[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you pick a haircut/haircut place

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 44WPOXP-_400x400[1].jpg (23KB, 336x336px) Image search: [Google]
44WPOXP-_400x400[1].jpg
23KB, 336x336px
welp, need to find new haircut place
>go into supercuts before work one day, not sure if its a local or national haircut chain
>normally go to supercuts because im a fucking manchild and dont know how to find real haircut places/dont know what to ask for when i get a haircut and supercuts seems like its like the beginner haircut place
>its thursday morning, i start work late today so i had some time but not much
>all 3 milf hairdressers are with other customers
>across the room one of them says she can help me in a moment
>yell across the room "do you guys have a wait right now?"
>tells me a short one
>now the fucking 3 hairdressers and 3 customers are all staring at me
>try to explain that i dont have time to wait and i was hoping that i could get a haircut right away
>wasnt trying to be a dick or say its their fault, just saying i didnt have time and would have to come back
>spilled spaghetti everywhere though and came off as a dick, whole place stared at me
>never going to go back
>>
supercuts is garbage anyway, they give you a "haircut" that purposefully looks like shit after 2 weeks so you'll have to go back.
>>
>>35724109
go to an asian barbershop, they wont make conversation for shit and you can just point to stuff on the wall for what kind of haircut you want
>>
>ready to pay for my haircut
>skip past the tip option on the credit card reader
>tfw to lazy to figure out how to tip
>>
go to some trendy hipster place and state what you generally want, i cant remember the name of the place i go to but every trip has been a success so far
>>
>>35724109
i get like 2 haircuts a year, i wish i had the courage to buzz it off but i have a weird head and i look 10x as ugly with short hair.
>>
File: haircut.jpg (54KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
haircut.jpg
54KB, 900x720px
>>35724109
I basically go once a year (or 10 months) to get a haircut and because I've never wanted to look like faggot related I just tell them to make it crewcut short

no idea where to start with haircuts for males, I feel they all look try-hard and pretty stupid, I get this feeling females have it easier
>>
File: 81We77q8PJL._SX522_.jpg (36KB, 522x522px) Image search: [Google]
81We77q8PJL._SX522_.jpg
36KB, 522x522px
I just have one of these. Works well enough. I never leave the house anyways.
>>
>>35724196
asians are great if yoy have straight hair, but for the love of god do not touch most asian hairdressers with a 10ft pole if you have curly ir kinky hair. Asians have brush like hair and have no idea how to cut curly hair, they try to comb and cut it with little success and eventually just attack it with a clipper so that you end up with a JUST haircut.

Trust me, I've done it enough times to know that only really good hairdressers or maybe black barbers know how to trim and style curly hair.
>>
>>35724516
This thing is great, haven't had to suffer the torture of a haircut in two years now.
>>
>>35724196
>>35724446
>>35724460
>>35724516

These guys are all dipshits. They obviously look like fucking shit. If you actually want to look attractive to the opposite sex for once in your life, don't listen to these fucking losers.

>>35724283

This guy is correct. OP, just tell me what city you live in, I'll go online and find like 5 good hipster men's barbershops and I'll link them to you. The good ones will have popular and attractive in style photos on their website.
>>
Once every 3 months I go to this place in town called "Barber Shop". The place is falling apart and all of the clocks are either 13 minutes fast or 24 minutes slow. Dogs are always running about inside. It's cheap and I'm sure it doesn't look good but it really doesn't matter, I don't look good anyway.
>>
>>35724109

When I went to a "real" barber they made my haiir look like shit.

