[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1am. Cant sleep i got a job interview tommorrow at 11am first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

1am. Cant sleep i got a job interview tommorrow at 11am
first job interview i had since leaving juvie and becoming a neetbux. Im nervous as fuck. Feels got me thinking about shit. Part of me just want to end it while my life is still somewhat normie like. I have 2 buddies now that are pretty much like family. We'd hang out like 4 times a week. Get drunk atleast twice a month. It's either i die happy or live long enough for all gud times to end and die like a robot.
>>
>>35729347
What'd you get into juvie for?
I hope you live while the good times are still going anon, I think things are on the up for you.
>>
>>35729347
Thinking about my ex.
been friends for 3 years before we dated. Only saw eachother once before we dated. We were gud friends. We talked shit to eachother but it was all gud. I was a druggie. When we got together. I told her id stop all the bullshit. Kept us a secret from her parents for almost a month till she spilled the beans. Parents found out. They hated me before and still did. Only saw eachother twice a week 3 times if i got lucky. Fast forward a couple months missed her too much i started waiting outside her school for 2 hours in -20 c just so i can walk her home for half an hour. We'd cuddle and shit. Hug her all the way to her place. Felt like i was on the best meth i ever smoked. Fast forward a couple months. Her family kept stressing me out. I tried hard to make em like but no success. I thought i got her preggo. Was ready to drop out of school and raise the kid and her. Pay for her school and shit. A bit sad but fuckin happy. I was gonna do anything for her and the kid but then false alarm. Stress at home got to me. Start snorting pills again. Drugs made me more of an asshole and would always yell at her. She found someone else. Broke up. Went to work next day. Boss saw cuts on my arm. I try to bullshit him and say its a scar tat. Didnt buy it. Made a deal with me. I can leave work early if i go to free counselling. I accept. Went in pussied out. Counselling place called mom. Mom got scared called cops. Got kicked out. Hop infront of train tracks. Cop pulled me out. Went to psychward tl:dr ended up in jail a week later. I miss her a lot.
>>
>>35729365
When i was in a psyche ward. Doc took away my meds for a week. I got pissed off. They lock me in a room. Picked my nose till it bled. Cover myself in blood. Peace officer came to my door suiting up in biohard suits. They came in grabbed a drawer thingy. Tried to whack em. Failed. They sticked a needle in my ass woke up 2 days later. Doc said i was going to jail that night. Assault
>>
>>35729365
Thanks anon kun. I hope so too
>>
>>35729347
I was 15 living in a group home. Gud friend named jade asked me to runaway with her. We just ran 4 weeks ago. I told my mom i wouldnt do it again tears and shit. Tried to tell jade no. But she kept asking i told her fine. Got high as fuck. Her and her friend start trash talking a bunch of drunks. They were gonna jump her and her friend so i fought the cunts. Tl;dr i got fucked. Leg got smashed my longboard. Got picked up by cops sent back to group home. Next day ranaway. Grabbed my longboard and skated away. Got home dad said get the fuck out. Grabbed my wall and walked 2 hours to the closest neighborhood cus paranoid of cops. Took 600mg of benadryl. Tripped the fuck out. Went back to the pharmacy. Clerk said doc isnt in yet. Waited half an hour to buy more so i can end it. Idk what made me call my mom but called her anyways. Told her what happend agreed to go to hospital for psych help. Lying in hospital bed. Mom came hugged for 3 hours just crying. Sang me a lullaby and shit. Saddest day of my life.
>>
Shit happens. I miss you mom. Im sorry for the shit i did. Idk you didnt fuck up raising me. You tried to protect me from that fuck that got yku preggo. You didnt fuck up mom. Idk im sorry. You gave your dreams for me. For us. Just so we can have the life you nver had. Idk im just waiting for you die so i can die too. I dont want you to burry me. I was a shithead growing up. You never gave up on me. Thank you mom. Idk im sorry.
>>
Little sis. Im sorry i was shithead. I didnt mean to treat you like shit. Im sorry. I havent seen you in awhile. But i heard youre doing good in school. Think grow up to be like your big bro. Keep your eyes those books kid. Stay away from the crack.
>>
Big sis im fuckin proud of you. Im sorry i couldnt join you in hunting those aids infested somalians and hunting the elusive kracken. Im fucmin proud of you. Sorry i was a shithead. Keep hunting those somalians
>>
Dad i hope you fuckin get car crash and be a vegetabal. Have an old man wipe your fuckin ass and watch our family die one by one. Beg me forgiveness and just watch me spit in your fuckin face. The kids you made. The wife you fucked i hope they die before you
>>
Im fuckin tanked. Im done for tonight. 404 this shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.