[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are men really that bad at handling rejection?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 18

File: tweet.jpg (27KB, 507x507px) Image search: [Google]
tweet.jpg
27KB, 507x507px
Are men really that bad at handling rejection?
>>
I am extremely bad at it, but I don't respond aggressively, I just shut myself into a solitary lifestyle for years and years
>>
>>35735223
just look at all the women hate threads
>>
>>35735223
Those ugly twitterinas are fighting windmills. Just like many robots are doing on here. Two sides of the same coin, if you ask me.
>>
>>35735223
>kill yourself ugly shit
>yes mistress thank you for rejecting me
truly I future one wishes to see
>>
yeah i am very bad at handling rejection
>>
>>35735223
no, women just want to be coddled and given protected species treatment over everything
>>
>>35735277
>replying to her lashing without written co sent
It's like you want to go to jail.
>>
>>35735223
No one likes to be rejected. Not sure what this bitch is saying, is she trying to imply anyone male or female should be happy being rejected?
>>
>>35735223
Force the male population to instigate contact, making themselves vulnerable in awaiting an uncertai reaction. Trach men to internalize their emotions and repress them. After getting shot down and laughed at by the gash you tried to chat up you shut down.
>>
>>35735223
>Feminists: "Men need to express their feelings more"
>Get feelings hurt and lash out
>Feminists: "Man the fuck up you little bitch"

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?
>>
people always suggest for the woman to do the easy thing and the guy to suck it up and do the hard thing because women just want an easy ride, surprise surprise.

rejecting people is wayy fucking easier than being rejected.
>>
>>35735382
>rejecting people is wayy fucking easier than being rejected.

Rejecting someone can be tough too. Especially when you thought you like a girl but somehow lost attraction after getting to know her better. Also some women have found the right words when they rejected me.

Anyway, most women are too scared of doing the first move anyway, so they wouldn't know how it feels to get rejected.
>>
>>35735223
what kind of cuck would be willingly taught to accept rejection
>>
>>35735371
Holy fuck this. Women want men to be more open about how they feel about thing and express themselves, but only in a calm enough manner where a woman doesn't feel like she's being "oppressed" because a man is legitimately mad about something. Like honestly, it's natural for men to become angry at frustrating situations and women to become sad at those same situations. Women apparently only want men to be sad in the way women are sad about things, which I think is really unfair and ironically repressive.
>>
>>35735474
In the real world, women hate it when men show their sadness, unless somebody close to them dies or something. Sadness is a female trait.
>>
>>35735257

Same, haven't recovered after getting rejected 3 times in a row.
>>
>>35735418
it can be. but honestly, it isn't, especially for women.
>>
>>35735223
Why would i accept non-polite rejection peacefully?
>>
>>35735489
But that's the thing, I can't honestly tell what the actual deal is. What do women want? For us to be sad or mad about things? Because they seem to hate both according to both our statements, which I assume are based off our personal experiences. And so when men show neither sadness nor anger, than he's a cold heartless bastard, which apparently women also don't like??? Like??
>>
It's in my genes to want to rape and murder you if you reject me.
>>
>>35735544
women have a contrarian mental block. anything you do they'll rationalize against.

best thing to do is pretend they don't exist and move on with your life.
>>
>>35735223
>...than it is to teach non-white men...

muslims and niggers are the ones who rape and throw acid around
>>
>>35735223
Not nearly as bad as women are at handling rejection, thats for damn sure.

The difference is they never have to make the effort so we rarely get to see their explosive autist rage tantrums after rejection.

Women are the true autists.
>>
>>35735544
Women just don't know what they want. Just show them that you care about them and occionally also tell them that you do (if you're in a reltaionship!!). It's okay to be in a bad mood at times, it's also okay to show how much you can get hyped over your interests (women are sometimes dumbfounded when they witness how much interest guys can develop for hobbies etc.). Women like it when you are the positive pole in the relationship. The entertainer and active force.
>>
>>35735371
>>35735474
>>35735489
Are you guys serious.
It's throwing a literal tantrum, and you think it's defensible?
>>
>>35735223
>The world I live in is basically a meatgrinder to the human soul
>I have many neuroses, self defeating habits, and extremist ideologies that actively conflict with the reality I exist in which all lead me to be a rage filled utterly impotent and irrational person
>What can I do?
>Should I work hard and use the profits I make to help further the changes I think the world needs?
>should I make a miniscule amount of effort to reevaluate my life and mental state?
>Should I question who is giving me all the right answers that only seem to drive me farther down the path chosen for me?
>Should I obsessively rant on social media so my peers reaffirm all the crazy shit I think and I can get in terrible arguments with strangers just as impotent as me?

