[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

meth addicted brother makes me feel super sad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: yum.jpg (53KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
53KB, 600x600px
it's really quite bad. today he just showed up here for like 5 minutes to take food and rummage through things. probably stole more stuff to sell for cash. and he lied about wanting to talk to us sometime in the future. like he wants to talk about what he'll do after getting out of jail.

everytime i see him now i get crazy sad and depressed. it ruins my entire day. had plans to workout and do some homework but instead i'm just sitting here feeling awful. like as angry as he makes me sometimes i can't stay angry and then i'm sad. which is so much worse.

i'm imagining how much pain he's in. to do this shit to your family. imagine the guilt.
>>
I've been through similar shit anon.
Watch as father uses meth/coke steals and ask for money to support habbit and later dies from presumably drug overdose
Mother chainsmokes cigarettes I ask her to quit since i've been a child but she continues to smoke everyday anyway. Now im just lying in bed on 4chan while she fucking coughs all night.
It makes me so fucking mad that someone you care about could so easily ignore you for an addiction
I'm not really sure what advice to give you because people close to you will never change until they want to. It doesn't matter how much you beg them to change or tell them that it hurts you, they will never change until they want to.
The unfortunate truth is they care more about keeping up this addiction than you. atleast that's how i've always perceived it.
>>
>>35724955
He probably turns to meth as a way of coping with having a tripfag vegan brother
>>
i don't know what to do :(

every time i see him now it's like just awful.
>>
>>35725691
does he live with you?
>>
>>35724955
Omg I didn't know you posted here
>>
File: anxiety.jpg (247KB, 450x563px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety.jpg
247KB, 450x563px
>>35726179
this is my troll account for pol and fit. it's very shameful :(
>>
>>35724955
i have always wanted to try heroin or meth because it seems fun and would make me die faster

then maybe if i don't die and come clean i will have some semblance of confidence
>>
>>35724955
fucking lame man idk if your parents are more sad about you being a mutilated faggot or your brother doing supercoffee aka stay up 3 says jerking off until you hallucinate. he feels bad for sure man. you know what addiction is like? it can get BAD. ive been where id rather die than be clean. you are still human in there and know it is fucked

>>35726293
dear fuck dude it gets dark fast. ive done both. i had a stim binge where i did loads of work and jerked off and got bad paranoia coming down and sleep paralysis and shit. i use opioids like every day and they just melt shit right away, i can waste away without even caring. stepping back and looking at the habit is fucked.

sure the first time you do it it is fun and games but after you have to come back to reality and want more you find yourself looking for escape constantly. it is scary how much you can get controlled. master of puppets is about coke addiction and alice in chains wrote loads about h. angry chair is what bad opiate addiction feels like.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.