[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw a guy and a girl sitting on a bench today in school. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: CXMNR1FWEAAhRCp.jpg (6KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
CXMNR1FWEAAhRCp.jpg
6KB, 200x210px
I saw a guy and a girl sitting on a bench today in school. I have some suspicions that the guy likes her, so I thought something would happen. So I made a wager with myself: If they kiss, I'm not going to kill myself, and if they don't I will. I was planning on doing it anyway today and decided to give life another chance. It seemed like the guy was asking her out or some shit, and they didn't end up kissing, but I'm pretty sure they exchanged numbers.

Only now do I realise how fucking stupid that wager was. Not only was the entire idea stupid, but the wager would've been unfavourable for me either way: if they didn't kiss, I kill myself, if they do well fuck me I like that girl as well and thought I might have a chance if I actually tried. I don't even know why I'm writing this cringe post, all of you will probably laugh your asses off (as you should).

Any suggestions on offing myself? I thought about hanging myself with a fucking dog leash attached to a door knob. Well, I'm off to walk my dog. I'll be back in like an hour-two and see where to go from there.
>>
Oh also I don't think I've expressed it well enough: I really, really fucking liked that girl.
>>
>bluh bluh i liked that grill im gonna kill myself
Why are teenagers so fucking dumb?
>>
Its just women who cares, run away from life its all horrible and live alone, then you will find happiness and transcendence
>>
>killing yourself over a women

Kys
>>
>>35733717
It's not because of her specifically fuckwit. I was thinking about doing it even before I saw them sitting on the bench. Also, can't argue that I'm not stupid: ya got me there
>>
>people unironically believing this redditor
Jesus Christ. YOU should kill yourselves you fucking tryhard newshits
>>
File: get.jpg (37KB, 310x500px) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
37KB, 310x500px
Google "feeling good mood therapy pdf"
Download, read, and apply towards your life
good luck
>>
Why would you fall for a 3D girl in the first place, anon?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.