*Opens ten Twitter, Facebook, and reddit tabs*
>>
>>35735624
>they like it when you're the entertainer and the clown and do and initiate everything

no kidding.
>>
>>35735649
Fuck honestly, the amount of effort you have to put into being in a relationship as a guy is gigantic. It's even worse when you have an annoying gf like mine who will literally say occasionally:

>"Honeyyyy, pay attention to me!"

For fuck's sake woman, I'm tired as hell and I just got home from work.
>>
>>35735223
Because despite my outward cynicism, deep down I swallowed the "everyone deserves love" meme. I don't respond aggressively though. I just retreat into my shell for months.
>>
So, badically:

"huur durr fuck you I want to be a turbo basic rude bitch, it's your problem for not dealing with it."

Yeah great. If you don't want to be respectful to me when my advances are extremely respectful, I have no reasons to give you any respect in return.
>>
>>35735223
I just laugh and joke about it. I also ALWAYS ask again.

I don't give a shit what roasties think I won't give up on shit i want at the first hurdle.

>>35735608
Also this.
>>
>>35735737
The best strategy is going after other girls too. Some girls will come around if you do. They want what they can't have. kek
>>
>>35735675
i can't fathom it. i can't fathom requiring attention. it just doesn't register in my brain whatsoever. women are completely alien to me, it's crazy.

it's crazy how they act so needy yet talk about how they don't need men too.
why can't they just admit the truth.
>>
>>35735608

>Get rejected by women
>"Aight its cool"
>I reject women
>"LOL ANON YOU MUST BE GAY WOW"
>>
>>35735761
Y'all ever notice how girls will basically flock to you once they find out you have a gf?
>>
>>35735223
I have never been rejected perse, but I have gotten better at not getting my hopes up, or pissed off when things don't turn out the way I expected.

idaf mode is the best mode to be in.
>>
I wonder if this woman ever asked someone out and got rejected
>>
>DON'T TEACH ME TO HAVE MANNERS OR RESPECT OTHERS FEELINGS!
>IM A WOMAN!
>YOU SHOULD TEACH EVERYBODY TO RESPECT ME!
>ME ME ME ME!
Yeah how dare we try to teach people not to be fucking assholes.
>>
>>35735788
Yes, it was a brutal realization. It was almost funny. Sometimes it was even enough to sway a girls opinion after she had seen me with a hot chick that wasn't even my gf. It's weird.
>>
>>35735782
Or when you reject a woman she ironically freaks out and says shit like

>ITS BECAUSE YOU THINK FAT/UGLY RIGHT BECAUSE IM NOT ONE OF YOUR PORSTAR MODELS ON IG, RIGHT?
>>
>>35735794
>A woman
>Asking someone out, or generally putting any effort into a relationship
>E V E R
m8
>>
>>35735794
I have turned down several women.
>>
>>35735223
>Are men really that bad at handling rejection?
yeah
>>
>>35735791
yeah, don't get your hopes for anything. i don't give a fuck if the girl straight up tells you she likes you and that you'd be her boyfriend and she kisses you on the lips (that literally happened to me and i got led on, haven't been the same since)

never get your hopes up, ever.
>>
>>35735474
What women want men to be, and what they want their man to be, are naturally polar opposites.
If her man is strong, she gets taken care of. If other men are weak, she can take care of herself.
>>
>>35735819
It's super fucking weird. I went from 3 girls rejecting me in row when I was single to having 3 separate girls having crushes on me having a gf
>>
>>35735839
>I have turned down several women. Period.
>>
>>35735675
If she's literally just saying that and not even attempting to engage on you on any meaningful level you should leave her. She sounds boring and needy.
>>
>>35735821
>Had a girl say this to me
>Looked her dead in the eyes and said seriously "Yeah actually, you're to ugly for me"
>Walk away as she stammers to say something as her brain can't comprehend why I didn't try and spare her feelings.

Thanks/ r9k/, you showed me being an asshole is the only way to live in this world.
>>
I'm so fragile that I've never been rejected. I avoid it at all costs.

KHV (age 24) who's never been on a date, never even tried to flirt.
>>
>>35735223
>"I really like you, I think we should be more than friends"
>Sorry I don't feel the same
>"Hahahaha you thought I was serious? Riiiight like I'd ever be interested in someone like you with your (insert shitty feature here)"

I was attractive in middle school/high school but too anxious and socially retarded to do anything with it. This interaction was how it played out almost 100% of the time, which completely wrecked how I deal with compliments or men saying nice things to me. Getting an offer was like watching someone set themselves up to insult me to save their own ego. Now I have an anxiety response whenever I think someone might like me.

