[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SEX is OVERRATED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 23

File: ddg-abellaanderson-11335-14.jpg (76KB, 800x513px) Image search: [Google]
ddg-abellaanderson-11335-14.jpg
76KB, 800x513px
Former Robot. After having lots of sex, I wanted to come back here and tell all of you, it's overrated. Stop wasting so much time wanting it. You will get it eventually and when you do, you'll realize it too. Pretty fucking overrated.
>>
You got an std didn't you
>>
>>35723111
...it's very itchy...
>>
A healthy sex life is 100% essential for good mental health. The pleasure of the act itself is not the point. If you lack sex in your life, your brain will become sluggish and you will slowly become mentally ill
>>
File: 1488373035165.png (22KB, 804x743px) Image search: [Google]
1488373035165.png
22KB, 804x743px
>>35723150
Do you have any evidence to back that claim up?
>>
It's only amazing in the beginning because it's new. After that, sex just becomes very normal. It's no different than the way you feel masturbating honestly. I'm talking mentally, there's nothing revolutionary about it. It's just an act you do, and shoot your load. It's a very hollow achievement, so don't worry about it too much. Finding a girlfriend for the emotional connection, that's actually much more satisfying.
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
>>35723175
You are stupid enough to ask this? We are in the middle of a venezuelan seashell painting board full of sex-deprived people who happen to all be completely fucked in the head

But if that's really not enough to convince you, just do an internet search of "sex deprivation mental illness" or something. It is not my job to do menial tasks for you
>>
I think it's intimacy robots yearn for more than sex
>>
>>35723333
What I hear is that you cannot. Having sex actually decreases your consciousness, and at the moment of orgasm the part of your brain that controls behavior is completely shut off, similar to the effect of heroin. This explains why all the greatest thinkers were virgins/celibate.
>>
>>35723333

Can't people just fap those mental illnesses away?
>>
File: 1435180651334.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1435180651334.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>35723236
>Finding a girlfriend for the emotional connection, that's actually much more satisfying.

Wow, you fucking genius why do you think we're all here. You're not a robot nor ever was one. You were just another dormant normie

NOW FUCK OFF
>>
>>35723236
An emotional connection is just a nice way of saying mutual validation. It is nothing but an egobooster. All this romance fixation is simply vanity.
>>
>>35723430
Fapping does not release positive hormones nearly as effectively as actual sex. Fapping causes your brain to fire off a ton of dopamine, which can be a bad thing (leaves you with decreased dopamine for a while). And another really good example: whereas fapping decreases testosterone, sex increases testosterone substantially. Your brain knows the difference between sex and fapping.

>>35723425
I don't see how you can dispute that sex deprivation is a bad thing. Should you have sex 10 times a day? Probably not. But having sex once a week has massive benefits
>>
>>35723558
>you can dispute that sex deprivation is a bad thing.

It is like saying heroin deprivation is a bad thing.
>>
>>35723603
Except we are not talking about heroin. We are talking about an act that:

- increases testosterone
- promotes healthy, sustained dopamine levels
- decreases stress

All of those things make your brain work better. That is a scientific fact. Not to mention, LACK of sex can obviously lead to depression (look at all the people on this board). You think a depressed person will have the energy to win a Nobel prize? The answer is no.
>>
Food is overrated guys

brb going back up to the buffet for my 5th plate
>>
>>35723677
Where is the evidence for your claims? You are suggesting a direct causation, but I know for a fact that no evidence exist for such a claim.
>>
>>35723516
life is vain
any pursuit of lifegoals therefore is vanity
>>
As humans we are programmed to need

Food
Sleep
Sex

those are the fundamentals and we lack the third, so basically we lack something that we crave in order to function well.
>>
>>35723796
Maybe it is just you who cannot imagine life another way.
>>
>>35723775
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1529008 - Proves testosterone is increased by sex

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15355456 (Look at the "objective" in the summary: "Lack of sexual activity...decreases testosterone")

