[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are beautiful people still insecure?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4156.jpg (149KB, 750x917px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4156.jpg
149KB, 750x917px
How are beautiful people still insecure?
>>
>>35722510
They're not. That's why they get all the best jobs and make the most money and drive the best cars, further boosting their self esteem. Meanwhile uggos like you and me get the shit end of life in all regards.
>>
File: 1469668662901.png (85KB, 388x218px) Image search: [Google]
1469668662901.png
85KB, 388x218px
>>35722510
>How are well-fed fat people still hungry?
>>
>>35722510
They're just pretending.

>>35722573
Dumb reply
>>
>>35722620
>>They're just pretending
>having the nerve to call other's replies dumb
>>
every woman on the planet is insecure regardless of appearance because they want a man to give them guidence. The problem is that theyre too dumb to know what they want so a lot cry misogyny out of confusion or frustration.
>>
Your intelligence, your health, your financial situation, missed opportunities that will never come back, incompetence, unstable home life, abusive partners, etc etc etc

Responded because I was bored, le rused anon
>>
>>35722510
because they either straighten their hair or wear make up. ask them to show their teeth and youll know why.
>>
>>35722510
Well if you had thousands of thirsty, potential rapist men orbiting you, wouldn't you feel a little insecure?
>>
File: 1487598230124.png (132KB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
1487598230124.png
132KB, 540x301px
I hate when attractive people complain about their problems

nobody gives a shit nigga
>>
>>35722510

Because I was a late bloomer and my soul got crushed long before it happened.
>>
>>35722711
this, no bitch is fully secure with herself. I've seen drop dead hot bitches still post stupid shit like "Omg I'm sooooo fat!" a bitch needs constant validation
>>
>>35722815
honestly I'd be elated and probably have self esteem through the goddamn roof if I knew a had a collection of sluts I'd never would fuck, but they want to fuck me. fuck outta here you dumb cunt.
>>
>>35722822
Lol nobody gives a shit about you either
>>
>>35722510
>Tfw she reminds me of Karrueche
>>
>>35722510
because we grew up ugly before puberty and were bullied in school
>>
>>35722510
But they aren't because they get paid more receive more power and are less likely to go to prison. Ugly people are literally less intelligent and less civilized than attractive people
>>
everyone is insecure to a point
some are just better at hiding it
>>
>>35722510
the brain is the greatest enemy of all people. No matter how good you look, wealthy you are, or successful, if it is not pleased with the results, you are still a piece of shit as far as it's concerned
>>
>>35722510

They aren't insecure. They're greedy.
>>
>>35722620
>Dumb reply
Not really, just because beautiful people get affirmation, doesn't mean it's ever "enough"
Just like fatties can't get enough even though they have more than others.
>>
>>35722510
God damn, she's fucking gorgeous...
>>
>>35724324
This.
I'm pretty sure the whole point of living is to strive for what you haven't got.
We aren't designed to be fulfilled, there wouldn't be much point going on if we were.
>>
>>35724569
Another challenge with that is when the brain causes normalization. We just have all this great technology and things in our life that should out weigh most negatives completely but because they have always been there our brain shifts them out as exclusions because they have always been here, it's what is normal, so you need to be mad at what you have that isn't normal.
Look at Rodgers, the kid was born into wealth, basically got what ever he wanted physically, and had a loyal friend for most of his upbringing, but he just lost his shit because he didn't get his dick wet. It's a safe bet that even if he had it easy with girls there be something else that would have driven him to madness because he always was obsessed with what was out of reach.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.