[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl was just recently murdered by her unstable boyfriend.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 15

File: 1371828-daphne-boudreault.jpg (53KB, 641x427px) Image search: [Google]
1371828-daphne-boudreault.jpg
53KB, 641x427px
This girl was just recently murdered by her unstable boyfriend. Literally murderers can get a gf like this and I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>35735245
women love evil because this world empowers evil because women empower evil men
>>
wheres the video of her boyfriend
>>
>>35735245
Sex isn't good unless there's a niggling fear in the back of my head that he might kill me.
>>
>>35735245
I'm 100% sure that her boyfriend was unstable and she was a perfect angel. Fucking men, I swear...
>>
>>35736452
wait, I thought women were just bitchy pawns incapable of that type of deep thought/foresight? idek what I'm supposed to believe to fit in here anymore.
>>
I'm sure her bf introduced himself to her as a murderer and told her he will probably kill her soon. And she still chose to be with him.
>>
>>35736756
Right? They were probably both fucked up, but both good looking.
>>
im guessing her bf looks like war machine, some tatted buffed guy who was in and out of prison
>>
He killed her because he didn't want anyone else to have her. Same with acid attacks but deeper.
>>
>>35736766
What kind of "type of deep thought/foresight" would a woman need to empower evil men except spreading their legs for them? Are you retarded?
>>
>>35736796
acid attacks sound better, though. If she's dead she's not suffering.
>>
>>35736801
You're basically implying that women = world = source of power
>>
she seems like those low key angels that are rare

f b com/daphne.huard3

fb com/jordan.m.walsh

first post was sad. something about she gave him advice in therapy?
>>
>>35736769
I actually used that once and it worked. There goes your shitty sarcasm down the toilet.
>>
>>35736873
I actually used that once and it DIDN'T work. His shitty sarcasm resurfaces!
>>
girls are ride or die for their one
but boys are never good to the women who hold them down and bring good into their lives
>>
>>35736869
Truly low key. The only things lower key than her were those gigantic tatoos
>>
>>35736882
You're unattractive, unlike me and unstable boy by the op. There goes his shitty sarcasm and you with it.
>>
>>35736888
kek has abandoned you all
>>
>>35736928
And you've never used that line in your life and are only lying to try to prove a point. And it's back again!
>>
>>35735245
whats the story on this op?
>>
>>35735245
LOL @ stupid brown basic bitch whore slut meatflaps sandnigger cunt dying. we need more people like this murdered
>>
My sister dated a guy who smashed her phone, made fun of her artwork, called her a useless bitch, cheated dozens of times, and shoved her when she annoyed him

She STILL pines for the fucker and acts like a giggly schoolgirl when he calls even though she's married to my beta faggot brother-in-law
>>
>>35735245
He was tall and had confidence.

You are not and don't.

The fact that he is a murderer is irrelevant.
>>
>>35737148
obviously you should rape your sister you dumb fuck
>>
>>35735245
dark triad
>>
>>35737184
your mom sucked my dark triad last night lol fuck you
>>
>>35735245
Question: Why do Robots think someone psychopathic, but otherwise normal person is unable to be in a relationship? You're not a murderer until you kill someone, and then people are just as attracted to you as any other person.
>>
>>35736452
Women love villains because 10,000 years ago violent dark triad sociopaths were the most successful at dominating other people, killing beasts, and achieving power. Take note of how most ancient "heroes" were often fucking horrible people by modern standards.

Even "Game" is just about mimicking the behaviors of the dominant male. Cruel men have the most kids on average.

Even fucking Supreme Gentleman has a fanclub of women since he massacred those normies.
>>
No secret that women are attracted to madmen.
>>
>>35737215
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/b/

You're not allowed to be on this board normie.
>>
>>35737265
>Psycopathic but otherwise normal

Fuck outta here nigga
>>
>>35736654
This is a legit thing

I have SK eyes and girls really like that I look at them in an 'evil' way during (I promise Im nice)
>>
>>35737371
shut the fuck up fatty i came here to make fun of you beta male virgins
>>
>>35737184
Elliot Rodger wa dark triad but he still was a virgin.
>>
>>35737406
>has sex
>is capable of eye contact

Well la-dee-fucking-da!
>>
>>35735245
press F to spit on grave

F
>>
>>35737354
Not madmen

Badmen
>>
>>35737423
nah he couldnt manipulate
>>35737429
F
>>
File: IMG_0296.png (94KB, 600x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0296.png
94KB, 600x541px
>>35736654
>>35737406
Girls like that sense of danger when they're with a guy they want. That's why shit like vampires and Beauty & Beast are so popular.

My second gf said I was "scary" then elaborated saying more like "intense and unpredictable, like I'm little red riding hood and you're the wolf".

Women are generally scared of men, but when it's a guy they find sexually attractive it's more like a thrilling sort of fear.

Hence why Asian chicks go for white guys and not black guys. White guys are fun "horror movie at the theater" level. Black guys are like "jumping into the lion pit level".

