[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women pretend not to hate male virgins? I googled the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: Like-a-virgin_011318631611.jpg (111KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
Like-a-virgin_011318631611.jpg
111KB, 620x420px
Why do women pretend not to hate male virgins? I googled the topic and the results were a bunch of women denying male virgins in the western world face any stigma at all. Then they flipped it around and talked about how easy men have it and how all women are harmed by "slut shaming".

Why do women lie and say they don't hate male virgins? It's even their go-to argument to call a guy a "virgin" online when they are getting BTFO by the guy in an argument.
>>
>>35733464
Can you post a screenshot of this?
>>
Because they don't.
And to answer >>35733418 neither do males. The only thing why being virgin is bad is because it implies that you want to get laid but fail. If you convincingly say you choosed to stay a virgin because whatev/ there is zero stigma to it.
>>
>>35733626
>If you convincingly say
That requires it to be true though. And it's very rare these days. This is why these losers get made fun of. It's a red flag as to something being wrong with you because nobody wants you.
>>
>>35733464
It's because low value men are COMPLETELY INVISIBLE to women. They do not even consider them as human beings.

When a woman thinks about a male virgin, she thinks about some hot stud that saved himself for her because she somehow believes she deserves that. Women are completely, utterly delusional about their own value and they are allowed to be in their youth because a high value man can accompany multiple women at the same time.
>>
>>35733464
>Why do women pretend not to hate male virgins?
They lied, to protect status quo and to not look bad in public/presence, you know women care more about "good" appearance and reputation.

And male virgin, unless he explicitly tell he's going celibate or have something really important as life mission, usually a sign of being weak.
Too weak to approach women and grab them by the pussy

Women shit test and play hard because they want to get a masculine partner who'll be able to protect them.
How he's going to fight, gathering resource/money, protecting their families, when he even don''t have balls to call women out of their shit and back down at first sign of hurdle?
>>
>>35733658
True. But my God it's not that hard.
>I was kinda shy in highschool
There. When you're still a virgin you way overthink sex. As long as you're desirable that isn't an issue.
>>
>>35733725
>low value men

The problem is that low value men tend to view themselves as Mr. Hotshit that eventually will settle down with a cute and loyal 10/10. Meanwhile, pretty girls find it weird that said low value males didn't simply lose their virginity to low value women.
>>
>>35733738
>Too weak to approach women and grab them by the pussy
More like he's not masculine as masculinity involves risking and breaking social rules as inappropriate physical contact.
Another thing is that women want what other women want - that's why no one want virgins (they're not desired by women). In opposite your value increases in other women eyes, when you're in relationship and marriage. Basically virgins are men by their body and not spirit.
>>
>>35733743
>As long as you're desirable that isn't an issue
99% of virgins are undesirable though.

>>35733725
This is true. I had a girlfriend who was 5'10" and told me any guy shorter than her was completely invisible to her. She didn't notice them, didn't talk to them and didn't want to entertain their advances.
>>
>>35733797
>This is true. I had a girlfriend who was 5'10" and told me any guy shorter than her was completely invisible to her. She didn't notice them, didn't talk to them and didn't want to entertain their advances.

And then when they become older they become bipolar because they do not understand why that hot guy didn't actually love them and kept dumping her for a new girl. They want to "settle" with some man they ignored all their life after they wasted their youth.

It's fucking depressing.
>>
>>35733795
>Another thing is that women want what other women want - that's why no one want virgins

This is true and you people need to use it to your advantage.

I once was trying to get with a cute girl that played hard to get. After a while I said fuck it and went after another girl. When girl 1 heard about that, she literally threw herself at me (she started to get extremely touchy-feely in a group setting etc.). I still chose to go after girl 2 because she played less games.
>>
>>35733822
Yeah nah. She was actually good looking. I have no doubt she'll be fine.
>>
>>35733760
There is no such thing as "low value women" you fucking imbecil. All women have insane value inherently.
>>
>>35733797
Not because of your virginity. If the girl doesn't like you beforehand what she thinks of your virginity shouldn't bother you.
If she likes you she won't reject you over this.

It's literally a non-issue. You just want to feel above it all by spouting your bullshit on here. The reason women don't like you is you're an unbearable cunt hiding your self hatred behind smug condescension
>>
>>35733862
>There is no such thing as "low value women"

angry virgin detected
>>
>>35733889
>If she likes you she won't reject you over this
How would you know?
>>
>>35733907
Because I'm friends with women. Because I lost my virginity at 18. What the fuck do I even care. Believe me or don't.
>>
File: 1488652027801.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1488652027801.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>35733892
>muh holes
Like clockwork.
>>
>>35733889
>The reason women don't like you
Not sure how you got that from my post, anon. Are you projecting?
>>
>>35733924
Too bad that women liking you actually means being attractive (80 percent) and having good personality (20 percent).
>>
>>35733954
>If the girl doesn't like you beforehand what she thinks of your virginity shouldn't bother you.

