[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

loneliness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2386.jpg (62KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2386.jpg
62KB, 500x357px
Im drunk so this may be badly written, sorry in advance.
Its been 6 months and i still have feelings for a girl i went on a few dates with. I worked with this girl in a shitty minimum wage job and there was like a spark between us, people that worked there and the customers could see it and i dont know how but we started talking outside of work. we talked for ages and i was that guy in the friendzone who she complained about her boyfriend to. Instead of just listening i reinforced what she was saying about how much of a dick he was until she broke up with him. We would talk on the phone for hours at a time and messaged each other 24/7, there was always something to talk about. One night when i was drunk i was talking to her she asked why i never asked her out since she liked me and i liked her so i took my dutch courage and asked her out. Id never asked a girl out so i was in new territory, i didnt know how to date or what i was doing and the spark was there but i didnt know how to move it to an intimate level. Ive only kissed one girl and i was 16, and she more kissed me. since it never moved beyond those shitty dates we talked a little less over time and then we had an argument when i was at a party drunk. i sent her some messages that were stupid and we haven't talked since. I started seeing pictures of her with her new boyfriend on fb and she looks happy which is nice. How do i get rid of the empty feeling inside anons?
>>
Unfriend her on facebook.

Sorry to hear that anon, love is pain
>>
>>35721815
i know i should to move on but at the same time its difficult man
>>
As the guy said, unfriend her. If you have such difficulty getting over her, try to remove her completely from your life. No pictures of her, not even her name in your contact list. It'll just remind you of her and what you still want. It hurts to give it up, and it hurts to cling on to hope. But what seems to be pretty certain is that she dropped you pretty quick. That's such a cruel thing to do. She doesn't deserve you thinking about her six months later when she can't even try to end things on amiable terms.

The best way to get rid of the empty, lonely feeling must be to find someone else to love. But how do you do that when you're still not over someone? Maybe you should find someone more experienced to talk to, OP.
>>
>>35722649
i didnt feel lonely before her, just after.
>>
>>35722721

I didn't feel lonely before either, but then I fell in crazy in love with someone. It didn't go anywhere since the girl wasn't interested at all, but it made me realize how lonely I was. Suddenly it wasn't so fun to be single and do whatever I wanted all on my own anymore. Maybe that's how it is for you, too? Finally falling in love after so many years was like a wake up call for me, although I mostly feel miserable because of it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.