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20894914,00.html - "Ways sex affects your brain" they claim it can even relieve pain and boost your mood
>>
>>35723097
I want sex because I want to dominate. I love telling others what to do and having a woman I can boss around sounds awesome. I would make her cook without clothes on and fuck her afterwards. I'd make a mess on purpose and tell er t clean that shit up before I spank her like an old timey 50s husband. She would also watch me fuck ther girls.
>>
>>35723823
You are not programmed to need any of those.
You need food, because if you do not get food you body doesn't get any energy and cannot perform the functions to keep you alive. You are programmed to feel hunger.
You need sleep to restitute, because otherwise your body will be unable to perform to the functions to keep you alive. You are programmed to feel tired.
You do not need sex. Having sex can provide offspring, which is necessary for traits to be carried on. You are programmed to want sex. Want, not need.
>>
>>35723920
If I don't eat food I'll starve and eventually die

If I don't sleep my body wont be able to perform the functions to to maintain my body so eventually my body breaks down, give it enough time and I'll die

If I don't get sex well sure I won't die but it will have a psychological impact, look at everyone on this board.
>>
File: sad_frog.jpg (87KB, 736x748px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
87KB, 736x748px
>>35723920
Yes, "Want, not need"

Similarly, if you are going to run a marathon, "running shoes" are a desire, not a necessity. But running a marathon without the proper shoes is incredibly painful and inefficient.

Similarly, living without sex is possible. But it is very unpleasant, and your brain will NEVER be at its full potential without sex.
>>
>>35723889
From your own sources:
Falling in love, getting married or even just committing to the opposite sex causes an initial drop in testosterone levels.
Taking cocaine and having sex don't feel exactly the same, but they do involve the same [brain] regions as well as different regions of the brain," says Timothy Fong, MD, associate professor of psychiatry at UCLA's David Geffen School of Medicine.

The only claim of yours that has any backing is that there is a slight increase of testosterone immediately after sex.
>>
>>35724012
Oh so we don't need food to survive Ok then what do you say when you starve to death?
>>
>>35724003
>>35724012
The problem here is not lack of sex. It is low self-esteem resulting from rejection and low social status.
>>
That could literally said about anything.

Quality thread OP.
>>
>>35723097
when will you fucking retards understand that this argument NEVER works
>>
>>35723236
Even that becomes hollow after the honey moon phase.

The most satisfying thing you can achieve in this is being comfortable enjoying your own company.
>>
>>35724025
Sex also gives you status. Having lots of attractive women like you makes people more likely to trust you because we trust the opinions f beautiful women. Donald Trump was able to become president largely because of his rep as a womanizer and billionaire. Sex gives a halo effect
>>
>>35724262
Being attractive gives a halo effect. No one can tell if a person has sex by looking at them.
>>
>>35723558
I wonder if sex with a whore provides the same benefit. Like, actual paid sex.

Probably not, if I had to guess. Even a slut with no emotional attachment would give you the feeling of conquest. Prostitutes not as much.
>>
>>35724317
The increase of testosterone during sex is probably tied to the loss of inhibition, not any kind of personal validation.
>>
>>35723823
you dont need sleep or sex
you do need water, oxygen and a modest temperature tho
>>
>>35723236
>equating fapping with condom less pussy
>>
>>35724441
You do need sleep. You will die if go without sleep for long enough.
>>
>>35724464
but wasnt there some guy that got shot in the head and didnt need sleep after that
>>
>>35723097
as a robot I can say that sex itself is overrated
I can masturbate, so sticking it into something isn't the issue of robotness.
the issue is not knowing how it feels to have someone emotionally and physically intimate.
>>
>>35724545
I just checked it, and according to wikipedia the story of Hungarian soldier Paul Kern is a myth.
>>
>>35724293
You don't understand the halo effect. It means you have x so yu must have y. You're rich so you're smart. You have sex with attractive women so you're a good leader.
>>
>>35723097
finally someone said it. I used to say that to a couple robots I knew and they just went 'THAT'S BULLSHIT I WANT SECC'
>>
>>35724707
>The halo effect is a cognitive bias in which an observer's overall impression of a person, company, brand, or product influences the observer's feelings and thoughts about that entity's character or properties

People rate the personality of attractive people higher.
>>
>>35724560
>as a robot
>had sex

Wewzers
>>
>>35724733
Anything in life is overrated if you have it enough.

