[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

smart

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: praise lord kek.png (33KB, 528x89px) Image search: [Google]
praise lord kek.png
33KB, 528x89px
look at this chad gettin what he deserves
>>
File: god is dead.png (181KB, 313x390px) Image search: [Google]
god is dead.png
181KB, 313x390px
this pic is related to the tweet
>>
>>35721858
I'm going to need a quicc rundown
>>
>>35721901
>Rothschilds bow to murderer Chad
>in contact with other murderers because he's in prison
>possesses psychopath-like abilities
>murdered France with an iron but fair fist
>owns castles & penitentiaries globally
>direct descendant of a single mom
>will bankroll the first murders on Mars (Elon Musk will be the first victim)
>owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth in a misguided attempt to edit his own DNA to escape prosecution
>first designer babies will in all likelihood contain his genes because women love violent criminals
>said to have under 60 IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in palliative care wards
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of first degree murder and unprecedented legal prosecution
>owns Manslaughter R&D labs around the world
>if female, you likely have a Chad (possibly a murderer one) inside you right now
>murderer Chad is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the nearest police interrogator
>learned fluent Spanish in under a week to communicate with his contacts inside Mexico's drug cartels
>nation states entrust their gold reserves with murderer Chad. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Sing Sing
>murderer Chad is about 100 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base Twilight fan
>in reality, murderer Chad is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to his upcoming lethal injection
>>
>>35721858
Post a link or something, I can't find that text or his picture anywhere.
>>
LINK:
http://kfor.com/2017/03/22/man-arrested-for-murder-of-16-year-old-who-was-robbed-shot-in-s-w-oklahoma-city/
>>
extra link
>good boy's done his research
http://okcfox.com/news/local/man-arrested-in-connection-to-murder-of-16-year-old-in-oklahoma-city
>>
the tweet in question:

https://twitter.com/Funkysac_/status/844308210060267520
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.