[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic shit you do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1430586224252.jpg (230KB, 1200x1101px) Image search: [Google]
1430586224252.jpg
230KB, 1200x1101px
>ten years ago
>13
>after school would go on Xbox every day
>had a small group of online friends
>when I turned on the Xbox I would quickly go to my settings to appear offline
>didnt want online friends to know that I had no life outside of video games and school
>would appear online at random points in the evening
>when we were playing together sometimes I would make up an excuse to go and force myself off the Xbox so they thought I had some sort of social life
>>
I used to do that until I realized literally nobody on my friends list even noticed me.
>>
File: stal.png (37KB, 296x305px) Image search: [Google]
stal.png
37KB, 296x305px
>>35724539
I used to fantasize about becoming the "dictator" of the school allowing me to enact my revenge against all the chads and stacies who shunned & mocked me over the years. Keep in mind that I had this fantasy from about 2nd grade all the way to senior graduation.
>>
I used to talk to myself all the time.

I could literally do it for hours. It was almost like getting lost in thought but doing it on purpose. It was a great way to unwind after school or work or whatever, just sitting there talking to myself about literally whatever was on my mind.
>>
File: 1486357045281.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
1486357045281.png
32KB, 688x578px
>>35725189
I still talk to myself. Most of the day I am having conversations with myself in my head.
>>
>>35725189
A lot of people say talking to yourself is crazy, but I don't think that it is. Do normal people literally never do it, not even for a minute?

But yeah, I do it sometimes too, not as much as I used to.
>>
>>35725189
I talk to myself all the time. Only problem is that sometimes I catch myself doing it (under my breath) in public.
>>
>>35724539
as a kid i used to think everyone could hear my thoughts
I would stop thinking about something personal or embarrassing if i was in public
>>
>>35725248
I've never talked to myself before. I've tried it once or twice before, like tried as in actually attempted to hold a conversation with myself, but nothing I say really "suprises" me. I don't learn anything new or have any new ideas to discuss so after a few sentences it fizzles out and I stop.
>>
>Get hurt
>Make sound of Halo2/Halo3 Breaking.

>Does it still hurt?

>Yes:
>Make The "BWO BWO BWO BWO BWO BWO" sheilds down sound from Halo2/Halo3

>No:
>Make the "Dwwwwuuuuup" Sound of shields recharging from Halo2/Halo3

Sometime out loud.
Usually in my head.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.