It's safe to say I've never dated anyone, and now that I'm out of school and work only with women I never will.
>>
>>35735223

So women can be cunts and men should just lay down and take it basically

Great
>>
>>35735878
>>35735819
>>35735788
Preapproval. Desired = Desirable = Desired
Thinking for themselves is last resort.
>>
>>35735940
what was the point of this post, you never got rejected.
>>
>>35736029
The OP seemed concerned with how men handle rejection, not me.
>>
>>35735223
Why can't we teach common decency you fucking hoe?

Men should accept rejection peacefully and women should reject politely. Christ its a 2 way street. A woman that rejects in a rude matter doesn't deserve a peaceful acceptance and visa versa.
>>
>>35736029
>what was the point of this post, you never got rejected
>"Hahahaha you thought I was serious? Riiiight like I'd ever be interested in someone like you with your (insert shitty feature here)"

Illiterate dumbass, fuck off my board
>>
File: taxation-is-theft2.jpg (20KB, 335x329px) Image search: [Google]
taxation-is-theft2.jpg
20KB, 335x329px
>>35735608
rejection is different for women because they use to die if men rejected them. if you reject them you are denying them your resources,protect and utility. The only reason ugly women are alive today is because they have the government giving them free social welfare and pointing guns at men to give them money.
>>
File: 1424586980234.png (13KB, 557x606px) Image search: [Google]
1424586980234.png
13KB, 557x606px
>>35735725
>badically
>>
>>35736107
she rejected the guy first, then that was his response. but yeah, i'm the illiterate one.

why does this even happen and why are you even upset over it? makes no sense.
>>
>>35736154
>The only reason ugly women are alive today
Is because ugly men exist as well?
>>
Forgetting the OP twitter message, how can you guys go ahead and deny that the reaction of most men to getting rejected is out of line?

The chat (log) posted by >>35735940 is super accurate for whenever a scorned man or chad gets rejected (online), except the girl could say nothing at all back and still gets the insults.

Normalfags should learn that sometimes there are things you want and you do not get them. You do not need to engage in sour grapism every time you don't succeed in life. Insulting people isn't nice anyway.

Just because women have no empathy doesn't mean we should ignore "our" faults.
>>
>>35736184
You really don't count someone telling a person they'd never actually be interested in them, as well as insulting their looks, as a rejection? Really?
>>
>>35735625
>literal tantrum
What you're doing implies less maturity than anything written in this thread.
>>
>>35736226
it was out of retaliation that they got rejected, so no, i wouldn't count it.
now if she had asked him first and he said that, then yeah, but the dude was obviously sour graping.

are you mad at me or something? why are you trying so hard? fuck off.
>>
File: 1484098063320.jpg (26KB, 253x274px) Image search: [Google]
1484098063320.jpg
26KB, 253x274px
>>35736182
kekd
dunno why
>>
>>35736228
Shud up faggid.
>>
>>35736254
This thread is fucking about how men deal with rejection, and she posted an interaction showing a man's reaction to a rejection. And you think it's entirely irrelevant because you don't believe she has been rejected (even though the rejection of her was way more brutal than the rejection she gave the dude). You basically called her on topic post off topic because you're too stupid to read the OP.

> why are you trying so hard? fuck off.

Do you really think it was hard to call you a retard for this? Because it wasn't.
>>
>>35736200
ugly men keep themselves alive by working and using their brains. ugly stupid women keep themselves alive with parasitism because men don't want to take care of them so they will go to the government and force men to pay for them.

>>35736230

about you kill yourself dumb fuck. I am okay for my taxes to help everyone as a whole like fixing infrastructures but I have problem when it goes to keep fat ugly cunts alive and have them reproduce. this is only going to create more fat stupid people that leech of the system.
>>
>>35736321
by trying hard i mean you're cursing and having a really passionate opinion about this, it's really weird.
why are you so emotionally invested?

her rejection wasn't brutal because she wasn't actually being rejected, she's just too sensitive to realize that.
oh i see now, you're white knighting, lol, pathetic, bro, pathetic.
>>
Teach men to embrace the hermit life style.
>>
>>35736184
>why does this even happen and why are you even upset over it? makes no sense

Because you were so smug in your initial plebbit-tier "NOT A TRUE REJECTION!!!!111" reply that I had to call you out.

Now that I see you've got a soft underbelly Id advise you to leave this board immediately
>>
>>35735265
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OZMqh02BAw

This video kinda expands on this comment.
>>
>>35736370
Cursing doesn't equal fucking effort or passion retard. It's merely to emphasize how stupid I think you actually are.