Something you deeply desire, someone else will say it's over rated.
>>
Sex isn't overrated. It's just that men forget how having a truly special emotional connection with a woman is just as important as getting laid. A guy can have sex with 100s of women and still feel unfulfilled if he never lands that one special woman.
>>
File: 1486617875697.png (18KB, 514x456px) Image search: [Google]
1486617875697.png
18KB, 514x456px
>>35724856
>a truly special emotional connection with a woman
>>
>>35724745
It also means getting laid and having lots of attractive women helps you
>>
>>35724913
It makes some people think higher of you, sure, but it comes down to attraction, including social status and having a sympathetic, neotenic appearance.
>>
>>35723097
I don't care about sex anyway, I'm fine staying a virgin. All I want is an innocent girl who loves me. I need affection, not sex.
>>
>>35723333

>it is not my job to do menial tasks for you

And its not his job to find the evidence for you, fucking retard.
>>
>>35723333
>We are in the middle of a venezuelan seashell painting board full of sex-deprived people who happen to all be completely fucked in the head
And? That doesn't prove anything.

>It is not my job to do menial tasks for you
Yes it is. Burden of proof you dipshit
>>
>>35723097
Sex is great when it with someone you truly love and they love you too... or so I've been told
>>
>>35723236
>It's only amazing in the beginning because it's new. After that, sex just becomes very normal. It's no different than the way you feel masturbating honestly. I'm talking mentally, there's nothing revolutionary about it. It's just an act you do, and shoot your load. It's a very hollow achievement, so don't worry about it too much. Finding a girlfriend for the emotional connection, that's actually much more satisfying.
>IM A NORMIE TRUUUUUUSTTTTT ME
fuck off
>>35723333
>We are in the middle of a venezuelan seashell painting board
you too literal reddit child
>>
File: 1488258972078.jpg (12KB, 471x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488258972078.jpg
12KB, 471x480px
Has anybody successfully forced themselves to become asexual.
>>
>>35723378
Then why do so many think sexbots will be the end for women?
>>
>>35723097
It's not overrated. Had sex with girlfriend again last night. Had plenty of sex before, but it's a great feeling that you have afterwards.

Sex is the reward you get for playing the game right. The endorphins that are released from sex are amazing. It's good for your health and overall mood.

Don't listen to OP folks. Keep working on yourselves and maybe someday you too can have sex.
>>
>>35725331
This is cruelty on a whole new level
>>
>>35723482
this tbqhwy senpai
orerisiganl commentneoar
>>
>>35725392
What is? My post?
>>
>finish up sex with gf

>immediately want her to leave so I can make a cup of coffee and play some battlefield
>>
Yes. This is absolutely true. Whether society chooses to believe it or not.

I'll offer my own perspective as someone who is a 26 year old kissless virgin.

For much of my life, I believed the whole "you NEED to be having sex all the time" meme that so many young people believe.
I've come to realize that it wasn't not get sex that was making me depressed, it was letting society convince me that I was a failure as a human for not having it.

Sex isn't a need. Look at all the people throughout history who went without sex for long periods of time, sometimes even their whole lives. Spiritual leaders, religious lay people, priests, monks, nuns, scientists, thinkers, seamen, traders and other travellers.
They got by fine because they weren't being deluded into thinking they would keel over if they weren't constantly having sex.

It is only in the recent past when things like birth control came about where sex suddenly became a need.
And to all the people saying that they just want a woman to love them and have an emotional connection with them, why does it have to be a woman? If you don't care about sex, then you can have that deep connection with anyone. Start cultivating a genuine love for humanity. Eros isn't real love. It is shallow an possessive and fickle.
That idea forms the center of monastic life. Leaving behind the false delusion of erotic love and forming real genuine connections with other people. These people have dedicated their lives to enjoying higher, more lasting things than erotic love.

