[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 14836429503528.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
14836429503528.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Dear Anna,

I'm starting to miss you despite my deep hatred for you.

-You know who
>>
Dear C,

Get a life.

- You know who
>>
File: P86KjAOKoO0.jpg (38KB, 599x467px) Image search: [Google]
P86KjAOKoO0.jpg
38KB, 599x467px
Dear V,
This was unexpected to say the least. And it was also wonderful. When you messaged me, almost admitting that you have always kept your eyes on me, even if it required someone's help. When you let me talk to you and even more. When we played this game until 3 AM like in the good old days.
I don't really know how to react. But I'm glad you let me go back to you. I hope you'll stop avoiding me, but maybe it's too much to ask.
There's not much I can say to you besides "Thank you, I won't ever let you down". And I really hope to see you again.
Love,
A. L.
>>
Taking advantage of someone when their relationship is in a rough patch, is the most low-down, degenerate, inconsiderate thing you could possibly do.

Unfortunately, its hard to help someone with such minimal mental aptitude understand this, so I'll put it into words you can understand:

Stay the fuck away from my family.
>>
>>35738348
>Alise best girl, Lena is trash
>>
>>35738475
That's just like, your opinion, man.
I just like Lena's music theme the most. Also I identify with her a little bit, and V knows it.
>>
File: 1490237877228.jpg (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490237877228.jpg
71KB, 400x400px
The Jews hate the truth and they hate anyone who speaks the truth. The revenge of the Jew is petty and small. In his heart the Jew knows that I am greater than he.
>>
The daily r9k normie thread is back!
>>
Dear C,
We will meet soon.
I promise.
Untill then have a good time.

-You know who-
>>
Dear Chris,

Your children are so adorable.

I think I'll kill them before I come for you.
>>
How many people were viewing my private email before I deleted it? Why was it hacked? ..that info was none of there business and then I got doxxed and so did others. WHY?
>>
>>35738874
Don't mind me, just passing by.
should I expect you to be late this evening as usual?
>>
>>35739063
Change you passwords on a special notebook that you keep with you at all times, never lose it. Try running a "legitimate" cleaning program on your desktop/PC/ or whatever!
Good luck!!
>>
I'm coming back motherfuckers
>>
dear D
I am not dead, I just don't have access to my skype anymore.
Can't explain further but I am safe

- C
>>
Stupid fucking nigger,

Holy shit, you walking dumpster. You're physically, mentally and socially the biggest mistake this society has made, both for allowing you to happen and also for not ending you when it was apparent your flaws were terminal. You're like shit in that you are sewage and you attract vermin like your friends, who are all similarly shitty but yield to you as King Feces, since they must subconsciously concede that you're far worse than they could ever be. You fuck up.

If you were ever consistent in one thing it was your ability to turn anything you touched into a sweaty, clammy, heavy-breathing mess just like yourself. Even fun things and even beautiful things are made worse by your presence and even worse yet by your direct involvement in them. Your only value is found at the end of six feet of rope over a tipped over stool, and the day can't come soon enough since it's already too late.

I pray every day that you choke on the food you're shoving down your throat, or that I'll wake up to learn you had a heart attack, or at least your mother did; she deserves it just as badly for enabling you and creating you in the first place. At least I know for certain that you're a faggot and won't procreate. That's the one upshot to your publicly Crowleian tendencies.

t. B
>>
>>35737627
Dear JF
Please, stop haunting my mind. I want to forget about you but at the same moment you're the only good memory I have. It has been 4 years. I'm tired of being sad.
MS
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.