[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression/Suicide General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 23

File: [END].gif (314KB, 498x586px) Image search: [Google]
[END].gif
314KB, 498x586px
What's the best method of suicide?

Erogano
>>
Obviously helium
>>
>Another day
>Another 16 year old making a thread asking the best way to commit suicide knowing that he'll still be alive 20 years from now because he's just a pathetic attentionwhore
>>
>>35729114
t. Normalfag

I'm 29 btw
>>
60 years supply of food
60 years supply of fresh water
an uninhabited island
time
>>
Stab yourself in the heart. You'll only be conscious for 3 seconds. You'll bleed out before anyone can save you. Even if they're in the same room.

Unless that person is a doctor and the room is a hospital.
>>
>>35729130
>t. Normalfag
Nah, just sick of the daily "I want to kill myself but I don't have a gun how do I do it? no I don't want to leave a mess no I don't want to make a sound no no that sounds too painful no I wont die fast enough"
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>35729056
1. Shotgun to the head is painless and foolproof

2. Heroin overdose is painless, but a hit or miss in terms of whether you'll survive

3. Helium is painless, but has a high failure rate

I plan to overdose on heroin one day, just lying in a gutter somewhere. hopefully rats will eat me so i can be of use to somebody
>>
File: 1466892171035.jpg (261KB, 626x781px) Image search: [Google]
1466892171035.jpg
261KB, 626x781px
>>35729309
>intentionally OD'ing
>>
The best suicide method would be shooting your self in front of children haha no seriously just use helium
>>
>>35729157
I've thought about this method, but it'd be hard to get in between the ribs well.
>>
Gunshot to the head. Even if you shoot at a bad spot, you'll still bleed out before anyone can save you and force you to live the rest of your life as a vegetable.
>>
>god tier
euthanasia, charcoal burning (C0), shotgun

>good tier
pistol, helium gas mask, cyanide

>meh tier
hanging, high jump, moving train, hard drug overdose

>bad tier
bomb explosion, drowning, low jump, car crash, suicide by cop, dehydration, seppuku

>shit tier
medication overdose, drinking bleach, wrist cutting, fire, electrocution, starvation
>>
carbon monoxide poisoning and drugs of your choice
>>
>>35729831
>bomb explosion
If you have access to an actual bomb it's God-tier. Very quick and reliable.
>>
Just jump off a high building with tourists youll become a meme or yo now just don't :D
>>
>>35729891
If you can nuke yourself sure. But usually it's a bomb like a grenade that is uncertain shrapnel + shit tier fire.
>>
>>35729056
I heard trains are nice
>>
>>35729190
What? You think people won't lose it when they hear the train horn? The rattling of the rails? That shit's the stuff that would really fuck you up.
>>
>>35729931
You just stick some TNT in your mouth bro. It either goes off and you die instantly or it doesn't.
>>
>>35729056
if i become your bf will you not

no?

what if i buy you a free game

still not going to work?

what if i talk to you

seriously i dont want anyone to die can i do anything
>>
>>35729945
I had a friend from /r9k/ commit suicide by train about two months before his 18th birthday.
http://www.ocregister.com/articles/tustin-300207-hit-police.html

The "friend" that "turned in the note" was me and some other people in our /r9k/ skype group. The reason he killed himself was his mom's abuse. It was a tiny incident that happened right before this, but it was the final straw.

RIP Affy.
>still have his skype name added
>>
crash the international space station

with no survivors
>>
>>35729965
Try getting TNT dude lol. That's what makes it bad tier.
Btw I'd swap cyanide and high jump now that I think about it.
>>
I thought about this a lot but ever since i got a gf i haven't been thinking about it a whole lot but this may be of use to you guys

