[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Nightmares Are Awesome

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: odin.jpg (19KB, 220x323px)
odin.jpg
19KB, 220x323px
Odin was the centerpiece of my dream. It seemed to have taken place in a mix of our current reality and a haunted graveyard/hill sort of setting. Odin's face was contorted in a horrifying way, and there were large fangs protruding from his nostrils. He looked like a grim reaper. Following him was a horde of dead people.

He passed through me as if I wasn't even there. When I woke up, I thought about the fact that he might have looked like that because Norse paganism has largely died out, and isn't worshiped anymore. A dying, forgotten God he's become.

One interesting thing to note is that my dreams always seem to have really cool "setpieces" if you will, fantastical lands or structures in them. I don't have dreams very often.
>>
>>35726274
the only interesting aspect of my dreams anymore is that my dream will manufacture memories as backstory for the dream "Oh yeah, I remember that time I was doing this before"
>>
HEIL ODIN YEEE
>>
File: dogo.jpg (15KB, 317x275px)
dogo.jpg
15KB, 317x275px
>>35726274
got to say OP your dream is both cool and scary, tell Odin i said hello in your next dream.
>>
>>35726274
post more nightmares very interesting. Maybe the dead Odin symbolizes the dead values of the viking era, that you idolize but are intimidated by (which is why he looked so spooky).
>>
>>35726274
>Odin was the centerpiece of my dream. It seemed to have taken place in a mix of our current reality and a haunted graveyard/hill sort of setting. Odin's face was contorted in a horrifying way, and there were large fangs protruding from his nostrils. He looked like a grim reaper. Following him was a horde of dead people.
>He passed through me as if I wasn't even there. When I woke up, I thought about the fact that he might have looked like that because Norse paganism has largely died out, and isn't worshiped anymore. A dying, forgotten God he's become.
>One interesting thing to note is that my dreams always seem to have really cool "setpieces" if you will, fantastical lands or structures in them. I don't have dreams very often.
Have you ever considered perhaps maybe you have autism?
>>
>>35726323
>when you wake up and get confused because you still think those memories are real for a few minutes
>>
I had a dream similar to yours, the setting was a mountainside quarry, it was raining heavily and thundering, I was among a crew of big guys and we were excavating a massive hammer. I assume it had to be thors hammer
>>
>>35726274
>>my nightmares are awesome
t. someone that doesn't have nightmares
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.