[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman claims pizza delivery driver harassed her for not leaving a tip

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: pizza90[1].jpg (42KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
pizza90[1].jpg
42KB, 690x388px
>"I signed the receipt and handed it back to him and I told him thank you."

Wilson says around 1:30a.m., her phone rang. The call was coming from a private number.

>"I was answering the phone and you could hear him in the background breathing just huffing and puffing, so I hung up."

Wilson says her phone continued to ring several times, for the next couple of hours. Several calls later, Wilson says she deferred the call to her voicemail.

"And then the last one he left a message on my voicemail."

The voicemail is a man's voice saying the following:

>"All you have to do is tip your pizza delivery driver two or three dollars, and he will be happy."

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Woman-claims-pizza-delivery-driver-harassed-her-for-not-leaving-a-tip-416781423.html

Do you tip your delivery driver, r9k?
>>
File: 1490156906398.gif (323KB, 192x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490156906398.gif
323KB, 192x256px
Yea. I give her the tip of this dick in her mouth

(My delivery man is a girl)
>>
>some poor ass nigger or woman posts receipt with nasty comment written on it on social media
>story gets picked up by SWJ blogs then mainstream media
>woman/nigger sets up gofundme page and makes tens of thousands of dollars from well intentioned doners
>whole thing proven to be fake in a few days
>keeps the money
>>
>>35731056
Yeah always, I give them the tip
>>
Why would you want to be on TV showing that you don't tip?

Figures.
>>
as someone who works in the food service industry, she deserved it. delivery drivers usually pay for their own gas, insurance, etc, and without tips this is hard to do
>>
Cunt

original post here
>>
File: 1489350536794.png (245KB, 1465x1209px) Image search: [Google]
1489350536794.png
245KB, 1465x1209px
>>35731960
There's always some food wagecuck defense force for every one of these threads.

Here's a tip, get a job that doesn't rely on tips.
>>
it's not delivery, it's digiorno
>>
>>35731090
I always give a tip too but there was one time i regret it. There was a indian guy from dominos. i paid by card but i was reaching into my wallet bc i was gonna pay the tip in cash and he goes no tip? I said im getting it and gave him 5 dollars but he still got mad after. So the next time i ordered and saw him he says again no tip? And i say nope no tip and slammed the door in his face. I think you should always tip but you shouldnt if they expect one or if they ask for one like he did. He even was trying to ask for more which was awkward. It was a couple blocks away and i gave 5 dollars but still wanted more. Though i never ordered again after the second time i did that.
>>
>>35731960
Here's a tip, get a better fucking job wagecuck
>>
>>35731960
>WAAAAAAHHHHH I TOOK A SHITTY JOB AND GET LEGALLY SHAFTED BY MY JEWISH EMPLOYER AND IT'S UP TO THE CUSTOMER TO PAY EVEN MORE MONEY SO I WON'T SPIT IN THEIR FOOD
delivery drivers are utter scum
>>
Fuck tipping. Anyone who has a problem with it can fight me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.