Go to your nearest deep and fast river

bring a shotgun

find a bridge, lean over, shoot gun in head

drowning plus gunshot wound is 100% and both are fairly painless

i hope you robots can find a reason to continue but just realize that your death will have a much higher impact than you could ever anticipate

im not gonna soapbox but if you want to not live i get it so i might as well m ake sure its painless
>>
>>35729056
Assisted.
>>
lets see
i am a heroin addict, currently on suboxone maintenance, have suffered from depression, anxiety, and bi-polar since age of 15(20 now), consider suicide every night, currently a NEET, constantly told by people to just 'man up' or 'be myself'. I live with my parents and they remind me how worthless i am and what a piece of shit i turned out to be everyday. i need to move out but i have no money, and can no longer work. i have no idea where to even begin applying for government assistance for a place to live, food, healthcare, and all that.
like i say i think about suicide everyday but i am about to go ahead and just fucking do it.... i am misserable i spend every night in my room crying and i am just so done with everything
im gonna do it, sometime soon in goin to get 2 grams of some dope and fucking do it... one big shot to send me out forever
>>
Last Online - 80 hours ago
Last Online - 1754 hours ago
Last Online - more than 1 year ago

I have to look at my own little online graveyard every time I sign into Skype and Steam.
Normans will never understand the finer points of our lifestyle: that there is no escape. Every action we commit is already marinated in failure and loss.

I saved my younger brother from suicide yesterday. He was trying to make the final step off an overpass. I only coincidentally found him peering over and snivelling on my way home.

I don't like talking about this subject. I can't cry anymore. I'm used up. Suicide is the unmentioned plague of our times. Mental health is neglected at all levels, and the system is rigged in order to weed us out of the genepool. We don't make good slaves, so we are either bred out or driven to take our own life.
>>
Something that another anon suggested, but I'd use if I ever were to commit suicide.
>grab as much alcohol, weed, and other drugs as you want
>wait until it is snowing really heavily
>walk out into the wilderness with your items, and other things if you really want to bring them along
>find a nice spot with a good view of the night sky
>drink all of your alcohol, then take as much drugs as you want
>strip naked, then take some sleeping pills
>drift off as the cold overruns your body and your life fades into nothingness
>>
>>35730139
Drowning is far from painless, it would be a better idea to just take a fuck ton of blood thinners before you shoot yourself, so that even if you fuck it up big time, they wont be able to stop you from bleeding out, and you might just go into cardiac arrest anyway.

Or just use a helium mask like a not retarded person
>>
>these retards suggesting helium

Helium tanks aren't lethal anymore, you'll get brain damage at worst.
>>
>>35731475
If you can film yourself breathing nothing but helium for 30 minutes and surviving I'll drive to your house and suck your dick.
>>
>>35729074
something makes me suspect that helium method is a fake propagated by 4chan and in reality it makes your voice high pitched for a week or something. maybe im too paranoid but i've never heard of the helium method anywhere outside 4chan.
>>
>>35731729
That's how the Dr death guy killed people in the name of euthanasia.
>>
>>35731718
tanks aren't more than 20% helium now because people were killing themselves, it's an obsolete method.
>>
>>35729309
>tfw agreed to meet an anon and od on heroin together so we could die in piece
>he stopped responding so we never got to do it
rip KoKo
>>
riding a car bomb into a cliff is the best way to an hero
>>
>>35732129
If you've got a car bomb at least think of something you could do with it to improve the world as you go out.
>>
File: 1489519121887.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1489519121887.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
>woke up again
Haha the Universe what a prankster haha
>>
Gunshot to the head, but my country doesn't sell any firearms.
>>
File: whytho.png (73KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
whytho.png
73KB, 244x244px
How come so few people recommend cutting? The idea seems so inviting to me because it requires no preparation what so ever, and bleeding out doesn't seem like a painful experience at all from what I can tell. If you just get yourself drunk, it down in your shower, let the soothing hot water flow over you and cut open all the veins you can find then I don't think it would be unpleasant at all. You wouldn't even have to worry much about the chilly feeling people experience right before bleeding out because of the water's heat.
>>
>>35732156
That would at least be funny. However, it doesn't care, it can't care.
The people, the ones who can care and make a difference, don't.
Large-scale emptiness and inherent meaninglessless.
>>
>>35732197
The body is really good at patching up holes, there's a good chance you'll just end up in the hospital looking like a faggot with a bunch of scars.