Trying to deflect your mistake by calling out my "investedness" is literally all you can do right now. Just admit you don't know how to read, and move the fuck on.
>>
>>35736370
>oh i see now, you're white knighting, lol, pathetic, bro, pathetic

Lol pic related you sound butthurt af lad just leave this thread
>>
>>35736432
so much fucking memeing, just kill yourself man, you aren't even capable of a normal conversation and you make zero sense and are butthurt over nothing, i'm more confused than anything.

soft underbelly?
you've been ousted as a white knight, nothing you say matters anymore.
>>
>>35736448
>>35736471
lol wtf???? i have 2 retards on me? how is this possible?

>>35736471
you're just copying what i'm saying, wow, bravo.

>>35736448
you're so full of shit trying to pretend you weren't triggered and now you feel stupid because i had to correct you.
i didn't make any "mistakes" and i'm not deflecting.
you're mad, period. just admit you're mad and apologize for being dumb.
>>
>>35736475
>you've been ousted as a white knight, nothing you say matters anymore.

You mean YOU'VE decided he's a white knight, and have chosen to just repeat that over and over instead of admitting you misread the OP. Is it really that hard to just say "Oh, whoops, yeah that post actually makes sense".
>>
>>35736509
> just admit you're mad and apologize for being dumb.

Admit you can't read, and apologize for the weird and cringeworthy way you've tried to justify it.
>>
>>35736526
i didn't say it didn't make sense, i said it had no point. you need to go back and check what was written.

now i have one guy butthurt because i called someone else a whiteknight who was being a whiteknight.
this is too much fun for me.

what other bullshit can you make up?
>>
>>35736546
>>35736526
the girl never got rejected in her post, you guys are so dumb. please just stop posting.
>>
>>35735223
Not really. That tweet is completely biased, coming from a feminism before anything else type woman. Her tweet goes against the same applicable logic behind gun control, that it's better to shoot an empty gun rather than to shoot at a bullet proof vest. The same, it makes more sense to teach girls to not call a guy an ugly fuck manlet, than it is to teach him to not be so insecure about a very important part of his life. The tweet lady is just looking for any excuse to get at men
>>
>>35736547
>i said it had no point.
The OP asked for instances of men handling rejection. The post you called out was an instance of men handling rejection. I don't understand how you're trying to defend yourself here.
>>
>>35735489

>my vagina when i saw my bf cry at his fathers funeral
>>
>>35736547
>you need to go back and check what was written
>proceeds to misunderstand the point of this thread and any responses to it

lol
>>
>>35736595
actually, the OP is asking if men are that bad at handling rejection, not asking for examples.

i don't understand why you're so hellbent on this.
>>
>>35736510
yes as libertarian I hate parasites like you.taxes should go to the bare minimum to run a society. humans should not be exempt from natural selection and everyone should be impose impose to free market principles.
>>
>>35736627
no, just one response and now it has the whole thread derailed and you 2 jackasses attacking me over it for no reason.

congrats.
>>
>>35735223
>it's more important to teach men not to rape than it is to teach women not to leave themselves vulnerable.
>>
>>35736615
You should dump him for me, I don't give a shit about how your vagina is drying up over things I do, I just want to fuck your throat and ass every other day.
>>
>>35735223
No, we just expect a little courtesy. but to many modern Feminists courtesy is alien
>>
>>35736663
if you don't see how a free market is natural selection then you are the idiot here.
>>
File: 1363023735601.jpg (284KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1363023735601.jpg
284KB, 2048x1536px
>>35736634
>i don't understand why you're so hellbent on this.
That was the first reply I had to you. I'm not hellbent on anything.

>actually, the OP is asking if men are that bad at handling rejection
And she posted an example of men handling rejection badly. You're just nit picking because you misunderstood the first post and reeeaaaalllly don't want to admit it.
>>
>>35735223
>I dumped him after two years of begging him to promise me that we'll be together forever and fucked his friend and he took it so bad omg

Nah, a cunt's should get what's coming to her.
>>
>>35736646
>2 jackasses
>implying I was involved in any part of the conversation so far

lol
>>
>>35735223
>society does absolutely everything in its power to defang and emasculate men
>wonder why many men who grew up in such socities end up struggling with all kinds of basic male shit

Gee really lights up the synapses
>>
Roasties have no idea how scary it is to ask a girl out, because they never have to initiate anything and get everything handed to them. She could at least reject him politely.
>>
>>35736509
>so triggered he double cites my post

Jesus dude I can hear you softly whimpering and sighing behind your computer screen. Let me help:

1. Buy 12 gauge
2. Put it in your mouth
3. Pull the trigger
4. End your existence
>>
File: 1379617397234.jpg (84KB, 511x509px) Image search: [Google]
1379617397234.jpg
84KB, 511x509px
>>35736775
Exactly what I was going to say, thank you.
>>
>>35735821
What is the problem with this? Robots have the same reactions except they sum it up in a being called "Chad".
>>
>>35736764
Just because girls don't ask you out, doesn't mean they don't ask other guys out.
>>
>>35735223
Women never initiate in the first place. This woman would never dare male the first move so she can't talk
>>
>>35736904
Why would she when she doesn't have to? Would you willingly put yourself in an uncomfortable situation if you could get the same result by just avoiding it altogether?