Applies beyond race as well. Wealthy Roman women would run away with gladiators, Colonial women would run away with Native American warriors, Rich spoiled trustfund girls chase after drug dealers and bikers n' edgy musician types, etc.
>>
File: IMG_0110.jpg (157KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0110.jpg
157KB, 1200x675px
>>35736769
As long as men look like Chads, women don't give a fuck about what they've done in the past. They could be the most wanted man in the world by the FBI and they will still date him. As they get hypnotized with his body, they don't care one bit about whatever he's saying.

Then they go out there to complain and call all men are garbage.

I fucking hate women mentality.
>>
File: IMG_0818.jpg (61KB, 300x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.jpg
61KB, 300x386px
>>35737626
Nah, looks are important but not as important to women as they are to men. A girl I used to hang out with was a solid 8/10 with all manner of dudes turning their heads in the street to look at her and older men offering to be her sugar daddies. Her boyfriend was a pudgy manlet HS dropout with a few assault charges and 3 kids by 3 women under his belt. Guy was just charismatic as fuck and afraid of nothing.

Men tend to project their preferences onto women and vice versa.

Women will definitely stop and be dazed when they see a handsome guy, but it fades and they immediately proceed to shit test him like anyone else. Men stay in that "you're sooooooo beautiful" mindfog through the entire interaction.
>>
>>35737727
This whole post is super accurate.
>>
>>35737626
the hypocrisy here makes me lol
>>
>>35736452
It's funny because when women cry about bad men, they are really crying about their own behavior. They are the sole reason they exist. If women started rewarding good men while ignoring bad men, this kind of behavior would be gone within a single generation.
>>
File: 1488768688709.jpg (21KB, 424x370px) Image search: [Google]
1488768688709.jpg
21KB, 424x370px
>>35738098
No hypocrisy here you fucking dumb roastie.

I would never date a woman who has no job, has more than 3 kids from 3 different men, would never settle for a drug addict bitch who's been to jail a bunch of times.

Wanna know why? Because women who are like that, NEVER look good, you will never see a Stacy like that, in contrary to men, who sometimes happen to be Chads no matter how many felonies they have in their background.

All I see in a woman to be interested in her is a nice ass, anything else is just a plus. Don't care for her face, as long as she got a nice ass.

So there's no "hypocrisy" here, fucking roastie, go fuck chad or settle with an abusive boyfriend just because he's "hot" fucking kill yourself, fucking roastie, I hate your fucking kind so much
>>
>>35738134
Men aren't idiots incapable of doing anything without the approval of a woman first. I hate this fucking line of thought because it implies that men are willing to completely sacrifice morals, integrity, kindness, and logic all to get some pussy. No motherfucker, that's not all men, those people are just idiots.
>>
>>35738207
Men go to war and get themselves killed for women. The dynamic between men and women has shaped every single society in human history.

If men behave bad there's two sole reasons:
- women are enslaved and powerless to do anything about it
- women are free and promote bad behaviour
>>
>>35738300
>The dynamic between men and women has shaped every single society in human history.

Well then the opposite should also hold true. Women are all manipulative cunts incapable of empathy because men made them that way.

Sorry, people are totally incapable of making their own decisions, society totally always works in this neat little way I decided it does. I'm the only one who is on this higher plane of thinking and isn't a thoughtless pawn in all of this.
>>
>>35737727
>>35738073
This. I've been told all my life I am very handsome. Still a KHV.

Once I was outside having a smoke and some girls said "Oh my God, that is most handsome man I have ever seen!" I proceeded to go and drink with them, they seemed to like me for a little while but after they realized I didn't have the Chad personality to match my Chad looks they began to look at me with disgust and contempt (similar to this image). After that they ignored me and I just left.

Women by their nature are indecisive and don't know what they want. You have to show them what they want, or in other words coerce them. You use charisma to do that. If you don't know how to do that, if you're shy like me, you're fucked. For a healthy man it's instinctual, we robots lack that instinct. I have a friend who is UGLY as sin, horrible acne and scars all over his face, he's not wealthy, dresses like shit, he even has terrible smelling breath but he STILL GETS LAID.
>>
>>35738134
You can't change biology

Stop acting like women are actively malicious towards the beta

The only way to solve the issue would be sterilization of R-selected women
>>
>>35735245
>Literally murderers can get a gf like this and I'm still a virgin.
>implying thats anything new
Didn't you know famous convicted criminals usually get fan mail in jail from women around the world?
>>
>>35738353
>Women are all manipulative cunts incapable of empathy because men made them that way.

Women hold sole power to reproduction, so unless they are enslaved they hold key to human behavior through generations. Men on average do what gives them the best chances at reproduction.

>>35738400
>You can't change biology

Of course you can, in nature males behave to rape females and mortally wound competitor males. In tribal societies you can still see this happen, but not in modern societies. It's called responsibility and societies will decline if this responsibility is not upheld.

Please notice that societies where women uphold most responsibilities, men are also most productive and crime rates are lowest. Because there is no point for men to commit bad behavior if it doesn't lead to reward.
>>
>>35738398
A lot of it is instinctual for women too though. Women are physically weaker than men, so that vetting of the personality is part of the whole "is this dude safe, can I be alone with this person who could strangle me no problem if he turned out nuts". Charisma puts women at ease, and kind of lets them know that you aren't some psycho, and that people like you and are safe around you.

