[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't get a gf let's have an mgtow thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 0tKKHhD.jpg (54KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
0tKKHhD.jpg
54KB, 640x1136px
I can't get a gf let's have an mgtow thread
>>
File: Vaporwave.jpg (619KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vaporwave.jpg
619KB, 1920x1080px
Show those women you don't need them by making an entire movement out of it. That's like getting dumped and stopping by your ex-girlfrineds house every day to say how you don't need her anymore and are happier alone. Congrats
>>
>>35729022
My ex girlfriend was just using me. I am better off without her.
There was not a single thing about knowing her that wasn't a negative for me.
>>
>>35729022

hello stacy, how was tyrone today?
>>
>>35729022
movements are always lead by the most obnoxious portion of a demographic
its the same bunch of idiots parading around a different identity culture while the rest of us baffle at it.
>>
File: WIN_20170323_04_07_45_Pro.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170323_04_07_45_Pro.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
>>35729135
Nice try, but I'm not your strawman Stacy, sorry
>>
File: joo.gif (31KB, 500x584px) Image search: [Google]
joo.gif
31KB, 500x584px
>mgtow

Yes, goy, MGTOW is the future!
>>
>>35729721
Why would you be baffled that people have a different life and experiences than you have?
>>
>>35729135
>>35730007
Neonazi scumbags get out
You're going to sit around and cry other people are destroying society when all you do is manufacture meth that destroys the users and societies health. Fucking retards.
>>
>>35730133
Seconded. Kek wills, fucking leave Neonazis.
>>
>>35730133
>>35730181
Disliking Jews isn't a Nazi thing, it's an everybody thing.
>>
>>35729969
get back to work and stop shitposting
>>
>>35730181
where is your kek now???
>>35730211
>>
>>35730211
>>35730244
Disliking Jews is kind of one of the main things Nazi's did. I know you're either trolling or too conspiracy-ed to care but disliking Jews isn't hip, it isn't cool and it doesn't make you smart. Are there bad Jews? Of course. But disparaging a race because over the internet because "muh anonymity" is childishly asinine.
>>
>>35730236
It's 5 AM, i get off at 7 and I have all of my work done (and have for at least 2 hours now). My boss browses 4chan and doesn't care what I do as long as the work gets done.
>>
>>35730211
No it's not an everybody thing, it's basically only white supremacists, russians, and arabs. Basically the only people that hate jews are the worse places to live and it's not the jews fault no matter how much you try to blame someone else gullible fool.
What do you do for society? What do you produce as a product, what services do you provide? Do you own a business, how many families do you support? The answer is none, yet you're convinced it's other wise with no evidence to the contrary. That's pretty much delusional. Dummy.
>>
>"The fox and the grapes: The thread"
Dude...
>>
>>35731167
Okay what's the moral of the story of the fox and the grapes?
>Oh look the fox wanted something and couldn't get it, let's point and laugh! Fuck foxes! Hahahaha!
>>
>>35731781
Or... ya know. Maybe it was putting down things just because you can't have them is wrong. There isn't only beauty in what you can personally achieve. Ya know.. maybe that's the moral?
>>
>>35731822
So you're entire point is
>hahahaha fuck you, you can't have what you want
You know what analogy might fit better than sour grapes is maybe you acting like a bitter sadistic asshole.
Sort of like a kid with a ball and a dog you pretend to throw the ball and then laugh when the dog runs after it, and get angry when it doesn't want to play anymore.
>>
>>35731964
>>35731964
Stay bitter, ponyboy.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.