If you did a good job it would probably be pretty alright though, I've cut before and the pain can be kind of nice.
>>
File: 2_GOMA_461.jpg (64KB, 461x307px) Image search: [Google]
2_GOMA_461.jpg
64KB, 461x307px
Fiery plane crasb
>>
File: benny-ben-3.png (508KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
benny-ben-3.png
508KB, 716x768px
>>35732222
With no survivors!

oreganomuchobueno
>>
>>35732197
maybe the pain of cutting into your own flesh fuckface
>>
File: 1489979183730.jpg (108KB, 780x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489979183730.jpg
108KB, 780x500px
100% painless and discomfort free
>>
>>35732234
Well geez. There is a difference between cutting specifically along your veins and stabbing yourself deep in the flesh. As long as you thoroughly open up the veins, I don't think you really have to cut very deep at all, and hence it shouldn't be too painful, especially if you've got a fair load of alcohol in your body already when you start.

>>35732219
Hm. Good reply. Made me think further about if this really is a reliable way to go. Maybe I'd have to cut so deep that it would turn rather unpleasant after all.

Overdosing, guns and trains all seem like good options too, but I don't have access to any of them where I live, sadly. I guess I should go back to the drawing board.
>>
>>35729309
I want to do number one but I don't know where to get a Shotgun in Australia. It's times like this I wished I lived in the US.
>>
>>35732145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs
>>
File: file.png (31KB, 406x526px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
31KB, 406x526px
>>35732274
If you're set on cutting, taking a load of blood thinners will make it much more lethal, also cut length ways along the veins, not across them, it makes it harder for your blood to clot up
>>
>>35732330
Solid advice. Can I buy blood thinners without going to a doctor first?
>>
>>35732366
I'm not sure, I'm not aware of any blood thinners that you can buy without a prescription legally but there may be something that has thinned blood as a side effect that you could get. Supposedly there are some foods that thin the blood, I'm not sure how effective they are, but it might be something to look into.
>>
>>35732415
Sounds like I'll have to turn to darknet or deepweb or whatever it's called after all. Might as well go for hard drugs to overdose on instead then. Damn.
>>
Gun is god tier. If you can't obtain a gun which is pretty normal for every country, A car+exhaust fumes via a tube directed to the inside of the car. CO is called a silent killer for a good reason.
>>
>>35732532
most cars run too clean for this too work anymore
>>
>>35732330
don't forget to cut the ARTERIES.
>>
>>35729056
>That pic
Corpse Party had some lulz, but not enough gore desu~
>>
File: bird1.jpg (55KB, 579x772px) Image search: [Google]
bird1.jpg
55KB, 579x772px
>>35729309
"Painless" maybe u should try it faggot.
Getting shot hurt alot btw :((((((
>>
>>35729056
What are some good over the counter sleeping pills for suicide?
>>
>>35733404
Now this is some postmodern fucking shit-posting right here. Watch and learn, lads.
>>
>>35729190
>Overdose on barbiturates/opiates
>>
>>35731729
I've seen it elsewhere. There was a pro-euthanaisia group advertising their products* on YouTube a few years ago. Aimed at the aged. Their channel didn't last long, obviously

*Adapters, masks, and the bags. They weren't selling the helium itself.
>>
Jumping.

Reliable, painless, easy. If you care about a few seconds of potential regret, why are you even trying?
>>
>>35729831
Just curious, what was the reasoning for placing suicide by cop on the bad tier?
>>
>>35729056
shotgun to the face is the most effective and painless
you can read up on it
>>
Aren't helium tanks only like 80% helium now? Can that still kill you? Will nitrogen work just as well?
>>
>>35729056
Smoke cigarettes and wait for cancer to finish you off
>>
Gonna buy the gun today. I'll buy the fifth of evan Williams tomorrow, then I'm good to go.
>>
File: 1472254625848.jpg (63KB, 517x705px) Image search: [Google]
1472254625848.jpg
63KB, 517x705px
>>35729056
improvised self circumcision

Oregano
>>
File: 1489840596573.png (428KB, 646x525px) Image search: [Google]
1489840596573.png
428KB, 646x525px
>>35729056
>Attention whore general
Let's be honest, nobody here is killing themselves. People who commit suicide just do it, they don't talk about it online everyday for years like robots do.
>>
>>35734820
That's not true
Usually when someone talks a lot about it they really do want to
ESPECIALLY if they talk about it anonymously away from anyone that they would typically ever encounter irl
/r9k/ is the perfect place to talk about suicide
>>
File: 141843478965.png (78KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
141843478965.png
78KB, 500x316px
Post the last song you hear before you take the final step and shuffle off this mortal coil.

