[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glory Days

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: _20170323_020043.jpg (70KB, 720x696px) Image search: [Google]
_20170323_020043.jpg
70KB, 720x696px
What were the best days of your lives, robots?

I'll start:
>15-17 yo virgin
>staying holed up in my room all night while my parents smoked crack
>majorly sleep deprived in school, but still did well
>could do anything I wanted
>cammed for money with people I met on MySpace
>spent hours chatting life with randoms on teenspot
>small group of autist friends
>weekend adventures way out in the country
>didn't give a fuck about anyone outside my comfy world
>graduated..
>>
File: this is it.jpg (15KB, 636x368px)
this is it.jpg
15KB, 636x368px
>>35729449
Probably 21 - 25

I'm barely going through the motions of living now at 32
>>
>>35729449
>8th grade
>4.0 and not elitist
>have solid friend group that managed to get some qt girls to hang with us (im talking one was a legit 9, other was an 8)
>having lewd relationship with this qt filipina
>wed stay up every night watching netflix together
>friend saw on her phone that she would only hang out with everyone to be with me
>i was happy for the first time in my life
>this spanned for 1 maybe 2 months, then i fucking moved
>lose all my friends
>hate living in commiefornia
>every time i go back i feel like a massive failure
>the only thing i enjoy is seeing my old friends but at the same time it hurts to because its all going to shit and i dont want them to think that im a failure
>one has a gf
>other friend who i consider a brother is either dating some 8 or orbiting, doesnt matter since i dont even talk to girls anymore
>20 years old and no idea of what to do
>will probably kill myself if i dont figure out something after im out of uni

sorry for the blog but i was robbed of a normie life
>>
17-24 years old was the absolute peak for me. Turning 29 soon and wanna kill myself before 30.
>>
File: 3957738.jpg (61KB, 640x360px)
3957738.jpg
61KB, 640x360px
>>35729449
>20 / summer
>wake up
>fuck gf
>tell her she should cut her hairs short because why not
>take shower
>smoke weed
>go to the hairdresser with her
>she has short hair now
>very cute
>smoke weed
>go to cinema
>nobody else
>she blows me during the movie
>go to vegan restaurant because she's vegan
>longboard race
>go back home
>fuck her a few times
>take a shower
>watch anime and eating vegan """pizza""" in bed
>>
File: 1486250485067.jpg (43KB, 585x720px)
1486250485067.jpg
43KB, 585x720px
>20-21
>all my best buds didn't have kids yet
>banging a 10/10 highschool chick that was close friend of mine
>two other cute chicks that I would make out with a lot whenever we hung out alone
>still lived with parents so I didn't have bills or responsibilities, retailcucking part time which didn't get in the way of my personal life
>retailcucking just let me meet more cute highschool chicks
>getting drunk most nights of the week with friends
>freedom

Then I decided my life needed change.
>started career in tech
>wagecucking drains me of my time and energy
>moved out of parents home
>no more multiple FWB's, be in a committed relationship with one girl
>started dropping friends who didn't have their lives together (NEET's) for boring friends who can't hangout because wives and kids monopolize their time
>forgot what freedom tasted like

Pic related is me sleeping. The clown is a metaphor for how life is treating me.
>>
>>35729449
the 90's. 10 was the last good age I had. Everything went so fucking right in the 90's. Society was more or less ok, women had less of a voice and thus there were way less retarded women, life changing shit like pokemon and the internet dropped, the world was less open so you didn't have all these trans and liberal faggots running about, some of the best music was made then. You had no cares in the 90's cause life was fucking simple. Truly it was the age of gods in my book. After that it was high school (although I didnt know it till now). High school to me now was a 4yr spring break, not summer cause it still sucked, but high school more or less was your last attachment to the world giving a fuck about you, you could still goof off during that period. When I started college is when shit started to get fucked up.
>>
>>35729621

Join the military.

Die in the glory of battle.
>>
Never had them, prob never will.

Originalliooooooooo
>>
>>35729904

>Had multiple fwbs

Fuck off normie.
>>
Right now.

>24 years old
>playing music with amazing musicians
>recorded an album with 2 legendary producers
>still think about hanging myself every day

is there any hope? I;m crushing my dreams and I still don't feel any fucking happier.
>>
File: Ochako Uraraka.jpg (127KB, 849x624px)
Ochako Uraraka.jpg
127KB, 849x624px
>>35729946
I'm a failed normie. I was able to fuck my oneitis and other girls I orbited but couldn't get them actually be my girlfriend. Don't be a hater.
>>
>>35729449
A couple brief high points

10-11 years old
>first time i was social in my life
>was star player in little league and kids would be so impressed they would come up and try to be my friend at random (not joking)

Sophomore year of high school
>did nothing but play vidya but 15-16 was a comfy age for me

Present day isn't that bad, I'm actually talking to girls but I'm near suicidal when I don't get any positive attention. The highs are nice though.
>>
>>35729980

You're a fucking normie that pretends to be a fucking robot.