Celibacy is a gift. Don't let anyone say that it is always an evil or it is "unhealthy". More often than not, their attachment to lust is far more unhealthy.
Embrace celibacy
>>
I'll give my own take.
I've had three gfs since 16 (now 27) and am currently living with and may go on to marry the one I'm with currently.
I'd agree with OP that sex can be overrated in many cases, but you know what isn't overrated?
Being with someone.
Having a person who loves you, supports you and tries to make you happy even when you are struggling.
This..this cannot be beat. And sex can be on the next level when done with the right person.
>>
>>35725599
>Spiritual leaders, religious lay people, priests, monks, nuns, scientists, thinkers, seamen, traders and other travellers.
and people who jerk it to anime
>>
File: 1490141660482.jpg (40KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1490141660482.jpg
40KB, 320x320px
>>35725830
>Being with someone

>implying we can do that
I think you should leave
>>
>>35725830

I'm the opposite, I prefer 100% being alone than with anyone on the planet. I need sex though. I legit need to be left alone for most of my life.
>>
>>35725975
I've been here since 07', maybe you should fuck right off.
I'm a complete introvert but saw a psychologist and learned that avoidance fuels our anxiety with people (girls in particular).
Take a comedian, for example. They have to accept that sometimes they will bomb and it will suck, but they don't let it stop them. They continue to get back up on stage. If you're starting out, you'll likely be shit and will bomb more often for a fairly long time.
But..as time goes on and you keep putting yourself out there, you WILL get better. I don't care who you are. You will get better.
I fucking know it is painful, and it can be brutal and embarrassing to put yourself out there and talk to people, having to experience rejection and all the tiny awkward moments that many of us pick up on so well. But trust me, it gets better with applied effort.
>>
>>35723097
Former Robot. After making lots of friends, I wanted to come back here and tell all of you, it's overrated. Stop wasting so much time wanting them. You will get them eventually and when you do, you'll realize it too. Pretty fucking overrated.
>>
>>35726088
That's cool, then. Try Tinder. Hone your social skills, mentioned in my above post if it's a barrier then just meet for drinks (at a local brewery not a bar) for example and fuck.
>>
>>35726108
I've been trying for ages and still can't even keep eye contact.
>>
>>35723175
This board itself is more than enough evidence.
>>
File: 212.jpg (16KB, 680x309px) Image search: [Google]
212.jpg
16KB, 680x309px
>>35726168
It sucks man. I gave up long ago and now I just stay in a corner everywhere I go
>>
>>35725331

Game doesn't exist. Its all a lie. Getting sex is like trying to ride an amusement ride as a short kid with no money. The fun ones require you to be a little taller. The ones that are suitable for your height aren't as fun. You're waiting in a big line with other people like you. You want to ride it so badly because it looks fucking fun. The line (time it takes for women to consider fucking you) is so huge that you think it will be impossible to ride. Your hopes are almost ruined until you see other people your age getting off the ride who had a fun time. They tell you "Just wait in line bro!". They're a little bit taller but you don't let that worry you. You do just that. Wait in line. But the sooner you get closer to that ride, you realize there are requirements to ride it such as height (looks meter and/or status) and the price (money) to ride it. Others see this and they leave the line because they know they can't ride it. You on the other hand aren't even tall enough but you have your hopes high. In a glimpse you see others just simply going in front of the line AND they're the optimal height. You go do to the same thing because you think waiting in line is lame. Little did you know that those people have a v.i.p season pass to be first in line with every ride paid off. (god tier genetics/dominance). You on the other hand get rejected and get told to go back in line. You do this in other rides and the outcome is the same. Foolishly, you convince yourself that it will eventually work but in the end it doesn't work and you end up going home wondering what you did wrong. How did those people just go in?

