[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug overdose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Alright /r9k/, it's that time

What's the best drug to overdose on? I'm looking for something that will provide a painless and extraordinary last trip

This is something I imagine will help others on this site as well in the near future, considering the times.

I'm thinking barbiturates for the Jimi Hendrix 'experience' but I think most of them are hard to get nowadays
>>
>>35723315
Heroin is painless if you die correctly
>>
>>35723315
chinese fetty analogues
one day maybe I'll drift away
>>
File: 20170322_214013.png (278KB, 719x615px) Image search: [Google]
20170322_214013.png
278KB, 719x615px
>>35723329
How much would guarantee death though?
>>
>>35723458
Do a whole gram if it's your first time. That'll should put you down.

1.5 if you weigh a lot. Just cook it all down and don't put a lot of water in the spoon
>>
>>35723315
They have literally not made barbiturates since the 60s, mr retard.
>>
>>35723499

Heart attack seems like a pretty shitty way to go desu
>>
>>35723315
If you're set on that path, why not try the major psys first? Acid, shrooms, ketamine, dmt. They might even change your mind
>>
File: 20170208_145625.png (655KB, 719x540px) Image search: [Google]
20170208_145625.png
655KB, 719x540px
>>35723746
I would, but no one in my area is cool like that. Live in the south and it's harder than diamond cock to even find someone who sells weed. Lotta meth but that's not a good choice
>>35723458
That's the ideal, but what if i couldn't get H? What would be the second best choice
>>
>>35723746
The thought just occured to me as well. When the time comes and I'm ready to truly off myself I'll try all the big names in the book first. Nothing to lose, everything to gain.
>>
>>35723746
He's not gonna od on LSD do you know how much that would be?
You would have to eat like a whole sheet of high grade LSD
>>
>>35724030
more like you'd have to eat 100 sheets of high grade lsd
>>
>>35724030
not to od on but to have intense and beautiful experiences that might change his mind about the value of his own life
>>
fentanyl, you won't 'trip' but you'll lose consciousness very quickly and are less likely to be conscious which suffocating as can happen with other opioid ODs. If you get a lot of it pure, it's difficult to fuck up. Even if you puke it up or pass out before adminestering a full dose you'll still absorb more than enough to kill you. It will be much easier to find as well unlike fancy barbiturates and such
>>
>>35724510
Where do drugies find this stuff? And why does it exist in the first place?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.