You aren't even a failed normie.
Leave
>>
~20 - now (near 40)
>>35729907
you know you can still be oblivious to trans people and liberals. and 90s music is not that good, overall 80s and 10s turned out better. it's basically you were just underage back then and you are filled with nostalgia. also what's even bad about open world and society?
>>
File: 1487010009041.jpg (668KB, 1629x1740px)
1487010009041.jpg
668KB, 1629x1740px
>>35730003
But I've felt tfw no gf when every single FWB wouldn't be my gf when I asked them out. The one who took my virginity rejected me every time I asked her if we can be in a monogamous relationship. I hate roasties, my friend. We are both fighting the good fight. Just because I've nutted inside of girls doesn't make us any different. We both cum white cum.
>>
File: 1489991284149.jpg (58KB, 393x462px)
1489991284149.jpg
58KB, 393x462px
>>35729980
Why the fuck are you here? Shouldn't you be out banging whores right now?

Jesus Christ. I can't even come to an r9k thread anymore without some Chad pretending to be one of us.
>>
>>35730040

You had all the benefits of a relationship without having to pay for any expenses associated with a relationship.

Fwbs are better than normal relationships.

Now gtfo.
>>
Anything before turning 11 was pretty goat. Everything that followed was just various levels of shit.
>>
>>35730040
>banged a "10/10 in highschool"
>no seriously guys im a robot

get the fuck out of here
>>
File: slurp.jpg (22KB, 238x199px)
slurp.jpg
22KB, 238x199px
>>35730058
How would you know this? Maybe you're the normie? I actually am able to develop feelings for a woman and have been shot down in cold blood. Sex is a benefit? That's some normie logic right there. You get out.
>>
>>35730029
probably, I was born right in 90 so I spent the whole 90's being raised by the generation at the time, and trust me its not easy to ignore now. At one point you could ignore and not even see the retards who harped on this shit day and night, now its en masse to the point it can leak into anything. I just got through reading an article about how the "milk scene" in 'Get Out' was a racist metaphor. you cant escape the mass stupidity and dildo up the ass antics that liberals and these love and accept all types spew out these days.
>>
>14-18
>best friend all my life was a girl a year older
>we were at the age where we were starting to see each other as more than friends
>hung out in the park almost every day, just sitting under the trees and not really doing anything
>had a few friends and my future seemed bright
>carefree and it seemed like the good times would never end
I still remember what it felt like when she smiled at me or held my hand. I'd never felt so alive, and I wish I could still feel that. It was like electricity was going all through my body. Colours seemed brighter and tastes stronger and it was great. I don't have much left now. Living with my parents again because I can't function properly anymore. If they ever left me alone for a day I'd attempt suicide again and get it right this time.
>>
>>35729449
Everything before high school was pretty great. Currently 22, have just been getting by these past 7 years without much luck.
>>
File: 1417176049890.jpg (240KB, 500x516px)
1417176049890.jpg
240KB, 500x516px
>14, 8th grade (20 now)
>have a group of three other friends that walk around the schoolyard shouting obscenities at randoms
>we meme hard
>all four of us have a class together in the morning where we do nothing but shitpost IRL and talk about shit like anime and video games
>home life then was absolute shit due to an abusive situation but my school life was enjoyable for once in my life
>one of them, my best friend, goes with me to my high school, but the other two go separate ways
>only in touch with the best friend still

That was the only time I felt like I had a group of friends that were actual friends. I had a couple groups in earlier years but we always cut each other down in those. Later on in high school, I had groups I hung out with during lunch but I only did so so I wasn't alone.

I found one of them on Facebook. Wonder if I should contact him.
>>
>tfw no particular period of life that sticks out as being the best, some parts just less bad than others
>>
>>35729449
>14-16
>skateboarding with my best friend
>being really shit at it but had fun because it was us two, and his little brothers
>felt like I was part of a big family for the first time
>went to places with family, swimming in lakes and 4th of July stuff
>still young enough to have zero inhibition, yet old enough to go where I want
>reminisce and notice everywhere I go, that that age has passed, even though it's only been about 6 years.
>Kids that are now that age are rarely if ever seen doing stuff outside. No more skaters.
>friends' little brothers around that age are just redpilled-pewdiepie following, minecraft playing twats
>tfw 22 and feel old af, even among my own generation at this point
>>
>>35730228
I've done it a couple times. We've grown in different directions at this point, and even if you have stuff in common, it's difficult at an older age. Each time, we connect again or hang out once, and after we're just "friends" ignoring each other on facebook. Take that for what you will.
>>
>11-16 maybe less
>playing some good mmos
being comfy and didn't have to do nothing more than waking off and go to school
>>
>>35729449
The last few months of my first year in high school were my absolute peak. I'd made some friends and gotten over the worst of my social anxiety. The classes I had were really nice and I was doing well in them. I didn't feel any pressure to think about my future yet and everything seemed possible.

The rest of my time in high school was pretty good too, but nothing can match those two months and the summer vacation that followed. After high school my life has gone downhill pretty fast though. I'm 25 now and will probably end it after the summer.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.