[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you live in a town with nothing but normalfags You know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg (39KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Carl_Brutananadilewski.jpg
39KB, 600x450px
>TFW you live in a town with nothing but normalfags

You know how hard it is to find people into anime, or any kind of like nerdy shit in my town? Pretty hard, I live in a small rural town, and there is nothing to do here. I have zero friends because it's like I want to hang out with weeaboos and shit, it's like I have nothing in common with people my age in this town.

I'm 24 and everyone wants to go out and drink with friends, or like party and shit. I'd love to find some people I could relate to, just so I could have people to hang out with and not feel lonely/bored all the time.
>>
>>35727553
You don't meet a lot of weirdos if you don't live in a city.
Sad truth of it.
>>
>>35727571
Yeah, I accepted that a while back. Seems like all the crazy weirdos congregate to the city, though I imagine you have some in the small towns as well. It's just a matter of finding them I guess.
>>
File: NUUUUU DONT LIEK IT.gif (283KB, 457x458px) Image search: [Google]
NUUUUU DONT LIEK IT.gif
283KB, 457x458px
>>35727553
>tfw you live in a state of nothing but normalfags
woo, 'cali' for lyfe, dawg

im going to buy one of those 'cali' shirts like everyone else here so they know, i too am from cali, my dude
>>
I feel you man.
All I want is a weeb crew to blast anisongs out the window with as we roll through the night streets in a black Impala
>>
>>35727658
Damn straight, like I use to be friends with a lot of weebs. Even in college I had some weeb friends and we use to just walk around campus acting retarded, and talking about anime. It was fun, like it was just nice to have friends and people you could relate to.
>>
>>35727553
>going out and drinking
>partying
>going out
you're right, you DO live in a town of normalfags.
just kidding.
but no seriously, i dont think there are any nerds that would be up for going out and drinking.
you should go undercover normie and reveal you're a weeb when you have secured a group of friends
>>
>>35727766
>"So what'd you guys think of Anon?"
>'Uh...h-he seemed cool until he got drunk and started running around with his arms out behind him.'
>>
File: 1448018352572.png (178KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1448018352572.png
178KB, 500x500px
>>35727553
post town, maybe an anon here lives near it
>>
>>35727828
I'm scared to post where I live on the internet, but I will say I live in northeast Texas.
>>
as shit as it is people like that make for shit friends, we had an autist guy in college who was ok but a total retard socially, those types are fine online since it doesn't matter but irl you should just get normal friends and just bs your way through, be a lot better than having one autist as a friend.
>>
>>35727553

>tfw grew up on farm in the middle of nowhere
>tiny village school, still found a bunch of guys to talk vidya, movies and animu with every break
>decide to make a Hokuto no Ken movie with some people, need more people as actors, others, everyone loves the idea, invite normies home to watch HnK, all guys love it and most of the girls too
>make shitty HnK movie with bazooka VHS camera borrowed from rich girls dad, everyone is really into it
>>
>>35728086
bruh just say fist of the north star
>>
File: 1424909775828.png (245KB, 500x434px) Image search: [Google]
1424909775828.png
245KB, 500x434px
>>35728137

I'll up you one notch, it was titled "Ken the Great Bearfist" in this part of the world, kek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U19vlriUMc8
>>
>>35728256
got me there anon.
I didn't know jap so i was like tf is this anime i've never heard of it
then i had to look it up
>>
>>35728086
I demand to see this film, Anon.
>>
>>35728402

Am sorry anon, I don't think I have any copy of it left, maybe some of the others have, there was a kid who made copies for those who wanted, I'm 35 years old now and lost contact with those people aeons ago. It'd be a festival of cringe though, no doubts.
>>
>>35727553
I don't see how liking anime disqualifies you from being normal. It's not the 90's anymore.
>>
>>35728528
Oh excuse me, I forgot normalfags know what Naruto is, and that's about it.
>>
>>35728491
DAMMIT. I asked because I had a similar experience. Me and a few friends made a Ultraman movie back when. I love home movies. It'd be cringy. But there was passion in it.
>>
File: 1387014723290.jpg (36KB, 476x476px) Image search: [Google]
1387014723290.jpg
36KB, 476x476px
>>35728572

>Urutaraman, Urutaraman

I'm just gonna have to revert that request anon, pls tell me you have this uploaded somewhere.
>>
>>35728620
Our camera man, James, made a torrent of it online. Our title was Ultraman Keijiko. I think he titled the torrent Ultraman Keijiko: The Galaxy World Battle.
This was 2004. Good luck finding it, anon. I played Ultraman in the film. We literally just used a silver and red pull over as our Ultraman costume. The monster was a generic wolfman costume from a halloween store.
>>
>>35727553
I was in the same position as you back when i was 22 OP.
You know what I did?
I moved somewhere else. Now im in the big city where the kinds of people are much more diverse, but im still friendless I fucked up and moved to a majority white area that's afraid of black people. lol......
>>
>>35727553
weebshit needs to be done alone or over the internet

I watch like 8 hours of anime a day and I still called a group of manchildren who were watching seasonal moeshit together a pack of faggots
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.