[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I miss out on that caused me to be unable to have a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0934.jpg (24KB, 495x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0934.jpg
24KB, 495x297px
What did I miss out on that caused me to be unable to have a girlfriend and a virgin at 24 years old
>>
>>35734503
Pussy, evidently.
>>
>>35734524
I mean mentally, what do normal people have that I don't?
>>
>>35734555
>what do normal people have that I don't?
Sex.
>>
>>35734555
>I mean mentally, what do normal people have that I don't?

A basic understanding of social interactions?
>>
>>35734626
But how come normal people can be happy and have friends I just feel like everyone hates me all the time if that makes sense? It's hard to explain exactly how I feel
>>
>>35734503
You sat on your ass all day in your room playing gamecube and never talked to a girl.
>>
>>35734674
I was always too embarrassed to talk to a girl so I haven't and yes I did play ps2 a lot when I was a kid but I did have a friend back then
>>
Being attractive. Blame your parents.
>>
>>35734673
>It's hard to explain exactly how I feel
Does this video basically explain how you feel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfuWXRZe9yA
>>
Motivation and commitment
Originalio
>>
>>35734742
I was an attractive kid and am an attractive adult but was hideous during puberty so people treated me very poorly
>>
>>35734781
>I was an attractive kid
Were you attractive enough to get molested?
>>
>>35734503
Be yourself, anon. Unless you are a sociopath or an autist this will work every time.
>>
File: Just bee yourself.jpg (82KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
Just bee yourself.jpg
82KB, 650x500px
>>35734883
Don't forget that it also doesn't work if you're different from everyone else in anyway. So all you have to do is be yourself, just like everyone else.
>>
>>35734912
That is what the normies want you to believe. Most relationships have contrast, my gf is fairly normal and I am a social retard 5/10 footfag. You just need to meet the right person.
>>
File: Laughing Frog Reading Your Post.png (226KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Frog Reading Your Post.png
226KB, 320x320px
>>35735009
>You just need to meet the right person
>there's someone out there for everyone :^)
>>
>>35735009
I have met a nice girl before but I instantly felt like she hated me even though I know she didn't and also I would be too embarrassed to have a girlfriend even though I want one
>>
>>35735037
More of a fish in the sea meme. Out of the billions of grills in existence at least one out there will be capable of putting up with your retardation. Just takes time and effort.
>>
>Teen romances

High school is the time you're supposed to get over your fear of rejection and have your heart crushed for the first time(learning various lessons from it, like how guys have to play hard to get too).

>College.

Not being able to lose your virginity in a dorm full of horny 18-22 year olds is definitely a sign something is seriously wrong.
>>
>>35735059
I know that feel dude. Social anxiety here reporting in. My advice is just go for it, its kind of like exposure therapy. Once you get older you stop caring as much about what people think.
>>
>>35735068
You've rephrased it, but it's still exactly the same platitude. Still just as cliche, baseless, and inapplicable.
>>
>>35735122
Meh, finding a grill is a matter of patience, effort and luck. Us guys don't have it easy like women do in terms of finding a mate.
>>
Some advice from an older cyborg. Don't be afraid to go for a girl because you don't want to mess up the friendship or deal with awkwardness afterwards.

They're not really your friend. Girl/guy friendships are more like buddies or amiable coworkers. It's not a long term thing. Unless you grew up together or something you probably won't see them once they're in their late 20's and are married and/or have a kid.
>>
>>35735090
Your comment does nothing useful but makes me feel bad
>>
>>35735091
I'm not going to just go for it that would be far too painful something is fundamentally wrong and I can feel it, also I'm 24 and my sex drive has gone down a lot so I feeling less urge to even bother but it still hurts a lot from time to time knowing you're fucked up an unfixable I seems for my situation specifically there is just one way out
>>
>>35735217
That's what you risk when you ask a question about something that matters.
>>
>>35735201
>Don't be afraid to go for a girl because you don't want to mess up the friendship or deal with awkwardness afterwards
To even be in friendzone you have to be somewhat likable to girl. I cant even relate to them.
>>
>>35735349