https://youtu.be/8oc8UUzlfwE
>>
>>35729133
Sounds good but how the fuck do I get the funds to pay for that
>>
>read all of this shit about putting the gun in your mouth vs gun against the temple
>chance of mangled face with a shotgun
>chance of living as a brain damaged retard with a pistol shot to the head

Why can't there be an instant death button?
>>
>>35734990
Just get the cops called on you and fire a shot and get gunned down. It's how my uncle died and how I'm thinking of going too.
>>
>>35734856
They might really want to do it but they're not going to. If you talk about killing yourself for years then chances are you're too pussy to go through with it
>I-i'll do it next month!
>I'll d-do it when I t-turn 25!
Meanwhile actual suicidal people don't make excuses, they just kill themselves. You know I'm right. You're most likely not actually going to kill yourself, otherwise you would have done it by now
>>
>>35735480
What is the point of this? Barging in just to throw around your opinion and goading people into killing themselves?
>>
>>35735480
I want to give it some time to see if I can make my life work. It's shit right now absolutely, but I still have a chance to make it work
>>
File: 1349582892871.jpg (299KB, 991x985px) Image search: [Google]
1349582892871.jpg
299KB, 991x985px
>tfw wanna cut my femoral artery, but don't have the guts to go through the pain
>>
>>35735480
yeah
i'm miserable but i'm too much of a pussy to do it
>>
>>35729056
Your pic is the best method
Hanging is probably the best and easiest method of suicide.
It is almost totally painless and you pass out VERY quickly.
Just ask anyone that has even been blood choked in mma. You pass out before you even begin to feel a sense of alarm.
There are some factors to consider
First, make sure you use a good rope
The rope should be about 3/8" diameter and it should be double braided nylon or triple twisted nylon. Natural rope should be 1/2" triple twist.
Do it in a place where it will take at least twenty minutes to find you.
People will doubt hanging, but it is totally effective. Hell there was a girl who hanged herself on the trailer parks tree while her mother was 40 yards away calling for her, do not have the vid on my phone or I would post
>>
Probably shotgun to the brain. Pretty fool proof. Probably painless, or at least very quick.

>tfw want to share depression feels, but also don't feel like doing it at the same time
>>
>>35729056
>>35729831
>>god tier
euthanasia, inert gas asphyxiation, shotgun, bomb explosion, opioid overdose
>>good tier
hanging, high jump, car crash
>>retarded tier
anything else
>>
>>35730084
>>35729931
>wat is "toy" explosives
just walk into any firework shop dumb fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edRbcTXAijY
2:20
https://tannerite.com/
>>
I always liked the idea of bleeding out. It seems gay as fuck and melodramatic, but it's how I always imagined myself going. Drifting out of consciousness covered in red while every heartbeat makes my body colder.
>>
>>35729831
>cyanide
>good tier

Coming from a person who experienced agonizing shortness of breath and even partial numbness throughout the body plus dizziness from consuming something that had cyanide in it I'd say it's a pretty horrible way to go desu.
>>
Just hang yourself. Its the most tried and true method.

In terms of pain, yeah it hurts but its not unbearable like cutting/burning/drowning/lolcyanide. Get decently drunk to numb yourself. If you really want to make it painless, do a drop hanging. Jump from about 8 feet with the rope around your neck and you'll snap your vertebrae and pass out instantly. Death will come within a few minutes.
>>
>>35736179
And what's the best and efficient rope to hang yourself?
>>
File: wojakenhaur.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wojakenhaur.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>35729056
>y2k17
>he can't simply stop existing
>>
>>35729056
Sorry I can't give you an answer. I'm just typing this to vent.

I've struggled with depression for a decade now. The root of the problem is my family. Last year, things got the worse that they ever did, and I was this close to killing myself. There's this really tall residential building with a garden on top near where I live, and I'd sit by the ledge day after day, trying to muster to courage to take the leap.