You come back in a few years and you're the optimal height. Enough money in your pocket to ride all the rides but instead you only end up riding a few before the amusement park closes for the season. You got to ride a couple of rides but it doesn't compare to people who had the VIP pass to ride all the rides effortlessly.
>>
>>35726346
sounds like you have no game buddy.

Sure attraction is important, but most people aren't so horrifically ugly that they can't score a few times.

Look, once you have sex with a decent girl once or twice and you realize what it took to get there, it's not that hard to get there again. It takes some social awareness.
>>
File: CuDRIClWcAQ_swm.jpg (127KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CuDRIClWcAQ_swm.jpg
127KB, 1200x900px
yeah, it isnt that great. i dont even get excited about sex. its just like ok we are horny lets have sex. it feels pretty decent but isnt insane. i have pretty fried pleasure centers though. i can be in the middle of my gf riding me and think about math and stuff. my libido is fucked. im glad im not obsessed with sex though.

it isn't as great as you think either. is is messy and there are logistic issues and staying hard through a whole session or going again too soon can be an issue. ive legit felt more raw pleasure jerking off than from sex. i like watching her and stuff though. ive had times where she was blowing me and it felt like barely anything and i was kinda flaccid since we already did it so much and i was drinking some and was on painkillers.
>>
>>35726449
You realize you're on /r9k/ right?

origginel
>>
I wouldn't be sad if I never had sex again. It's so much work just for a brief orgasm and I hate being naked/vulnerable like that.

Really want kids though. :/
>>
>>35726449

Looks, status, and money is all that matters you delusional faggot. No amount of "game" will get you laid with a hot model if you don't fit that criteria. Also, there's escorts so no need for "game" anyways.
>>
>>35726449

>sounds like you have no game buddy.

how can you have something that doesn't exist?
>>
File: 1483320587762.jpg (82KB, 783x590px) Image search: [Google]
1483320587762.jpg
82KB, 783x590px
>>35723097
It's not that it's overrated. It's that it is a measure of social fitness and by not getting any, you are seen as an inferior social good. If you graduated college without getting laid at least once in your life, there is seriously something wrong with you and you should just kill yourself. You will otherwise live a sad life on the periphery of normiedom, watching others live as you wish you could have lived, desired, appreciated, sated, and most importantly, loved.
>>
>>35725599
You're wrong about that. Religious leaders got lots of ass w he nobody was looking. Most scientists were Chads from rich families. Casanova is a good example if a guy like that. He wrote books on maths and science while he fucked everyone's wife.
>>
>>35726108
Learning by experience comes from contrasting successes and failures. If there will be only failures, nothing will be learned.
>>
>>35725599
>They got by fine
Frustration has contributed to plenty of problems for plenty of them.
>>
File: 1489939043242.png (299KB, 535x548px) Image search: [Google]
1489939043242.png
299KB, 535x548px
>>35723333
OH FUCK IT'S YOU

IT'S THE EXTRA CHROMOSOME HOUR

Wait anon what was it today?
>>
>>35723097
If sex is overrated why is it so powerful? People voted for Trump because not doing so makes you a cuckold. People become white nationalists because they can't stand the thought of a black penis in a white vagina. I read Heartiste and he tells me the rewards of sex make fascism worth it. Don't tell me sex isn't everything I want it to be. It a going to be the greatest feeling on Earth
>>
File: spurdo_sparde_not_an_argument.jpg (103KB, 728x843px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo_sparde_not_an_argument.jpg
103KB, 728x843px
>>35725599
>26 year old kissless virgin
Anon, you are a fucking testament to the human mind's ability to delude itself and preserve whatever sanity it has left. Virginity is not the normal state of an adult human being and the thousands of babies born every day are a testament to that. You created a rationale that ennobles your suffering when in reality you are suffering not because of any abstract ideal or cause, but because you are a failure of a human being. You refuse to accept this because such a thought would drive you insane, destroying what little fragile ego you managed to preserve in your 26 years of sexless misery.