Doesn't matter what establishment you go to, it matters who is working there. Don't fall for the fucking reddit memes "if you don't do this, then you aren't a grown up" bullshit.
>>
>>35724109
my mommy cuts my hair every time I come home from uni
>>
>>35724840
i cut my hair with a clipper and i bet I'm twice as attractive as you. I pull 9s with no effort. I was 1 of 4 men elected by popular vote to the homecoming court in high school. Didn't win but i don't care lol. I have no idea how i got picked in the first place to be honest. I didn't play any sports, I wasn't outgoing, I hardly talked to girls. I literally just played mw2 after school. Holy fuck I love that game. I lifted a lot though and was pretty juicy. It was fucking awkward to stand up on that stage in front of like 500 people lol. I fucked so many girls that summer. Every party i went to, I either made out with a girl or fucked her. INTJ master race
>>
>>35725223
LOL you're fucking cringe bro stfu, I know damn well your stupid fucking haircut looks like shit. Post a pic of your hair if your so confident. Let us be the judge.
>>
>>35725223
>>35725660

Yea, just what I thought. Get out of here nerd before I give you a knuckle sandwich.
>>
>goes to supercuts to get his haircut
>wonders why girls don't want to fuck him

jesus christ OP get it together. Do you wear cargo shorts and flip flops as well?
>>
>>35725223
damn thats a hell of a response to someone disparaging your choice of haircutting
>>
try great clips if you one close to you I normally I wait until they send me a coupon for a $6.99 then go for my cut
>>
>>35725921
all the same person
>>
File: Screenshot_20170323-004311.png (307KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170323-004311.png
307KB, 1440x2560px
>>35726907
Sorry, what was that?
Yea, that's what I thought.
>>
What's a good haircut to cover up my awful face?
>>
i go to sportclips
i don't even follow sports
>>
>>35727032
Dude, fuck off. If you feel the need to brag, on 4chan of all places, you're clearly not as successful as you're trying to come off as.
>>
>>35727094
Are you fucking dense? You accused me of samefagging and I just fucking proved to you I'm not the guy who was bragging. Fucking dipshit 15 year olds on this website man.
>>
>>35727210
Im a namefag, I didnt accuse you of shit. However, your desperate attempt to come off as "alpha" made me want to call you out. You're a faggot, deal with it.
>>
>>35725223
Kick rocks normal faggot

OP I'm just gonna assume you're white so you should get A. crewcut B. Undercut C. Don Draper. D. quiff/parted and combed to the side. (Don't go more than a few inches or you'll look like a tremendous faggot.)

obviously which one you get would depend on your face shape but it should be easy to decide.

Find a high end place and just bite the bullet .
>>
That's cringey, but live and learn.

It doesn't matter where you get your hair cut unless you really care how your hair looks. I usually go to male ones/barbers.
>>
I pay 10 for a haircuts I never like and only old conservative men go there

My hair grows within a month I think so it depletes my sheckels, would 15+1 tip confidate me alot?
>>
>>35724109
I go to the same place that my dad went to as a kid and the same place my grandpa went. The people that run it are people my dad knew from his childhood. I go out of my way to go to this super old barber shop in some dinky ass town for this reason, its like a 40 minute drive but it's the only place I trust
>>
>>35727079
I went there once in 2009 I still remember the stylist at my left she looked amazing probably not there now
>>
At Great Clips, the stylists are pushed to do cuts in seventeen minutes or less. That includes the time to walk someone back, get them cloaked, wet their hair, do the consultation, cut their hair, and check them out. 17 minutes is the maximum, the workers are rewarded for the quickest times with most pushed to reach 10-12 minute service even if it means a sub-par style. Sport Clips isn't terrible, but the stylists are trained to only specialize in crew cuts, nothing else.

On one hand, a good stylist is a good stylist so recommendation goes a long way. On the other hand, avoid salons that operate like a factory. Ask people with hair similar to yours that you like where they get their hair cut. A stylist who succeeds at fine, straight hair may not be able to cut curly and vise versa.
>>
>>35724840
pasadena
>>
>>35724109
Go to a real barber ask for a buzz cut and a clean shave.

Buy a quality razor, shave head every evening in the shower, use a shave gel.

Great style, no more barber, no more money out the door.

Did this on my 16th birthday, 10 years later and still asleep smooth as a twinks ass.
>>
File: 1356707979601.jpg (66KB, 251x249px) Image search: [Google]
1356707979601.jpg
66KB, 251x249px
Usually just get an undercut, 2 on the sides then like 4 or so inches on the top

I'm aware it's a meme haircut but whatever
>>
>>35724109
Find picture of hair cut you like save picture present picture to barber
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.