Men need to stop chasing women so hard for women to have to do anything. I wish I could just fucking sit back and have people come to me, and hell knows I would never put myself out there if I didn't absolutely feel like I had to.
>>
>>35736775
how is natural selection bad? natural selection drives human evolution and improves the human gene pool. also I don't care about making things fair because nature is not fair or moral. also if die in a free market that is okay because I am doing it to better humanity by only letting the smart and strong reproduce in a free market.
>>
>>35735223
So men are not allowed to be angry over humiliating rejections, and she gets triggered by the idea that these women should change their awful attitudes first instead of men taking it in the ass to please the woman even more after initial attraction has been shown? Reminder that modern feminism (and anything in that spectrum really) is a powergrab that has absolutely nothing to do with equality.
>>
Jesus christ the amount of roasties in this thread is amazing. Roasties fuck off back to tumblr please.
>>
>>35736939
Natural selection does not equal free market. Those are different concepts with different results entirely, but I understand how on the surface you might try to equate the two.
>>
>>35735223
Have you ever rejected a woman. I've had so many ex's and girls I rejected get physically violent with me. Threaten to kill themselves, drink bleach. Women are far worse at handling rejection, but are more valued members of society so get away with a lot more.
>>
>>35736875
Girls largely experience little to zero pressure in such scenarios because they cannot lose the sexual game due to being the limiting factor in reproduction. A male being rejected (especially in the sight of other women) is a big deal due to womens herd mentality, while a man rejecting a woman means basically nothing for her, her market value is almost completely detached from such things. Now go educate yourself , fool.
>>
>>35736615
Kek. Who's got that plebbit screencap of the roastie who threw away her fiance's dad's keepsakes because it was cluttering up the garage and she couldn't understand why he was upset?

Fuck women.
>>
>>35737017
I've never had the experience of rejecting a girl myself, but from what I've seen they just cry and try to get their friends to reaffirm that they're not ugly/are worth dating etc.

I don't know what nutbag girls you're hanging out with, but I think you need to reevaluate the people you choose to be with.
>>
>>35735223
Kind of, but I'm pretty sure it's the same with women. The difference is that they don't have to work towards a man, and they are not asking. Therefore women would feel like shit too, but they don't ask so they can't get rejected. I also know that obviously this isn't the same with all women, but the last time I've seen or heard of a woman asking a man out, was when my girlfriend asked me out.
>>
>>35735223
this is from the gender that shits on men all day every day but start twitter hashtags and go apeshit as soon as they are criticised

#femininitysofragile
>>
>>35735265
>fighting windmills
I thought you were referencing the way black people fight at first. It made me lol
>>
>>35736939
This specific iteration of natural selection worked fine in the tribal times but that doesn't mean it was truly optimal and it certainly doesn't mean it's good in modern society and civilization (which is completely detached from the environment we evolved for). Now shut the fuck up kid.
>>
>>35737060
I don't even think that the other anon is hanging out with crazy people, it's seems like women just get their way more often than men. Because of this, they're not used to being rejected. Which explains why they're shittier at handling rejection than men.
>>
>>35737056
This kind of thinking is why people don't approach you.
I also find it hilarious you mention herd mentality but I can only see you parrot ideologies of others.
>>
>>35736775
The free market describes much deeper underlying philosophies.

Yes, the obvious solution at first is just to "make it so everyone has it fair" and more surface level societies that weren't founded on ideals tried it and it produced situations so monumentally awful that it forced people to stop and reconsider the whole premise.
>>
>>35737133
I don't think anyone who threatens suicide or physical violence as a response to rejection is sane at all.

I've seen some girls get mean when rejected, but it's usually in the vein of "oh he was shit anyway, I didn't even like him that much". Like, they try to pull the whole "I'm so confident and great that I don't care at all what he does" card.

Girls raging out and threatening to drink bleach are not the norm. Bitchy girls are all about maintaining their image/high opinion from their friends or other guys. Acting like a total nutjob won't do that.
>>
>>35737060
>never had the experience

Well if you ever do, it is eye opening. Actually kind of scary, and involves a lot of psychological warfare you didn't realize existed.
>>
>>35735265
You know how you've never heard of a phrase, read it somewhere and find out its meaning, and then see it again in less than 24 hours?