It's okay to cry, Anon. I would be lying to you if I said it wasn't your fault. Some of the blame for this is squarely on your shoulders. Sure you weren't born tall, or attractive, or into a rich, well-mannered family. But you lacked the courage to face your problems. Instead you took the ideas of greater men than yourself and perverted them to justify the waste that is your life.
>>
>>35727274
You realize afte you have kids sex comes to an end? Your wife gets fat and your job and parenting takes up too much time. Only people having sex are either childfree or degenerate
>>
>>35727226

Its not the actual sex that is powerful you faggot, its the motivation you get in your body to drive you into fucking. That's whats powerful.
>>
>>35726627
you sound like a bitter faggot who doesnt get laid much
>>
>>35723097
OP is correct though, literwlly fucked a girl last night, wasn't that great
Once you realize that it's not as good as you make it out to be you'll be set free from shackles of expectations of society

DESU I get off more jacking off

But DESU

It feels nice, but once you realize it's some thing you've been praising to be some kind of thing you'll be saved by
It's not true

Heaven isn't a bedroom
>>
File: 1489607367094.png (405KB, 1888x754px) Image search: [Google]
1489607367094.png
405KB, 1888x754px
>>35727418

Wow nice argument you got there to disprove the theory, faggotron.
>>
File: 1490131336221.jpg (46KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
1490131336221.jpg
46KB, 600x579px
>>35727418
>>35727274
>>35726660
>>35726550
>>35726449
If you ever had a gf or have sex more than once in 10 years YOU'RE NOT A ROBOT. JUST GO AWAY YOU DON'T BELONG HERE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35727333
Except it doesn't. People fuck all the time. STD transmission rates in nursing homes are sky high because old people still love to fuck. People are just made to fuck because normal people physically express their affections for their partner. If you think sex stops after the kids are born, ask yourself how the fuck your siblings came to be. Ask yourself why your parents sent you away to summer camp. Ask yourself why they take vacations together while leaving you with grandma and grandpa.
>>
>>35727628

Nigger you're fucking retarded. He was referring to the wife neglecting the husband from sex. Of course, the two are still going to find other means to fuck. That's part of the reason why divorces happen. Why are you such a DENSE FUCKING BRAINLET YOU FUCK
>>
>>35727705
>Neglecting the husband from sex
>Find other means to fuck
>Part of the reason why divorces happen
What did he mean by this?
Can you give coherence to your fucking ideas before you spew them out like mental diarrhea?
>>
>>35723097
>>35723150
both of these are right. while sex is overrated, if you are on a long dry spell then it becomes bothersome to you until you scratch the itch. if you dont have sex in a long long time then it becomes debilitating. normies have access to regular sex so they dont understand.
>>
>>35727274

You really believe people go insane from not having sex?
That would mean that people like buddhist monks, nuns, priests, mystics etc would be all going insane. But instead, they seem like they are, on the whole, more rounded than lay people.

The idea that sex is the highest ideal in life and a necessity might make sense to you and seem alright in the short term. But when viewed in the context of your entire existence, it is a horrid and bleak worldview.

You get sex now in your 20's, but what happens when you are older, and it is harder to get sex? What happens when you are married, and the physical passion inevitably dies down. What happens when you reach your 40's and your hormones decrease and you start becoming less interested in sex?
Is your life just meaningless then? Is suicide the only option?

Everyone will have to be a celibate at some point in their lives. Hopefully, you believe that life is more than sex and can find meaning elsewhere.
>>
File: 1489235995252.png (256KB, 1800x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1489235995252.png
256KB, 1800x1348px
>>35727741

See pic related then kill yourself for being such a FUCKING IDIOT WITH SHIT READING COMPREHENSION SKILLS YOU FUCKING MOUTH BREATHER
>>
>>35727517
I don't need to disprove the theory. I'm living proof that the "theory" is bullshit.

>>35727557
I've most likely been browsing and posting here longer than you. Just because my life is in better shape than yours doesn't mean i'm gonna stop. Cry about it.
>>
>>35727795
You're fucking delusional. Go to a bar, ask a girl if you can sit down next her, and buy her a drink. Getting laid is easier than you think, Anon.

