[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm asexual. AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7736.jpg (229KB, 718x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7736.jpg
229KB, 718x962px
What does /r9k/ think of me and chill dudes like Nikola Tesla, Paul Erdos, and Isaac Newton?
>>
>>35737489
you have the best chance to make it to heaven if you have faith apparently
>>
Don't group yourself with anyone but degenerate shitposters silly.
>>
>>35737489
Hope you're using your freedom from sexual desires to do something great with your life.
>>
Do you get a lot of girls since your need level for them is 0?
>>
lol i think you're a faggot and should take your AMA back to redit you little bitch lolol
>>
>>35737538
At least I'm not a sexually frustrated omega male like you!! Praise jeezuz
>>
>>35737535
My friend introduced me to his female friend from community college. She seemed chill at first but started doing weird shit like putting her arm around mine and forcing me to walk her to class (she literally held on tight af to me so I couldn't leave). At a house party she tried grabbing me with her legs after I shoved her onto a bed cuz she was annoying me. Not sure if she was just trolling me or if she was actually attracted to me...I don't care, I cut off contact with her
>>
Asexual is just a fancy word for my junk doesn't work.
Most Asexuals have a VERY hard time finding partners. I read this one story of a girl who let her twin have sex with her boyfriend because she was asexual, this is the type of compromise they have to make, pure cuckoldry desu.
>>
>>35737489
Don't you kinda wanna bang Tesla, though? He looks pretty sexy in that pic. It's like, his disposition or something, you know what i mean?
>>
>>35737728
There are different types of asexuals. Some desire romantic companionship but just aren't into fucking, others aren't interested in either. I'm of the latter type; I still enjoy platonic relationships though
>>
>>35737489
You're one of the lucky ones

Anyone here considered chemical castration? It's not as bad as it sounds, you just take drugs to remove/severely reduce your sexual desire. If you hate women, why not just remove your body's desires for them?
>>
>>35737737
He's a good looking dude but I don't want his dick around me lol
>>
Die in fire Untermensch
>>
>>35737489
>Asexual
Read: My ego has been so crushed by rejection from women and social anxiety that I've given up on having a sexual or even romantic relationship with a woman forever
>>
>>35737775
It's obvious you're projecting your experiences on me. Just because you have issues with women doesn't mean everyone else does too. I think my issue with them is cuz I'm not interested in hem romantically I find them boring af unless they share some interests with me. Any hoes out there into guns and the singularity?
>>
>>35737756
You don't have to hate women. I bet some chicks have digged you but you didn't notice. You're probably not even ugly...read some self-improvement shit dude
>>
>>35737489
Good on you. Nothing better in life than not being interested in disgusting primal desires
>>
>>35737728
I have an asexual friend that has been in a successful open relationship for years. Her bf gets to fuck randos and she gets a bf, shit works for them I guess.
>>
tfw no impotent bf
>>
>>35737775
Not OP here, but people can be asexual for other reasons too, you know.

I'm asexual myself because the lifelong medication I take in order to stay alive and not die within a fortnight pretty much comes with side effects. One of which is inability to get erect or orgasm.

No sense in chasing a sex life with anybody if you can't do the dirty with them.
>>
>>35737489
That's cool. I've heard that it's hard to have sex though.
>>
>>35738535
Asexuals can have sex
>>
>>35738438
Let's see how that works out when he's 40+ and woman no longer want to fuck him. Assuming he still has sexual urges he's probably going to have to pay for sex or revert to fleshlights.
>>
>>35738452
tfw no gf to not mind that i'm impotent
>>
how do I acquire a qt asexual gf
>>
File: 4L_YLlT6gyJ.jpg (611KB, 750x1332px) Image search: [Google]
4L_YLlT6gyJ.jpg
611KB, 750x1332px
>asexual
>date her for 8 months and blueball her the whole time
Women dont deserve pleasure from sex
>>
>>35737831
>Girls are boring
Textbook defensive posturing. You suck at lying, Anon.
>>
File: 4L_viNoeaj3.jpg (485KB, 960x1266px) Image search: [Google]
4L_viNoeaj3.jpg
485KB, 960x1266px
>>35739537
>girls are boring
You've clearly havent ever gotten to know a girl fully
Theyre just bloated ego's driven by emotion
Women are bland and sheep minded
>pic related
>>
Geniuses were virgins due to their overwhelming autism, not being asexual
Asexual is what special snowflakes say they are when they can't get laid
>>
>>35739537
I find girls who don't share my interests boring. Girls who share at least a few commonalities are cool
>>
File: 4L_eUt8Rbd8.jpg (75KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4L_eUt8Rbd8.jpg
75KB, 1080x1080px
>>35739736
At least they have a good excuse execpt for you perma-virgin
>inb4 you lie saying you put your shlong in a vagoo and make cooms
>>
>>35739736
You will never understand looking at an attractive girl and only seeing her as another human being and not having any urge to fuck her. It sounds weird but seeing someone attractive is like looking like a beautiful painting or sunset: they're aesthetically pleasing, but just like I have no urge to fuck a sunset, I don't want to have sex with the person. Understand?
>>
>>35739692
No. Girls aren't boring. I don't know how such a blanket statement about one half of humanity doesn't ring bullshit alarms in your head. In all probability, YOU'RE the boring one.

>>35739781
I don't even know many guys who would like talking about guns, much less the singularity. That's a fucking autistic 12 year old's idea of conversation material.
>>
>>35739858
People are capable of having different interests. I like talking about future technologies, politics, the environment, and a host of other things. There's nothing wrong with that
>>
>>35739858
>No, Girls arent boring
If you think they arent boring then youre on their level
BORING

Snooze fest.

I can bet you cant hold a convo with a grill becuase you have nothing relative and interesting to say
>>
>>35739848
Uhhh yeah I can. It's called being friends with a girl. You should try that instead of autistically trying to penetrate her every time she treats you with a dignity you hardly warrant.

>>35739908
Most people would find that to be boring conversation. Why the fuck would a stranger who is trying to get to know you want to hear about that shit? It doesn't say anything about you as a person and mostly serves as an excuse for the sperg to nerd out and inform the world how smart they are.
>>
>>35740041
Lol I don't talk to people I first meet about that stuff obviously, just good friends who are also interested. It's just hard for me to become close with someone who shares no common interests with me at all
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.