>>35733932
It's obvious from your posting style
>>
>>35733626

If women and people in general didn't hate male virgins, they wouldn't constantly use it as a negative insult and a go-to argument when they need to insult someone.

Western society is obsessed with male virgins in a negative way. It's very strange.
>>
>>35733972
>Have fiance
>Have had many girlfriends
>Have fucked girls I wasn't even dating
>OBVIOUS VIRGIN
>I CAN TELL BY THE POSTING STYLE AND HAVING SEEN MANY VIRGINS IN MY TIME
You've been looking in the mirror lmao
>>
>>35733972
>>If the girl doesn't like you beforehand what she thinks of your virginity shouldn't bother you.
I dont get it. I'm trying to say you shouldnt raise a virginity "acceptance" problem if you cant even get a girl to like you.
>>
>>35733995
they don't hate it, it's just funny to make fun of something that gets someone's panties in as much of a bunch as yours are now.
>>
>>35733995
>Pointing out it's a negative
>Hate
The reason it is a negative is because it is an indicator that you are undesirable not on it's own. This is not a breaking issue.

>>35734001
>NO!!! D-Don't think I'm a virgin I said I had women give me their sex before
>virgin rage
>e-stating
Virgin

>>35734027
So we agree? I'm not sure what you mean
>>
>>35734058
>Everything I don't like is lies: The Post
Also
>I HAD WOMEN GIVE ME THEIR SEX BEFORE
Legit laughed out loud at this. What a fucking sad cunt
>>
>>35734001
You aren't very good at lying. You wrote several things which are completely untrue in the real world, but bitter basement dwelling virgins believe them.
>>
>>35734049
>>35734058

I haven't taken part in discussions like this for a while now. There is clearly a cultural theme of hating male virgins in western society. I can withdraw from these discussions and simply observe, and the results will be the same.

Why do you even bother to deny any of this? The internet endlessly churns out memes about how bad male virgins are. You aren't fooling me or anybody else. It's even used as a go-to argument on /r9k/.
>>
>>35734058
>So we agree? I'm not sure what you mean
I dont know what you're trying to say exactly. I'm trying to raise a statement that if you can get girls to like you, it doesnt matter whenever they'd make fun of you for being virgin or not.
>>
>>35734113
>It's lying because I don't agree with it
/r9k/ virgins are like crabs in a bucket. Only I'm outside the bucket looking in so you can't actually drag me back down with you
>>
Why did the people that disagree with my premise immediately validate what I said in the OP? Are autist women that browse /r9k/ really this stupid?
>>
>>35733892
>>35734058
>being a male virgin is not a bad thing!!!!!
>lol bitter virgin
ok
>>
>>35734418
Some people on here need a reality check, anon. Only a bitter virgin would think that all girls are desirable.
>>
>>35734161
Reading comprehension much? You wrote several things that only bitter manchildren virgins believe. No one with actual real life experience would write the stupid shit you did.
>>
>>35734442
Only a literal virgin would say no to fucking any girl if no one would find out. So long as she's clean and doesn't smell it's pretty much good to go.

>>35734456
And what things are what only "bitter manchildren virgins" believe?
>>
>>35734442
im a virgin and i only find a specific body type attractive at all
>>
>>35734442

OP here. I don't think all women are desirable, but I don't believe in rating women on the 1-10 scale. It's very shallow. A lot of women are hot in many different ways.

As long as she is not fat, or retarded, or deformed, she's good for me.
>>
File: IMG_0783.jpg (57KB, 617x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.jpg
57KB, 617x937px
Why would you shout at prey "HEY I AM GOING TO PAINFULLY KILL-AND-EAT-YOU!!"?

Why would you tell your future ATM, butler, therapist, and punching bag that you are disgusted by his existence out loud? Women are idiots, but they're not retarded. The plan is to say

>I'm not looking for a relationship
>you're not my type
>you're like a brother to me
>you'll make some girl very happy one day!
>you're husband material

All while getting fucked like common whores by a train of alpha male scumbags

But once those alphas think she's a gross hag and find another 16 year old, college student, or alleged rape victim to fuck she will call/Facebook that wimpy shy kindhearted guy who orbited her so she can feed on his money and dignity
>>
>>35733889
People generalize. They hate 1% odds.
They know how cause and effect should work, but their gut instinct just goes for correlation, so that's all that matters for many.
So it becomes an issue.
>>
File: IMG_0724.jpg (73KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0724.jpg
73KB, 500x495px
>>35733892
Isn't it funny how people never use "virgin" as an insult towards women?

Because deep down they know a man who doesn't have sex is invalid or inferior in some way

And a woman who fucks lots of people is inferior as well

Male and Female reproductive strategies are INHERENTLY antagonistic
>>
It's not that we hate virgins. Most of us just feel a bit repulsed. Being piteous is never attractive.
>>
>>35735098
>Being piteous is never attractive.
When attraction's motives aren't parasitic, it can be, to some people's tastes.
So yeah, never to women.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.