[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: 5.jpg (75KB, 598x687px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
75KB, 598x687px
>ask for a healthy dinner
>my enabler brings home hamburgers because "they has salad in them"
>mfw the stupid bitch is killing me
>>
File: 1485311381413.gif (14KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485311381413.gif
14KB, 633x758px
>lost 20+kg with intermittent fasting
>now eat at maintenance instead of calorie deficit and eat like a king

I just skip breakfast, have some fruit mid-day and huge meals for dinner, even fast food like burgers. Pretty much whatever I want.
>>
When are you going on 600 lb life?
>>
>>35729878
>intermittent fasting

stop forcing this meme
>>
>>35729848
Just throw the bun out and eat the rest
Problem solved
>>
>not realizing that while your genes can't magically add matter/energy to the food you consume they can affect the speed at which you process food and the "hunger meter" your body has, and also your desires to physically exercise so basically your genes FORCE you to be a lazy fuck who overeats and feels hunger every 3 hours

out of this board, norman
>>
>>35730330
It fucking works. I lost a stupid amount of wait with one big meal during the middle of the day and a few snacks in the evening. I'm at 110 pounds now. I didn't mean to lose it since I was already skinny...
>>
File: 712893428347.jpg (50KB, 492x493px) Image search: [Google]
712893428347.jpg
50KB, 492x493px
>>35729848
Hamburgers dont have salad in them.
>>
>>35729848
Life hack: don't eat. :3
>>
>>35731074
Life hack: OPs addicted to shoving food into his fat fucking mouth
>>
>lose a bunch of weight through tight diet control
>gain a lot back because of mental illness inspired spurts of recklessness
>>
>lost 120lbs last year
>twice a week I dont eat anything all day long and drink water to get rid of the hunger
>go to mcdonalds and buy 3 mcdoubles
>throw away the buns and eat a thick stack of burger meat
>cant eat anymore after all that fat/protein
>go to bed
>wake up and I lost 1lb each time

Intermittent fasting is key.
>>
File: 1487087634217.jpg (200KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1487087634217.jpg
200KB, 960x716px
>tfw 19
>still 110 lbs, I ate shitfood everyday but it wont work
>almost skelly look
This world deserves to be purged.
>>
>Everything wrong with me is everyone elses fault but mine
Don't really expect anything else out of /r9k/ at this point
>>
>notice that I'm fat
>think to myself that I should have the self respect to fix that by eating better and not eating so much, through willpower
>on the subject of eating, I'm kinda hungry
>remember that I have no self respect nor willpower
>have a snack of crackers, cheese, and coke
>throw out the fruit that went bad several days later
>>
>>35731128
It's not a black and white issue

Most huge fatties get that way because their behaviors were taught during childhood. Oversimplifying issues helps nobody.
>>
File: smug face.jpg (12KB, 154x170px) Image search: [Google]
smug face.jpg
12KB, 154x170px
>>35731083
Addiction is conquerable you weak willed fuck
>>
>>35731169
>Addiction is conquerable you weak willed fuck

jus b urself bro :^)
>>
>>35730330
If it works it's not a meme, friendo.
Fasting works for many people. Maybe it doesn't work for you because you're mentally weak and think that not eating is unhealthy? Not eating, when you have fat reserves, is eye-opening in more ways than one. Carbs are evil, they push people to impulsive behaviour.
>>
>>35729848
It's really rough when somebody enables you, even if they aren't doing in intentionally.

I have no problem avoiding temptation in any other circumstance, but when stuff like ice cream is bought SPECIFICALLY for me, I can't resist it. As long as no third party is bringing that crap TO YOU then the cut is super easy.

Try talking to your mom about this. That worked for me.
>>
>>35731169
Not conquerable for, guess who, weak willed fucks. So what's your point?
>>
File: not an argument.png (17KB, 143x87px) Image search: [Google]
not an argument.png
17KB, 143x87px
>>35731178
Nice meme :^) just make sure to remember that nobody can improve themselves, and remember to stay a fat disgusting slob
>>
File: bad fatty.jpg (56KB, 668x406px) Image search: [Google]
bad fatty.jpg
56KB, 668x406px
>>35731248
You can strengthen your will
reminder that there are people out there who were able to recover from a heroin addiction while you cant handle not stuffing your face all the time
>>
File: 1490236051176.jpg (41KB, 540x889px) Image search: [Google]
1490236051176.jpg
41KB, 540x889px
>be me
>hate normans
>decide to bulk up
>gained 200 pounds in 2 years
>don't shower
>mfw whenever I go outside people try to avoid me as much as possible, they even left their seats on the train to go somewhere else that doesn't smell like smegma
The dream
>>
>>35731257
ur such a fucking fagget holy shit
>>
>>35729848
i know that feel man

my mom keeps nagging me to lose weight and find a job. yet, she contineus to buy me mcdonalds.

she's fucking with me
>>
eggs for brekfast
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.