Things happened, and that time went along, so much so that I was able to start lay off the meds. Right now, I've not medicated in just over two months. It is something I'm proud of. I am trying my best to lead a life worth living, trying to enrich myself and all. I see my friends more often and things seem to be generally getting better.

However, though I am so much better now, I tend to have really intense episodes of depression that renders me completely powerless. These episodes last anywhere from two hours to two days. They feel worse than that "lowest point" I described earlier.

As I've said, the root of this depression was related to family. I never had the gall to say it, but it is my own dear mother that triggers these episodes. Her gaslighting is on ungodly levels, so whenever I interact with her, the grey veil just falls and I wish a fucking train would fall from the sky and kill me as gruesomely as possible.

I feel afraid that those episodes would drive me to do something I'd regret, but I hope otherwise. I really do want to lead a normal fucking life, and look back when I'm 80 and shitting my pants and be glad that I didn't take the leap to die after all.

I'm get really freaked out that I'm losing my mind, whenever I interact with my mother, and to some extent everyone else. I feel so unhinged from reality and I don't know what is what anymore. I don't know if I had truly "gotten better" from depression, or just moved on into the next stage of super-depression.

>inb4 edgy teen kid looking for attention
>just venting
>>
File: 28d.gif (2MB, 752x465px) Image search: [Google]
28d.gif
2MB, 752x465px
Death by drowning.
>>
>>35736227

any taut rope, one that doesn't stretch easily. think hemp or manila rope. you can also go to rock climbing stores and buy rope by the foot, make sure to ask if its the non stretchy kind.
>>
>>35729056
Gunshot to the head.

>overwhelmed by life
>resort to cutting for the first time in over ten years
>instant regret
>oh well, it will heal
>four months later
>obvious cut marks still there

I don't remember it taking this long to fade back when I was an egdy teenager. It's getting hot too. The fuck am I going to wear now?
>>
>>35732294
I'm from the UK, and I've wanted a shotgun for the same reason.

I was wondering if it's possible to go on 'vacation' to the US, and visit a shooting range as a tourist. The range guy lets me fire a few rounds, then when he's not looking "whoops, I'm a useless tourist who doesn't know how to handle a gun. oh no, now the barrel is in my mouth. Whatever will I do?"
>>
File: 1489221461345.png (664KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
1489221461345.png
664KB, 1001x823px
>>35736312
As someone who managed to get out of depression I believe in you friendo, you can make it. If you're old enough to move away from the source of your depression I would make that a priority. You can make it, I believe in you.
>>
>>35736312
Maybe you should kill originally kill yourself m8
>>
>>35736492
ignore the 12yo
>>
Drop hanging is the best option. On lost all hopes dot com you can find the distance needed in relation to your weight.
>>
>>35729646
Fall on your knife like a Roman
>>
>>35736480
Thanks anon. I was just officially discharged from the military not too long ago, so skills-wise I am rather unemployable. I'm doing minimum wage right now, trying to afford a diploma in teaching english. If possible I would like to move far away, overseas and start over.
>>
this is what it's coming down to it feels like
>>
File: 1490111514842.jpg (5KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
1490111514842.jpg
5KB, 212x238px
>being depressed and they don't have a medical disease or condition literally hindering them in daily life
>muh gf left me, muh depression

Unless you went to war or had both parents die before graduating high school or you were raped or some shit fuck off
>>
>>35737239
this, men these days are pathetic spoiled faggots
>>
>>35730238
Godspeed, though a shotgun would be better.
>>
>>35737239
does having voices in your head insulting you and feeling tired all the time make you mentally ill
>>
>>35732366
>aspirin
>ibuprofen
lol'd of course you can, don't you know how the most basic of the more common drugs work?
>>
File: 1489442153346.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1489442153346.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5CVsCnxyXg

"a job that slowly kills you"

