[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why do normies think that staying in all the time is a bad life ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (76KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
76KB, 1440x900px
So why do normies think that staying in all the time is a bad life ?
>>
?
A lot of normies do exactly what you mentioned.

It's just that they have jobs and are also functioning members of society. They just stay in when they are not required to be out.
>>
File: 1461042526764.png (9KB, 338x339px) Image search: [Google]
1461042526764.png
9KB, 338x339px
>>35722296
>be in uni
>rent an apartment with 2 other dudes
>they both have gf's
>they both go out all the time
>they make fun of me for not going out
One of these days I'm going to clean my room then head over and report them for using drugs to the manager so they get kicked out for breaking the contract
have to clean my room just in case they planted something in my room, can't trust normals cause they always trying to fuck over us bots

ONE OF THESE DAYS!!!
>>
>>35722421
just do it now, fuck those guys
>>
>>35722457
my room is super messy, like at least a 2 day project...
I'm one of those people that has a nasty room but I know where everything is so I don't really care.
>>
>>35722296
probably because normies who stay home all day feel bad until they go outside.
>>
>>35722421
almost always roomies are spying on you, whether with small cameras or whatever. never trust those fucks. also a lot of them wait for you to leave the house.
>>
File: 1459140641880.gif (650KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
1459140641880.gif
650KB, 500x324px
>>35722666
when would be the best time to report them?
The way it works is that if I let management in then they can go into their rooms with any notice but of corse they hide their stashes... so should I try to do it when they're actually doing the drugs (house smells like weed) or should I try to take a picture of them doing it and run out of the building like an autist while they try to chase me down?

I don't care how beta of an approach I take, I WANT THESE NORMALSHITS OUT!!!!
>>
>>35722296
why you don't go outside?
>>
>>35722666
very paranoid desu
also nice hell trips
>>
>>35722296
Good things don't usually just come up to your doorstep, so most people figure you aren't doing so well if you stay in all the time.
>>
File: sa.jpg (40KB, 332x265px) Image search: [Google]
sa.jpg
40KB, 332x265px
>>35722296
maybe because it has been shown that it increases all cause mortality???
>>
>>35722769
I mean I think it's great that you want to make things worse for the normalfags but chances are that you are just going to get new roommates that will be exactly the same
>>
>>35722296
Imagine playing a RPG or open-world game.

Imagine that you do nothing but stay inside you room and maybe move around your house and do whatever is available inside of those.

That wouldn't be very much fun now would it? There's a whole world to explore full of things to do and see.

That video game is your life.
>>
Even on /r9k/ people don't seem to appreciate the NEET life. It works for me, because I don't want to talk to someone who is a normie or has normalfag inhibitions and prejudices that would make them hard to talk to about interesting stuff, and I don't have any interest in most physical goods. Everything I like is on my computer or the internet, food can be bought by getting a months supply of beans and rice at the grocery store half a mile away, and money is just a simple online job because I live at home in my parents big house and don't need to pay much rent because they're so fucking rich they could feed 50 people for 100 years and not notice the money gone.
>>
You've been away from norms for too long: being outside is now the loser thing. I am a robot and the only person in my neighborhood who leaves their house for more than five minutes at a time.
>>
>>35723202
Would you play an RPG that had no quests besides working for npcs in their shops and no interesting creatures or places? I can't find a magical sword or travel to a dragon dimension, unless I play a real RPG on my computer.
>>
>>35723257
>Even on /r9k/ people don't seem to appreciate the NEET life

In a decade, you'll have a different outlook on NEET life.

When you're barely 18, it's great it's a neverending stay-at-home vacation.

It's a self-imposed prison and death sentence when you're in your late 20s or even 30s.
>>
>>35723264
Yeah, but the thing is that normies still leave their house, they just leave their house to be inside other buildings with normies.
>>
>>35723318
Look, I don't have any ambition that can be realized in this world, and I fucking hate normies and the normalfag society, always have since long before I ever found this site. EVen if I come to ate the NEET life that I live now, living with my [parents, it will be less unbearable than the alternative. If I don't die in a decade from health issues I'll just kill myself out of boredom anyway. I am content and I have no worries, even if my parents somehow lost everything I could just kill myself or go homeless.
>>
>>35723387
Curse this damn keyboard to hades.
>>
>>35723308
>Would you play an RPG that had no quests besides working for npcs in their shops

I do believe that's The Sims.

> no interesting creatures or places?

There's literally a whole world to explore, a real one, it's interesting enough.

One of the saddest things i ever was when I was backpacking in a third world country down south and stayed at a decent hotel in a city for a few days. There I saw an American kid who was on vacation with his parents and day in and night out he did nothing but sit at one of the computer and grind some shitty MMO while ignoring an actual new world just outside the hotel doors.

