[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to know if you're attractive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1483410750124.jpg (43KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483410750124.jpg
43KB, 500x800px
How to know if you're attractive?
>>
Well it seems here we have a party of white women voicing their affinity for a male minority. Have you tried being around white women as a male minority?
>>
>>35733876
im a white guy and i had a white girl approach me once

that was like 3 years ago now

i also had cigarettes and she wanted one but she stuck around a bit talkin to me but,,, nothin ever came of it. oh well. she dropped me filtes anyway not good gf material butter thingers
>>
>>35733804
I think there's no way to tell if you are attractive but not god tier but also not ugly. You will be attractive to different groups of people. I've seen people I thought were attractive on here that got roasted by other anons
As long as you have white features people in general will find you attractive
If you don't have white features people can still find you attractive but there'd be more disagreement
>>
>>35733950
This is bullshit

If you're attractive, you'd know. Just by the looks people give you, the ease of making friends with strangers and the attention they pay to you (teachers/professors at school, for example). You can also tell by looking at people's body language and facial expressions when you're talking to them or near them
>>
If you are attracted you will know because people will clearly be attracted to you. In particular people will talk to you for no apparent reason.
>>
>>35733888
>>35733950
What this other Anon said is correct, OP. In my experience I've learned that you can't make a girl like you. I mean that as in there's no such thing as winning a girl over. She either likes you or she doesn't, and your job is to just be out there and be present long enough to afford yourself the ability to make a move.
>>
>>35733804
that guy isn't even that good looking.

>>35733994
I'm autistic so I can't tell, but I think I am invisible to most people i.e. not attractive but not deformed
>>
>>35733876
I can confirm that this doesn't work.
>>
They'll tell you.

FYI you can't be attractive if you aren't /fit/
>>
>>35733994
How do you know that's not just you perceiving yourself as being attractive? I'm sure not everyone that you think is giving you "that look" finds you attractive.

I also never approach the most attractive guy/girl when talking to strangers/attempting to socialize. If they're not social they can generally be ignored as well.
>>
>>35734011
oh no i couldve made the move but i just didnt i didnt like her for somer eaosn... could tell she wanted me to talk to her. i think she mightve been new to the city n just wanted friends actually desu. but my entire city is very cliquey ppl dont mix with ppl they dont know...
>>
>>35733804
Attractiveness in general is a little subjective but you would know for sure if you won the genetic lottery.

A little off topic but another thing a lot of guys don't understand here is you should date on your level. Lots of fives or sixes try to chase tens and it never works.
>>
File: 1487992596424.png (20KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
1487992596424.png
20KB, 936x590px
>>35733876
This is a meme, please exit life at your earliest inconvenience
>>
post pictures of yourself on /soc/ and say normy things
>>
File: 1490247337674.gif (752KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
1490247337674.gif
752KB, 180x240px
>mfw this thread

I don't think it all comes down to looks, as I've seen some ugly or fat motherfuckers with gorgeous chicks, and it absolutely baffles me. They either have god-tier dicks or are genuinely "nice guys."

Regardless, you shouldn't take advice from a bunch of kissless NEETs
>>
>>35734991
> genuinely "nice guys."

Since when do nice guys get hot women?
>>
>>35735038
I don't know but there's no way some hideous goon or obese fuck can bag someone hot, while, I and half this board cannot.
>>
>>35735095
Actually I read somewhere that some hot women get with the ugly fat nerdy men just because they feel they would be considered like a trophy wife or something. Like it would make them seem more special in the eyes of others.
>>
If you've ever had a girl be interested in you for a period of time then you were at least physically attractive enough to get their attention in the first place
>>
>>35734139
I did that once. I got rated 3/10 haha.
>>
>>35735175
>tfw girl asked me out before puberty really hit
>teeth are fucked and have a massive overbite and weak chin now
>had some girl look at me in disgust in the street as I passed her
please
>>
>girls will give me looks
>kv
i dont know i often lock eyes with people so maybe it doesnt mean anything
maybe its for the better if im ugly do i didnt waste anything being a stay at home autist through my teens
>>
>>35733804
Attractiveness is generally subjective along cultural and individual tastes but there are certain traits which are almost universally attractive

Men
>Square jaw
>Muscular physique
>Sharp facial features
>Above average height
>Symmetry

Women
>Wide hips
>Lack of blemishes
>Not fat but not too thin
>Symmetry

Now this isn't to say that a man or woman can only be found attractive if they're all these things or even that only these traits are considered attractive. What all these traits are, however, are simply the most commonly looked for traits in the opposite sex. So if you have all or most of these traits then you'll be considered attractive by the majority of the opposite sex.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.