Kind of weird how that happens sometimes.
>>
>>35737207
The madness is done in private. Public displays are a different beast altogether, but are just as bad because all the spectators will take her side, and leveraging that will be at the heart of the scene she will make.
>>
>>35737216
I think rejection as a whole might just be scary and horribly uncomfortable no matter what your gender.

What I DO think though is that women have more capability to fuck with a dude psychologically or legally if it turns out she is crazy. However, dudes are much more terrifying physically or sexually if it turns out they're crazy.
>>
I think there's truth to this. It took years upon years of painful rejection for me to realize that I'm putting too much weight in the judgement of others.
At that moment I realized my self-worth, and was far more successful, with women and with life.
I think it as a failure of our parents' generation of not being able to teach their kids healthy, independent masculinity. They didn't really instruct or equip us at all.
>>
>>35737274
>The madness is done in private
I don't think this is exclusive to women at all though.
>>
>>35735821
thats exactly why they reject guys too
>>
>>35735223

Are anyone?
>>
File: loli says fuck you.jpg (101KB, 690x695px) Image search: [Google]
loli says fuck you.jpg
101KB, 690x695px
>>35737059
>couldn't understand why he was upset
Holy shit, that's actually a symptom of autism
>>
>>35737373
I've been rejected countless in life. I just took it like a man and learned from it. I still get rejected. Anyway, point is women have a much higher percentage of psychology instability in their overall population, because they are not nearly as accustomed to rejection, and thus have much thinner skin when the it comes to hearing the word no. Sometimes I'll say no to a girl sometimes just to finger fuck her very fragile emotions.
>>
>>35735223
No one is good at rejection, for fuck's sake.

Just be a good person either way. When you're rejecting someone and when you're being rejected. Though, again... it's harder on the person being rejected so just keep that in mind maybe?

FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
>>
>>35737334
Agreed, but again, that applies to women to.

They just don't have to reveal themselves as being ill-equipped to handle rejection because they don't confront it with the frequency or in quite the overt manner that men do.

For men, we deal in constant open, public rejection. Actually having to initiate contact with a woman, put ourselves out there, and have her make it clear in one way or another that she's not interested. It's quantity over quality in that it's happening all the time with the cute girl you approach on the street, the friend you want to be more with, etc etc, in the beginning stages of developing a relationship.

Women are dealing in silent rejection. Their rejection is going out to the party with their girlfriends and not a single dude coming up to flirt with them. They're implicitly being told 'no', rather than overtly. Where they do get the overt 'no' is much later when they make it clear they wanna be more than just fuck buddies, they want a relationship, or they're tired of dating after four years and want you to put a ring on it. Which happens far less often than getting rejected at a club, but hurts more because there's much more of an emotional investment at the time they're being told no.

So in short, it's not men or women. Just men's mishandling of rejection is in the public eye far more than women's.
>>
>>35737468
>have much thinner skin when the it comes to hearing the word no

Now see, this I can totally agree with. However, I still don't think threatening suicide or immediately resorting to physical violence is a common or normal response for a sane person who has thin skin. Crying and desperately looking for affirmation from their peers though seems waaaay more on point, and is what I've usually seen. Like I said before, the more confident girls just try to pretend like they're superior to the guy who rejected them, and that it doesn't bother them even though it clearly does.
>>
File: IMG_1618.jpg (77KB, 641x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1618.jpg
77KB, 641x726px
>a hooker wouldn't have sex with you for 250$

Pic related

Why shouldn't I kill myself again?
>>
>>35737565
Even the crying, is an extreme guilt trip. A girl got me to marry her before by using her tears, back when I was young and naive to the ways of the world. A woman crying has a much more potent and empathetical on a man than vice versa where the opposite is actually true. The average woman does not understand this(beyond its benefit to her), because they lack the ability to perceive the male condition.
>>
>>35737681
effect*
>>
>>35737516
Good point. I'd say initiating contact is the crucial property here - men do it far more than women do, for whatever reason, be it social, biological or perhaps both.

Initiating contact is what makes you really vulnerable. I find that a key mistake many men around me make is that they make themselves too vulnerable too quickly.
Putting yourself out there to be stomped upon will most likely guarantee just that. Women will take their chance to try and diminish you if you give them opportunity, it is perhaps a way to filter out the weaker suitors (kind of a biologist argument but whatever, we're basically monkeys).