Why is this song so popular, is 1/3 of the population depressed?
>>
File: taiga.png (1MB, 1365x767px) Image search: [Google]
taiga.png
1MB, 1365x767px
>>35737127
You really can make it!
>>
>>35737239
Suicidal fag here. Both of my parents did in fact die before I graduated highschool
>>
>>35737491
80% of males are undesirable to women

that leaves the other 20%+women to be "happy" and they fuck that up all the time
>>
I tried helium. Did everything properly, expressed air out of bag, exhaled, let the bag fill up, pulled it over my head while a slow supply of helium kept running. First the hearing was replaced with a really intense ringing in ears and no outside sound. Then I stopped seeing. Then my arms and legs went really numb and tingly, then the feeling moved into the torso and head. Very unpleasant, like your limb falling asleep when you sit on it, but in your brain. Still conscious. Then sudden, very intense panic kicked in and I started convulsing, flailing my arms and ripped the bag off. All this took 20 seconds.
My guess is that because the blood is still oxygenated when you stop breathing oxygen, you inhale helium, but exhale CO2. It builds up in the bag and together with lack of oxygen causes a suffocation panic response.
I'm not an expert on masks, but wouldn't this effect be even worse in a tiny enclosed mask? At least in a bag there's room for CO2 to diffuse.
>>
>>35737697
you need PURE helium as posted before or some kind of other listed gas
>>
>>35737697
at least you're alive

why are you even so upset anyway?
>>
>>35737754
It said 99.8% pure helium on the tank.
>>
>>35737768
Not upset. Have a ton of mental and physical illnesses that make life painful, miserable and worse than nothing. It's just not worth it living through a torture then die anyway.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/4k55jx/feed_the_pig/
Some of you may wanna read this shit
>>
8-10g of Sodium nitrite would kill you
>>
>>35737239
having your gf/bf leave you is good enough reason to kill yourself. anything is a good enough reason. nobody asked to be here, we're all forced. if we want out, we should be allowed to
>>
>>35729056
Is dropping an electrical appliance in the bathtub a decent method?
>>
>>35738265
>religious fearmongering
Yeah, no thanks.
>>
>Sleeping pills+drowning(make sure you're alone)
>Slit your veins while on pain-killers in a bath
>Jump from a really high place
>Helium, but check the concentration as lots of products had their helium rate reduced 'cause of >suicide
>Shotgun in the head I guess

I'd choose helium, jumpin' or sleeping pills.
>>
Just enlist in the military IMO. Even if you don't die, at the very least you'll be able to serve some sort of purpose if you feel that you are such a waste. It also seems like a good way to see your character, and see what kind of a person you are, if you are a pussy, or maybe you are more brave than you give yourself credit for, etc.
>>
>>35738992
Forgot to add, if you DO die, you can at least go out like a man, and not like a bitch. Even if you aren't fighting for your own reasons, and are instead fighting for a bunch of old white people in charge of your country, it just looks better than being found in your shower, completely naked with cut marks all over yourself.
>>
>>35738709
no you're pretty likely to trip your fuse and end up a vegetable
>>
>>35738992
>unironically recommending suicidal wimps join the military
>>
>>35738823
If you have a family that might find you, do NOT die in a bath full of water. After a week of lying dead in the water your body literally dissolves. Your fat, muscles and all other tissue have literally dissolved and is spread all over the tub. Your skin is also floating on top of the water. If you care about your family, please don't let them find you looking like you've been ran over by a paver machine.

Not posting the image here because it's pretty fucking graphic. I mean there is disturbing shit on this site all the time, but this is some gross shit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CrimeScene/comments/52eofh/body_of_a_woman_found_in_bathtub_suicide_very/
>>
>>35729056
1)Jumping off american niagra falls

Either

A)You become the first person to ever survive the jump

or

B)You die
>>
>>35731729
Helium displaces oxygen.
>>
>>35729309
I can't buy a shotgun, what kind of handgun would be effective?
>>
>>35729056
Shotgun in mouth, duh
>>
I hope a meme saves someone one day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzCLsVVnQHY&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>35729056
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

here you go my friend
>>
>>35732234
In my limited experience, deep cuts with a fine blade actually don't really hurt. One time at work I was cleaning a tomato slicer and it got me real good on the tip of my finger. Cut was only a few millimeters long but went real deep, took awhile to stop the bleeding. It didn't hurt, just kind of felt numb.
>>
I WANT OUT

OUT OF THIS LIFE
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.