>>35727911
>random reddit accounts are the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth
Jesus Christ, I bet you're one of those redpill faggots who constantly shit on all women as gold-diggers. I love how you guys never blame the dumb fucking idiot cucks like you who can't see the cuckoldry coming like a Tomahawk missile
>>
File: 3567704.jpg (48KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
3567704.jpg
48KB, 540x350px
>>35727946

>I'm living proof that the "theory" is bullshit.
>>
>>35727975

I'm not interested in getting laid.

I'm religious. If I was going to have sex, it would be within the context of a marriage.
I haven't met anybody to marry yet, despite have a fairly active social life. I'm not overly concerned with rushing into anything.

In spite of this, I can find meaning in my life. Things are looking up since I put my faith in God.

I'm just concerned for you, and a lot of other people our age.
You might think your happiness will last forever, but you are heading into meaninglessness and despair.
>>
File: 1489211897540.png (1MB, 3220x1884px) Image search: [Google]
1489211897540.png
1MB, 3220x1884px
>>35727975

What are you even trying to say? Are you already getting triggered because there's much more overwhelming evidence from our side than in your Disneyland fantasy faggot?
>>
>>35728066
>implying I look that goofy
>>
>>35728112

Then post a picture + pictures with you AND the women you've had sex with
>>
>>35728093
>This is his evidence
LOL holy shit
You're fucking delusional, do you know that? Do you really think normal, healthy people think or interact this way? Do you really think women are some sort of alien lifeform that are out to parasitize men? Get a fucking grip and stop blaming your problems on things outside your control.

>>35728069
You're hopeless. Godspeed, Anon. I hope you achieve CHIM.
>>
File: 1489066611222.jpg (13KB, 323x454px) Image search: [Google]
1489066611222.jpg
13KB, 323x454px
>>35727946
I don't get it. If you're not a robot why stick around our board?
>>
File: 1489830473538.jpg (1MB, 1946x2391px) Image search: [Google]
1489830473538.jpg
1MB, 1946x2391px
>>35728208

>BLAH BLAH BLAH YOU'RE WRONG IM RIGHT LALALALA CANT HEAR YOU

You're even more pathetic than I thought.
>>
>>35728177

With a timestamp as well
>>
File: nigger_army_of_disapproval.jpg (275KB, 998x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nigger_army_of_disapproval.jpg
275KB, 998x1000px
>>35728294
>Tinder is his evidence
>His idea of a normal sexual relationship is from a hookup app
Here's your (You). I hope you'll get the help you need one day, Anon. I just hope it won't be too late to save your cucked mind.
>>
>>35728208
>Do you really think women are some sort of alien lifeform that are out to parasitize men?
Are you a schizo or something? Because in the world I live yeah, the roasties are pretty what you described
>>
>>35728383
pretty much* originally
>>
what does it take to get laid frequently in life?
>>
>>35728294
>>35728361
I'm not reading thru the reply chain, what's the argument here?
>>
File: 1489767368996.gif (49KB, 983x622px) Image search: [Google]
1489767368996.gif
49KB, 983x622px
>>35728361

Then post evidence that can prove me wrong, dumbass.
>>
>>35728436
/r/theredpill vs /r/thebluepill basically
>>
>>35728477
Aaaah, that explains the cobbled together infocharts and over dramatic eye rolling.
>>
File: paul.jpg (170KB, 1181x1600px) Image search: [Google]
paul.jpg
170KB, 1181x1600px
>>35723097
>Former Robot here
>You will have sex eventually
>Just be yourself
You were never a robot.
>>
>>35723097
condomless sex where you cum in them feels amazing with or without emotional connection

done it to one night stands and it feels sooooo good

condom sex sucks so dont worry about fags who fuck all day with condoms

jerking off is better than condom sex
>>
After 30,000 USD in a divorce I MUST 2nd THIS!!!

MONEY IS BETTER!!!
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.