most of them middle aged women) I think I was abused as a child. I'm also a white guy... so everyone expects me to be happy and successful. I'm not. I've seen hispanics, women, asians all better off than me financially and personally. I'm terribly lonely and want to kill myself. I will probably do it soon. I just don't want my parents to ever have to suffer my death. They still love me.
>>
>>35741485
It usually sounds like it's coming from behind the door, just outside the window, or from the ceiling or the wall. For awhile I swore somebody was yelling something and then running away but I never found anybody running so
>>
Bipolar with auditory hallucinations in times of high stress. Ain't so bad really, it is what it is.
>>
Social anxiety disorder
Paranoid disorder

>how is it?

It sucks dick
>>
>>35743182
iktf, that mixed with the fact im horrible socially and shit at pretty much anything i do
>>
I have chronic Depersonalization and Derealization. Its the fucking worst and I cant seem to shake it. Constantly questioning my reality really tires me out ya know?
>>
severe bpd
and I often have delusions that I don't exist
>>
I have autism and
>>
>>35743868
and no one understands/cares
>>
Sure, I'm a depressed, self-absorbed, unstable, untrustworthy, unfaithful shithead with poor impulse control. Can you guess the diagnosis?
>>
Aspergers, ADHD, Depression, (Although I could be Bipolar idk i'm going to the doctors next week cus I get manic) Anxiety, I also get random periods of depersonalization when things are particularly bad.

I dunno though, I was one of those kids whose parent hams up their disabilities for money. So I've never actually been sure about the extent of it all, I never feel sure of myself and wonder if I'm actually just some narcissist who can't make friends.

I'm on 2 suicide attempts and have made countless plans, it's typically the first thing I think about when I wake up.
>>
>>35738480
My therapist said that i have aspergers judging by the things and stories that i tell him, i don't believe him, he gave me pills but i don't take them, who do you diagnose someone by their stories, all of them are lies.
>>
I have some kind of dysthymia and OCD complexes, probably some kind of autism spectrum shit too (I do autistic shit like trying to 100% game achievements) but I've never been diagnosed for that.

I have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety. Currently on meds.

I have breakdowns for seemingly no reason and feel overwhelmed by slight things. I've been a hikikomori for several years and there's no end in sight for me. I don't think I have the capacity to work in any professional environment on account of me being such an easily agitated babyback bitch. I also don't like being around people. Not because I hate people, I just get a weird sensation when around a stranger that is difficult to explain.
>>
>>35745470
That's why labels/diagnoses are memes except for extreme cases.

e.g. someone who presents with severe symptoms of schizophrenia can be labelled as schizophrenic as it will likely take over their whole lives and they will be hospitalized for the duration.

Someone who has occasional psychotic symptoms/cognitive symptoms could be made worse by a schizophrenia diagnosis because it would act as a black mark on them, whether they like it or not 'schizophrenia' is inked next to their concept of themselves.

It's better to treat individual symptoms, based on what you want to change about yourself. Blanket diagnoses just aid in dehumanising people imho because a therapist, no matter how professional, will see you as 'someone with bpd' or 'someone with autism' and the impersonal theory behind treating someone with those conditions will colour their interactions with you.
>>
File: IMG_0328.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0328.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>35738480
Not particularly sure if ASPD is categorized as a "mental disorder" per say but that's what I've had since my teenage years.
>>
>>35745470
me too but dont take th fucking pills they're"mood stabilizers" they make it so that you cant have autistic fits of anger and REEEEE off normies (which is good kinda) but they also make you completely apatheic and unable to get mad or sad or happy over anything
>>
>>35745764
I don't, only drink it for one week, nothing changes, i stopped taking them and started lying to him
>>
>>35742654
>make this thread on /x/
B-but we're just roleplaying!
>>
depression and social anxiety. was a Chad too. could have had a good life with cute girl friends. Body ain't shit if you don't have the brain to go with it.
>>
>>35742733
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml

relatable my dude?
>>
>>35743388
Do you also have periods of time where you can't respond to people or move? I have it to and it fucking sucks
>>
File: 1436451258386.jpg (28KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1436451258386.jpg
28KB, 320x240px
>Depression
>Borderline Personality Disorder

Life is pretty tough. The depression hits hard most days and I suppose it's exacerbated by the BPD because I can be feeling find one minute then the next in a very low state where I want to kill myself, which can last anywhere from a couple hours to couple weeks or longer.

Pretty horrible combo tbqh
>>
File: IMG_0584.jpg (191KB, 750x1686px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0584.jpg
191KB, 750x1686px
I have a list

Orignanalala
>>
PTSD, currently also struggling with PASS
Depression and panic anxiety
Diagnosed with adhd as well
Recovering anorexic
>>
>>35747530
Oh and it fucking sucks
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.