[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to know if girls are attracted to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: 1488611189940.jpg (136KB, 797x876px) Image search: [Google]
1488611189940.jpg
136KB, 797x876px
Sometimes I see girls look at me and look away, only to look at me a couple more times in quick succession. I caught one girl doing this a few days ago and I looked at her until she looked back at me and she quickly looked down and smiled. Sometimes I'm just sitting there minding my own business and look at someone and they are staring at me and quickly look away. A weird thing I've noticed is that when some girls will be talking to someone else they will be looking at me, granted I am reasonably in the direction they are already looking in. Do these occurrences mean anything? Or do people just like to look at people sometimes, not necessarily because they like them?
>>
>>35727481
If there's nothing that you think super sticks out to you, then that's a pretty good sign imo. If they look at you and smile back that's definitely good. I was walking past this one girl on the way to the library at my uni today and she was pretty much looking straight at me as I walked by, smiling. She was pretty cute. Maybe in another universe I would have talked to her, but I have a girlfriend so none of that. Point is, it was probably fair to think she was attracted to me especially given she maintained eye contact with me.

Oh yeah, eye contact is really good. Especially if you look back at them and smile or grin a little bit, and then maybe turn away after a bit. If they respond well, you're probably in the clear. Though you'll never know how they really feel unless you go and talk to them or something.
>>
File: 1489716713537.jpg (346KB, 1600x876px) Image search: [Google]
1489716713537.jpg
346KB, 1600x876px
>>35727564
Yeah, I guess no matter what they do, nothing will happen unless I talk to them. But seriously, how the hell do you do that without looking like a creep? The majority of these encounters are on the bus, the one where the girl smiled was while she was packing up her stuff to leave class and I had just entered to start mine. In fact, I never see anyone just start talking to strangers out of the blue. Maybe it's all just Tinder and parties nowadays, if that's the case it would be extra creepy to approach any of these girls
>>
>>35727647
If they think you're attractive already, you've already got a leg up so you can play with a bit of an advantage, as it'll be less easy for them to just think of you as a creep. They'll think, "oh that cute guy came to talk to me, that's nice" or something of the sort. Don't push it too much though.

Usually you just have to figure out something that you think you two can talk about, and just start talking. If there's a girl who's always exchanging looks with me during class or before/after or something, instead of just looking at each other the next time, maybe greet her. It's better to do that with people you see more regularly rather than someone you see in a one-off sort of context like the bus, imo.

At any rate, I'd say just look for conversation starters, or notice something about them and start talking about it. Do you know about any of the things they seem interested in? Take notice and talk about that. Everyone loves talking about what they like. Just be natural, and not too heavy handed or tryhard. Ease your nerves and just give it a shot, and learn for the possible next time.
>>
File: 1483131069779.jpg (350KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483131069779.jpg
350KB, 1920x1200px
>>35727887
I'm engineering, so there are like 5 girls in my class and I'm pretty sure they are taken. I'm also not very social, so small talk is difficult. Unless a girl makes it very clear that she likes me, my best chance is probably Tinder. I just have to not jackoff for long enough until I'm horny enough to convince myself to make one
>>
Just call them women. Girls make you sound like a confused teenager.
>>
>>35728098
Not to discourage you too much, but I'll warn you. Tinder is okay but I didn't really see much success from it. I had it since like my second semester of first year up to like January of this year. I think 90% of guys are much better off just meeting girls the traditional way, and I think you are too. I think the guys who can effectively use tinder are mostly just guys who could do fine IRL without it anyway. Guys who don't feel they could do well IRL and need tinder are better off without it imo. I guess I had it for about 4 semesters, so like two years. I'll tell you the most success I had with it.

- I'm like a pretty average looking lightskinned black guy, like 6-7/10 from most people, been called cute sometimes

- had a on/off fwb thing with a girl where we made out a few times, though we never had sex, she was thicc with a nice rack so it was alright i guess. she cut it off after she decided she wanted relationship more than a fwb thing

- met up with this one girl who went to a local community college, we walked around my college campus and we hung out a bit. she was obviously very attracted to me and we hugged it out for longer than average and i think i fucked up when we were holding each other close and i got a boner and she could definitely feel it

the ugly:
- got used by this one girl who i took to breakfast one morning and then she never talked to me again

- many many girls who aren't willing to ever do anything or don't respond to your messages, or have strange circumstances like they live with their parents or something which makes things too difficult imo. most girls at my college could do better than me for the most part, even the ones on tinder soooooooo

Use at your own risk, but try more actively to make the girls thing work IRL than on tinder. I never came close to a gf on tinder, but i made it happen with a girl i met in person. take from that what you will and i'm open to any questions
>>
>>35728289
Huh, ok. University clubs then, I think. There's really no other way to get to know girls in a natural way in my situation. Fuck I should have done this sooner, I'm almost graduated. Hopefully they've got video game clubs. Tons of asian girls here and they seem to like video games. Either that or I'm gonna have to start watching anime and join the anime club. Thanks for the responses, anon!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.