Sounds like you just need experience and exposure.
>Practice talking to girls you don't care about. Old ladies, fatties, etc.
>Watch other peoples' conversations and see how popular dudes build rapport with girls and tease them
>Take up a few hobbies that will bring you into contact with young people. You're not going to meet grils on 4chan or Xbox Live
>>
>>35735391
>tease them
I never understood that. Even in primary school i couldnt understand reasoning behind it. Sure you show affection by physical contact but in my case i have being touched, so i stay away from others.
>>
>>35735217
Sounds like it was pretty useful to me.
>>
>>35735421
To push the boundaries between each other is to get closer to one another. Or something like that, probably.
>>
File: Old Pepe Laughing.png (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Old Pepe Laughing.png
20KB, 640x480px
>>35735391
>literally practice gf's
>>
>>35735455
I guess but that doesnt apply to me that much. I've always lived in my head. It's a safe place.
>>
>>35735391
ive tried this within 5 minutes I feel an intensely strong feeling that everyone hates me and then I leave the group and sit alone and never talk to them again. I've had this since I was 10 years old or younger
>>
File: eijvjr.png (40KB, 290x187px) Image search: [Google]
eijvjr.png
40KB, 290x187px
>23, virgin
>Raised by women, 2 sisters and my mom
>No interest in sex majority of the time and when I do I just jerk off
The only time I care is when I think of how abnormal I am, but then I realize that no one cares and I go about my life. Stop fucking caring you nerds, it just makes it worse.
>>
>>35735421
This. I tried watching PUA videos recently and realized what flirting was, and realized that girls have been flirting with me for year trying to do the playful banter thing, and I'm so autistic I legit didn't get it and got my feelings hurt every time. Now I'm 22 and it's too late. Or at least it feels like it is.
>>
>>35735492
No one has ever been capable of understanding this feeling I have when talking to people it makes it impossible for me to form relationships no matter how much I talk to them I still feel like they hate me
>>
>>35735542

>22

>too late

this is now a comedy board
>>
>>35734503
>>35735090

You can literally be perfect in every sense of the word, but if you are anxious/depressed and don't want to ever talk to girls, chances are you are going to be left out.
20-year old women have enough of cocks orbiting them for them to bother with guys who are moody and don't want to approach first.
>>
>>35735607
How do I stop being anxious and depressed, alcohol gets rid of a lot of the self hate but not all
>>
Honestly, fucking stop wallowing and arguing with all the advice you're getting.

See a professional and get meds for your depression. Then work from there.
>>
>>35735576
>No one has ever been capable of understanding this feeling

Whoa there little autist you're not that special for feeling incapable of connection with others especially girls. You might not meet someone on this board who can exactly pinpoint the same experiences you go through but what you describe sounds common enough amongst most shut ins or friendless people.

The reason why people probably don't like you is because you don't know how to make conversation with them and it just makes things awkward or they get bored of talking to you because of it.
That and maybe you're smarter than most of them and it's difficult to talk to people functioning on a different level than you
>>
>>35735579
>this is now a comedy board
Implying 22 isnt too late. Kids nowadays lose v-card at 14-16 like it's nothing. With each passing year you become more and more of a anxious mess and girls start noticing this and avoid you.
>>
>>35735707
No, I'm far too embarrassed to see a mental doctor, i honestly wouldn't mind seeing one but It simply cannot happen far too embarrassed to do that
>>
>>35735785
>embarrassed to see a shrink
just go get the pills you giant faggot.
that and do some cognitive therapy
>>
>>35735767
I'm not that boring its simply an intense feeling they hate me, i know it's hard to comprehend
>>
>>35735829
Have you ever considered, that perhaps you lack the self awareness to understand why they dislike you? If people hate you, it's for a reason. You must be doing something. Otherwise they wouldn't.
>>
>>35735816
Can a man walk through a steel wall? Can a person fall 1000m onto concrete and live? It simply cannot occur I don't know why you normals find it so hard to understand I'm too fucking embarrassed to see a mental doctor it cannot happen
>>
>>35735864
They do not hate me statistically it's impossible for everyone who I've ever met in my entire life to hate me, I just feel like they hate me
>>
>>35735885
Something is clearly wrong with you socially. You need a shrink and nothing is preventing you from seeing one.
>>
>>35735912
I did not meant to suggest that everyone hates you.
Do the people you feel hate you actually act out on it and you don't have friends because of that?
If so I believe what I said about trying to be more self aware could help. No one here will know your exact situation, but if you try to view the situation from the perspective of the people to try and understand why they would dislike you, maybe how you portray yourself to them, then you could work on that.
>>
>>35735944
im guessing you're 13 years old or are fucking normal as fuck,
>>
>>35735885
>I'm too fucking embarrassed to see a mental doctor it cannot happen.
you don't deserve help,
cowards like you don't deserve shit.
>>
>>35735974
No people I feel that hate me are usually very nice and try to get close to me
>>
I hit 24 and suddenly I can't even get a boner anymore. As if being a virgin wasn't enough, I guess biology decided to take my failure the whole way to finish by killing my sex drive in the process.
>>
>>35735975
Nope. I just went through something similar in my teens, got passed it by actually getting help instead of crying on 4Chan pretending it will make a difference.
>>
>>35736013
Alright, so it is a mental thing. Well, that's kind of good, if people do try and get close to you it means you're likable.