Because of all this, I rarely initiate contact in a very blatant "I am interested in you" way. It just doesn't work as well as being cool and taking every moment for what it is.
>>
>>35737613
you look good anon stop baiting for compliments,
id kiss your body all over

no homo
>>
>>35737723
I'm not baiting anon. A beat single mother prostitute whose baby daddy is in a mental hospital would not have sex with me for 250 US american dollars.
Likely going to paint the barn shortly after I find a hooker that will
>>
File: cuckyphus.jpg (112KB, 764x938px) Image search: [Google]
cuckyphus.jpg
112KB, 764x938px
>>35735625

If they can't handle him at his worst, they don't deserve him at his best :^)
That's what roasties always use to defend their shitty behavior
>>
>>35737801
well i dont know what your face is like but your body isn't anything to worry about. you're being extremely hard on yourself but i suppose it can't be helped if you're miserable, i do the same thing to myself
>>
Here's a revoultionary idea, why not encourage both and not let stupid shit like this divide us. It might actually benefit society if people started
>>
>>35737017
>I've had so many ex's and girls I rejected get physically violent with me. Threaten to kill themselves, drink bleach.
First off
>girls were attracted to you
FUCKING NORMALFAG REEEEEEEEE
and second, it doesn't sound like they got violent with you, just violent against themselves. You say it like they literally attacked you like a hog.
>>
File: tom.jpg (5KB, 292x200px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
5KB, 292x200px
>>35737053
>he doesn't know evolution's endgame
Top kek @ u m8.
>Human civilization will always strive towards fair and moral over the long term. Human civilization will always attempt to circumvent evolutionary "defects" with their own creations. The fact that you and the other primitivist scum want to abolish this should result in a death sentence. You're all fucking morons.
Seriously though, I agree with this. Yeah we all know that nature is a ruthless bitch but it so happens that humans can think further than their basic instincts, so we have to at least make something good out of it. Sometimes though I know that someone like me would be so utterly fucked when I lived in a primitive tribe and it really hits me deep and hard (no pun intended, kek).
>>
just once i'd like to be rejected truthfully. i want a woman to say she's not attracted to me or my personality.
instead i get ghosted and ignored or the old "there's just no chemistry". that hurts way more than someone telling you they don't find you attractive.
>>
>>35737681
Or maybe they're just crying because they're embarrassed and upset? It's actually quite difficult to cry on cue, it's not something the majority of people can whip out at any time convincingly.

You married someone because they cried? What?
>>
>>35735371
similar thing:
>"anon why are you so silent?"
>try to talk with her, she either ignores me or answers with one word

well fuck you too bitch, you the fuck am i supposed to talk when you dont give me the chance to talk?
yet when chad talks with her and the convo dies, she always finds a way to continue giving him attention.

stay inside robots, trying to be socially sucessful while ugly never works.
>>
>>35737969
Rejecting you in a vague way still leaves you with hope that maybe it's not because you're unattractive or she thinks you have a shit personality. Being flat out told you're not attractive/good enough hurts a lot worse, I promise.
>>
>>35737889
Women are violent. Over the years, I've been everything from sucker punched, to hit with liquor bottles, hit with belts, essentially raped, threatened with fire, to being literally knocked out cold by a women I turned my back on. Just last week a woman threatened to gut me like a pig.

From my personal experiences women are violent as shit.
>>
>>35735223
It is not that men are bad at it, it is just that women do not have to.

Women always want to be equal to men, but only in benefits and not in hardships.
>>
>>35735544
it doesnt matter what you do.
its just your appearance.
if you are emotional and handsome they will like it. if you are cold they will think you are a mysterious and manly
>>
>>35737995
I know it was retarded, but used to be a sucker for female tears. Still kind of am, I think it's more of a primal kind of male thing or something.
>>
>>35738049
You're lying. You sound just as ridiculous as that image floating around claiming a girl got sexually harassed 15+ times just walking to grab food.
>>
>>35737995
Women are great actors.
>>
>>35738094
Yeah, I guess crying can be used by someone who is able to do it on cue (and is manipulative enough to make it hurtful and convincing) to make someone feel bad, but holy shit is it different from physically hurting someone or threatening suicide.

Also throw in the fact that crying is a normal response for a lot of women to embarrassment or emotional upset and the comparison becomes even more ridiculous.
>>
>>35738124
Either they're too stupid and illogical to understand the higher levels of male thinking, or they're manipulative and smart enough to control men at every turn. We really need to all get on the same page here.
>>
>>35738100
I'm dead serious, these things have happened over the course of years, It's not an every day occurrence, but these types of things do happen. I'm far more careful nowadays however.
>>
>>35738197
Look at any set of crime statistics and find me anything that could hint that women are more prone to violence. Then factor in that they are biologically weaker than males. Then also factor in that society encourages violence in men while strongly discouraging violence in women. Then try to formulate an argument where you could possibly convince me that women are more physically violent than men. Spoiler: you can't.