It's the same with NEETs. I am a NEET now myself so I know. It's always more interesting and enjoyable to go outside and explore the real world than it is to sit at home and pretend that I'm exploring a virtual world.
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>35723387
>I'll just kill myself out of boredom anyway. I am content and I have no worries

those two statements really make me hmmmmm
>>
File: 1482544217737.jpg (69KB, 610x718px) Image search: [Google]
1482544217737.jpg
69KB, 610x718px
>>35722421
Christ I know that feeling. I use to be "friends" with other shut ins. We compared the lazy things we use to do and encouraged binging video games and tv shows. Then one of them got a girlfriend so the other started dating one of her friends.

All of a sudden our conversations turned into what normie things they did over the weekend, all the different people they were hanging with, and sex. Not once did they invite me but then had the nerve to come at me saying I was just a lazy shut in.
>>
>>35723417
Well, suit yourself if you find the real world interesting. I just personally found it very disappointing. Going outside, and taking long trips without my computer or modern technology, just proved this. I had hoped I might find what I was missing, but sadly it was just as uninteresting as ever. I really don't think I'll ever like the outside world.
>>35723457
What's so strange about it?
>>
>>35723598
>long trips

How long are we talking here? Trans-siberian railway or a a walk through the woods one afternoon one time?

>>35723598
Someone who is actually and truely content wouldn't have

>kill myself
>be homeless

as part of their 5 year plan.
>>
>>35722296
They want to know everything you do and dont like running around in secret
>>
File: 1378945739606.jpg (19KB, 232x261px) Image search: [Google]
1378945739606.jpg
19KB, 232x261px
>>35723202
>my RPG room has mini game in it that's more fun than the RPG
>>
>>35723737
Went on a several month long journey camping around the U.S. It was nice, but I didn't like it enough to want to go outside again. What I mean by content is that, while it's not the best, there's nothing in the world I wouldn't enjoy less. Homelessness doesn't bother me, I just live at home because I'm lazy, and I'll kill myself IF I get bored of the NEET life because there's really no point sticking around if there's nothing interesting to me. I see it as leaving a party that I'm not into, I guess. And yeah, that mentality is inherently unhealthy, because I'll be fucking dead, but being healthy isn't something valuable to me at that point. You really don't have to convince me to enjoy life, it's my life and death and I'm okay with it. Go try helping someone who wants to continue living in this world and society instead.
>>
>>35723988
>a several month long journey camping around the U.S.

That sounds like too much all at once.

The most enjoyable thing I have is walking outside and going on bike rides everyday.

It's mentally stimulating to change your scenery and exercise is also good for mental and physical health.

I still bring my phone with me so that I can play some mobile game while I'm sitting at the bench of a park I've never been to before, and I can listen to music and watch youtube videos while I'm at a busy food court downtown or sitting on a rock by the riverside.

The key to happiness is moderation. Try to enjoy everything all at once. Go out every now and then every day, and come back to your video games. it doesn't have to be all or nothing.
>>
>>35724397
Look, I don't like being outside. I can also tell you that in a completely different time I was trying to do something like what you mentioned. I went out walking for an hour everyday for a month, and would explore the local woods. And after a month, I just realized I was fucking bored doing it and stopped. This world is just not for me.
>>
>>35724456
Sounds like you could use some anti-depressants desu
>>
My girlfriends always leave me once they figure out I'm a boring lazy shut-in. Why can't women understand I only enjoy sex video games and weed?
>>
File: 1474256308666.gif (999KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
1474256308666.gif
999KB, 500x268px
>>35723988
>I could leave my safespace, any day, I swear!

Nah, you're sheltered and you fucking love it, your parent's house is your safespace and they give you just enough affection for your daily needs.

If you really wonder why people don't enjoy the NEET life, not everyone is as priviliged as you, they are probably older and don't have people who show them compassion. You're just pretending and might things ever change you're in line for a good ol' depression.
>>
I have gone out with people. It was always a terrible experience. They don't realize people do not enjoy the same things they do.
>>
>>35722296
Because they were raised to believe that makes you a loser.
>>
Because the vast majority of people, and nearly all normalslimes, are extroverts. The thought of distancing yourself from social interaction for LITERALLY DAYS!!!! at a time is terrifying to them, just like going to parties for hours every day is (or at least should be) terrifying to you.
>>
>>35722421
I had shitty roommates who used a ton of drugs my second year of uni, so I asked /adv/ how to get them evicted. They told me I was autistic, and that there's no way that the university's residential director is going to give a shit about my problems with my roommates.
Then I went to my residential director, and told him they were doing drugs in the room, made an official statement to the police, and not an hour later all 3 of my roommates were being taken out of the room in handcuffs. That's the last I ever saw of them. I even got the room all to myself for the remaining few months of the school year.
My advice: don't take shit from your roommates.
>>
>>35725183
>party for hours

how do people do this? I get bored ten minutes into being there
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.