This is a self esteem issue then, and I'm not entirely sure how one gets over that. I hope you get better.
>>
>>35736044
You're a fucking normal, only a normal has the courage to get mental help
>>
>>35736068
Only a total faggot or someone with serious mental dysfunction avoids getting help.
>>
>>35736044
Can you green text what you went through so I can have a laugh at your mediocre mental problems, did you have a hard breakup, haha
>>
>>35736118
Just general social retardedness, no trauma just was a total autist when it came to communication. Nothing to really greentext.
>>
>>35736148
Being an autist in social situations is a fucking joke most chads are autists in social situations trying feeling like everyone you meet fucking hates you even though you know they don't if completely removes all ability to form relationships you have no fucking Idea you're a fucking child in terms of mental illness
>>
>>35736172
I never claimed to be mentally ill. I am just saying that in my experience getting professional help is the only fix. Maybe if you didn't argue with people who try to offer advice you wouldn't be crying about mental health over 4chan?
You're a child in terms of self reflection and taking control of your life m'lord.
>>
>>35736240
I can't my family Taught me growing up that it's just a meme and it doesn't work. I'm not going to get help ever I will continue to drink heavily forever until death or some kind of miracle occurs
>>
>>35736286
Kek m'lord.
>>
>>35736286
Not the other guy. Assuming you're the same Anon, you mentioned that you were embarrassed about seeing a doctor. I don't know if it might help, but those doctors have probably seen people much more mentally ill than yourself, and it's not their job to judge you, it's their job to treat you.

Also I doubt your family are doctors, or know much about mental health treatment to correctly judge it as a meme. You'll never truly know if it is a meme unless you try it and see if it helps you.
>>
>>35736476
>it's not their job to judge you
they do happen to be humans, though.
>>
>>35734503
A lot of people who have had girlfriends and dated really don't know too well what their doing. For a lot of people it just happens, right place and right time. Some people make terrible decisions and still end up with a girlfriend just as some who make good decisions get screwed over repeatedly. Just don't worry about immediate results and focus on making good decisions. No one can guarantee though doing the right things will work though, life unfortunately is 2/3 luck and 1/3 of our own choices. At some point you need to get lucky.
>>
File: 1480912569763.jpg (50KB, 610x468px) Image search: [Google]
1480912569763.jpg
50KB, 610x468px
>>35737759
>At some point you need to get lucky.
>not getting lucky in 24 years
>>
>24
>non virgo
>7(-8?) years of no sexual contact
consider yourselves lucky fellas. Once the mana gets drained it can be replenished but the yearning is stronger than ever. Self-delusion is the only way out
>>
>>35734503
chromosomes. orejamo
>>
>>35734781
This is completely me, alas I was bullied too much cause ugly Lil kid and was raised to deal with social stuff autistically

It's a kick in the teeth to know you have the ability to be chad and are handfed it. That makes people like this place hate me even though I have nowhere else to relate socially. Like be real, if you seen a shell of a chad that limited himself and felt bad about themselves you would think he should go die cause he's wasting opportunity
>>
>>35734503
Either you didn't interact enough with others, either you are unattractive or there is actually something weird about your personality. Beside those 3, I can't really think of other reasons.
>>
>>35737778
Generally if you're making good choices things should happen before you're 24, although for a very small number it could just be bad luck considering there are people who have been struck by lighting multiple times or won the lottery multiple times.
>>
>>35738022
>good choices
It's kind of tricky to say. Few girls showed interest towards me but i didnt found them attractive enough that i could return the same to them.
>>
Do you actually talk to women and try and initiate with them?

That's most peoples problem here in the first place tbqh

Women don't just fall into your lap, even if you're a 10/10 chad you still have to go out of your way to interact with them
>>
>>35735816
>taking the drug jew
>trusting the mental jew

yes goy, take this overpriced placebo, and talk to this professional mind charlatan, it will help you!
>>
>>35736044
if you got passed it then it wasn't similar
>>
>>35736094
>namecalling
lmao butthurt normslime
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.