There's plenty of evidence out there that women use psychological tactics to be hurtful, but they are not the ones you need to worry about in terms of physical violence.
>>
>>35735371
Do what results in the least punishment. If you are hit for being quiet but hit harder for being loud it is best to be quiet.
>>
>>35735223
I think women are worse at it. When women make a move, it is usually because there already were several moves made her way by the man, or the sexual tension is very high and almost explicit.

Then, if they get rejected, they really take it hard. Whether they will explode or implode is a matter of personality. To them it's like stripping only to realize too late they are live on national television.
>>
>>35738270
I'm black. Black women tend to be more violent than white women, but even then. A black man would never report getting his ass kicked by a woman, for reasons. Any man in general wouldn't really report that kind of thing. A woman on the other hand is libel to file a criminal report if you so much as look at her wrong.

Part of the reason why women are so violent IRL is because they know they will get away with it Scot free, might even be applauded.
>>
>>35738536
Now this set of circumstances I could almost understand, as I can see there being a higher than average incidence of female violence. However, I still believe that physical violence is a much larger problem among men than among women.
>>
>>35738584
The male violence issues pretty much comes down to what we're capable of. The average male could easily kill the average female with his bare hands. So that worse case scenario trumps everything, and thus women are largely given a pass when it comes to violence.

A much more dangerous form of female on male violence, that is almost never discussed is via male proxies. A girl gets her brothers, father, side guy, whomever to fight you. Women pitting guys against each other is actually natural and is found all throughput the animal kingdom to include humanity, but is probably one of the least explored phenomenon from a sociological standpoint, and is certainly never overtly discussed.
>>
>>35735223
I'm sick of the feminist mindset of teach men this. How about just be a decent person, when I get hit on by a fat girl, I don't go out of my way to belittle her. Where as I've approached girls who immediately lash out and say incredibly mean things.
>>
>>35738726
Your initial post makes a lot more sense to me now, all of this seems reasonable and explains why you'd think the way you do. Thanks for explaining yourself.
>>
>>35738536
>sheboons
Well, that explains everything. Fucking niggers, even their women are chimps. no offense
>>
>>35735924
I was on a date once. But tried to get a second one and scared her off I guess. I'm honestly surprised I got the first.

Now I know better
>>
>>35735223
Men are just that bad in general. The world didn't become shit out of nowhere ya know. Men made it that way and are fighting day and night to keep it that way.
>>
>>35735223
>ira Ok to be mean to genetically inferior males
>OMG humans are not animals we're evolved
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12593049
>>
File: fuck china.gif (463KB, 350x202px) Image search: [Google]
fuck china.gif
463KB, 350x202px
The fact that Elliot was the exception and not the norm shows men are phenomenal at handling rejection.

Sometimes I'd honestly like to see the average women handle as much romantic rejection as the average man.
>>
I broke up with my boyfriend and he made this video...likee... e.e
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzCLsVVnQHY&feature=youtu.be
>>
File: 1472948852573.jpg (98KB, 661x675px) Image search: [Google]
1472948852573.jpg
98KB, 661x675px
>reject someone impolitely
>receive an impolite response
The fact that she thinks things should be any other way shows just how spoiled she is.
>>
>>35736852
>What is the problem with this? Robots have the same reactions
You answered your own question.
>>
>met a guy who worked at walgreens
>he invited me out on a date
>sure, what's the worst that could happen
>cheap date, which is fine, but the guy is creepy
>he invites me back to his apartment to meet his roommates
>his apartment is completely trashed
>ok this was fun but I have to go home
>on my way out down the stairs
>he pins me in a corner
>tells me he'll let me go if I kiss him
>tell him no, it's too early for any of that
>he punches the wall and puts a hole in it
>I book it out of the apartment complex and run for a few blocks
>he texts me telling me he loves me and he's going to kill himself if I don't text him back

Yeah, men are terrifying.
>>
File: normanosborn12345678987634.jpg (4KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
normanosborn12345678987634.jpg
4KB, 300x168px
>>35740757
>Going off with some random guy in a grocery stor

All your fault
>>
>>35739248
>Men are just that bad in general. The world didn't become shit out of nowhere ya know. Men made it that way and are fighting day and night to keep it that way.

...she typed, on her computer or phone invented and made by men, on the internet created by men, in a house build by men
>>
>>35740815
>walgreens
>grocery store

Terrible troll, 0/10 straight to bed no dessert.
Thread posts: 178
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.