[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell your family you love them.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1484809437210.jpg (57KB, 586x456px) Image search: [Google]
1484809437210.jpg
57KB, 586x456px
Hello, anons.
I know some of you will post something mean or perverted to this, but that is ok. I just hope you all read this.

This is a rather cliche reminder, we all know. But please tell your family, especially your mother that you love them. Be happy to talk to them, in person or phone. My mother was ran over last night just an hour after talking to me on the phone. She is alive, just very injured. I was told at around midnight.

I didn't think much of anything, and just blew her off. Telling her "Yeah, I'll see you then next month. I'm going to try to sleep, bye." Those words could have been the last I could have ever said to my mother. It wouldn't have been me telling her how much I appreciate her raising me, how much she's sacrificed for me, how much I love her, or how much I do to try to make her not embarrassed to have me. It wouldn't have been how I'm sorry for disappointing her, for cursing so much, drinking, or not being closer to her when she was hurt. It would have been me just hoping she would hang up so I could sleep.

Every conversation you have with a family member could be your last, and you wouldn't see it coming. If you have a good relationship with your family, or want one, please never forget to let them know just how much you're happy that they're around.

Don't end up losing your sense, and bawling into the floor throughout the night because you weren't there. Don't try your hardest to fight back the tears and shame because you didn't let them know.

Please tell your parents you love them.
>>
Thanks for this anon.

God knows I suppress these kinds of thoughts and emotions to enable my retarded and solitary life of escapism, and someday I'm going to have to deal with it.
>>
i'll do it right now thanks anon
>>
but I don't love them, I moved away to get far from them
>>
I'would but they'll know I'm lying. It's not that I hate them, I just don't feel anything towards them.
>>
>>35734956
ur a good man oisanfoianfsa
>>
File: 1490255468467.jpg (32KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1490255468467.jpg
32KB, 500x373px
>>35734956
>>35734987
>>35735015
YOU ARE ALL GIGANTIC FAGGOTS, GO BACK TO PLEBBIT AND HAVE YOUR GAY CIRCLE JERK THERE YOU FUCKING QUEERS. USE YOUR TEARS AS LUBE YOU CRYING LITTLE FAGS
>>
I can't talk to my parents because of my embarrassing life, despite them supporting me and telling me it's alright.

I just feel this weird anger when I have to talk to them and I don't know the reason for it.
>>
File: 1464748042613.jpg (108KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1464748042613.jpg
108KB, 1024x904px
>>35734956
>please tell your family, especially your mother that you love them
My mother is a evil selfish whore. She's actually in the hospital right now in tremendous pain and i don't give a shit. The entirety of that situation is her fault to begin with. My siblings are all fucked up, I wouldn't mind beating one of my brothers to death. The only family that I feel bad abandoning is my uncle and grandpa because they genuinely care about me.
>>
>>35734956
But I don't love them, they have ruined my life, they have decided that bringing a child into this world that they cannot afford and abuse the shit out of it is a good idea, then blame me for being eternal NEET with mental issues.
>>
>>35734956
I fucking hate my parents and my brother, in turn I don't even give a shit about my grandma who's rotting away in a retirement home even tough she loves me greatly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.