[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vacation give away - kind of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: chili.jpg (253KB, 1963x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chili.jpg
253KB, 1963x1080px
Hey Team!

I'm going to NJ for some work related training, and they are setting me up with a free hotel room for 4 nights. I'm driving there from MD, going to be training during the day and then just sleep at night I guess, I don't know anyone there.

I feel like it's a waste of a hotel room, since my wife can't come and I don't know anyone else that would like to tag along. It'd be the week April 17th, monday through friday.

So, if any of you are interested in a 4 night all paid* vacation in Mt. Laurel NJ, please apply in the comments below, or send me an email at [email protected]

*work will cover hotel bill
*I'll spot you $30/day for food, you can use it on room service or go out and explore
*if you are on my way from silver spring MD to MT Laurel NJ, I'll give you a ride and drop you off as well
>>
Damn page 4 already, r9k is active at this hour
>>
>>35721841

yes i will take you up on ure offer, i want to be anal raped and or brutally murdered
>>
>>35721937
I don't feel like getting murdered/kidnapped/raped. Sorry.
>>
>>35722025
Yeah I get it, id be skeptical too, but I've met up with r9k robots before and I've had good experiences so far so I figured why not let someone enjoy the amenities/free WiFi and cable
>>
>>35722132
W-would you suck my dick and be my cumslut?
>>
>>35722240
Yes. That's basically a given with me. Anyone who accepts this deal should know that.
>>
>>35722240
N-nah... but we could play quake arena/counter strike/starcraft if you bring your laptop
>>
>>35722294
Shit, I'd take it any day but I don't live in America, would you be kind enough to help a poor guy with some money? I'm sick of tired of eating noodles and rice
>>
>>35722336
Where are you from? Maybe we could fly you in? Is your passport current?
>>
>>35722390
Eastern Europe, but I'm in college and I'll get fucked if I won't got to some classes
>>
>>35722442
ah, bummer, i'm seeing roundtrip tickets going from romania to an airport i'm driving through for $700, could've accommodated that. Are you sure? you probably qualify for the ESTA program and you can just buy your plane ticket and come.
>>
>>35722588
700$? I could live like a king for 2-3 months here. I really can't anon ,trust me , I would love to visit America and meet new people but if I fail this year I'm in deep shit
>>
>>35722677
If you change your mind, send me an email
>>
>>35722794
Thanks for the offer anon,maybe another time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.