Throw in the bonus of them getting a status boost for being with a likable guy, and the appeal seems more obvious.
>>
>>35738479
>Women hold sole power to reproduction

No they don't. Women can't reproduce without men. If this is what you're basing your argument on it's objectively wrong.
>>
File: IMG_0809.jpg (41KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
41KB, 225x350px
This thread is solidly redpilled with a splash of blackpill

Expect the normies and women to buckle down and resort to "N-Not all women are like that!" and "O-Only club sluts fall for this!"
>>
File: Aleister_Crowley,_Magus.png (439KB, 869x1104px) Image search: [Google]
Aleister_Crowley,_Magus.png
439KB, 869x1104px
>>35738484
But even that's incorrect most of the time.

See
>>35736795
>>35737148
>>35736654

Women are attracted to a man who is confident in his power. Whether he uses his power for good or bad is almost irrelevant.

I remember a girl in highschool had a crush on me. She developed that crush only after I had gotten angry and yelled at a teacher, for which I was reprimanded. Her friend informed me of the crush, so I asked her out, but when I did I was nervous. "D-Do you want to go on a date with me? We could see a movie?" I said something like that, she went red in the face and her reply was "maybe." Before we parted I said something like "Well, give it some thought and get back to me." Naturally, we never did go on a date. My mistake was making her decide. I should have said something like "are you free Saturday? Okay, let's go on a date!" and I would have had her. i should have said something that expressed confidence in myself.

Pic related. This guy knew.
>>
>>35738686
That whole interaction sounds like you haven't interacted with a lot of people.

If someone a woman is not interested in or not close with came up and said "we're going out saturday!" she'd be pretty fucking alarmed.
>>
>>35738479
Not really no

Crime happens due to having a low IQ, low impulse control, and low empathy or any combination of the three
>>
File: 1488226817736.jpg (60KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488226817736.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
I bet that roastie cheated on him.

Good riddance I say.
>>
>>35738686
>My mistake was making her decide
Wrong. That's how literally everyone ever has asked out a girl. That is why it is called "asking" out.

Your mistake was being a beta robot who stuttered his first word.
>>
>>35738751
>Crime happens due to having a low IQ, low impulse control, and low empathy or any combination of the three

Which are all genetic factors. Now how does genetic selection happen in human societies?

Why do you think that societies where either women are enslaved ( africa / arabia ) or where women refuse to take responsibilities ( inner city ghettos ) are complete shit holes? Because their genetics have gone down the drain.
>>
>>35736796
Obviously he realized she was the best he could ever do. Guy looks like he belongs on r9k
>>
>>35738766
In what world? You don't formally "ask out" a girl like a fucking high schooler in the 80's.

You say

>I'm going to X with some friends on Y, wanna come too?
>I wanna go see X on Y, you should go with me
>Hey, let's go do X on Y

Only a complete autist cold approaches, you have to build comfort and escalate
>>
>>35738808
Wait, I thought women being free and without oppression was what caused men to be criminals because they chose to like those men? I have no idea what point you're trying to make anymore.

If men are in complete power, they can literally pick and chose any woman they want. You're basically saying that areas without the input of women are guaranteed to be crime ridden. Which means that men are inherently responsible for crime, and women just keep them in check.

I think it's way more likely you just don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>35738851
Looks like she just grew out of her awkward teenage phase and started having Chads throw themselves at her. No wonder she dumped him.
>>
If you've actually had a gf you'd know that some of them can get you so mad you want to kill them. Not saying it's okay what he did but that whore probably had a hand in her own death
>>
>>35738808
Women aren't enslaved in African societies, Arab women depends on the country.

Women have never held responsibility outside the home in history. The Greeks, Romans, and Germanics would have laughed at you. Women were burdens.

The most violent societies are POLYGAMOUS because you have hordes of angry and sexually frustrated young men who can't get girls because older and more established men have harems.
>>
File: IMG_0721.jpg (44KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0721.jpg
44KB, 399x385px
>>35738875
He's a feminist

Ignore him
>>
>>35737591
maybe it's because those people are also physically attractive
>>
File: 1482342563016.jpg (72KB, 634x844px) Image search: [Google]
1482342563016.jpg
72KB, 634x844px
>>35738720
We had several conversations before, and I asked her after class when we had spoken. It didn't come out of the blue, and she had a crush on me.

>>35738766
>>35738852
I think we can all agree it was mainly my lack of self-confidence. When I yelled at that teacher, I showed I was confident to the point of recklessness. Her pussy got dry as the Sahara as soon as I lost that though.

Hindsight is 20/20 but at this point I don't even care. I could try to change my behavior but I'm almost 24, I think I should just ignore women and become a wizard. Celibate life is the only life I know. I'll have enough money soon to move north to the edges of civilization and I won't have to work for at least 2 years. No more roasties, no more normalfags. Just me and the vast pine forests, the lakes and my waifu pillow.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.